Panel light on front

Pinky Theresa Garrett

Jan 18, 2023, 12:22:17 AM1/18/23
Does the panel on front of Wurlitzer with Americana on it come off from the front? Others online are lit up, mine isn’t.

John Robertson

Jan 18, 2023, 1:03:09 PM1/18/23
On 2023/01/17 9:22 p.m., Pinky Theresa Garrett wrote:
> Does the panel on front of Wurlitzer with Americana on it come off from the front? Others online are lit up, mine isn’t.

The Wurlitzer 3100 AMERICANA front glass frame folds open forwards. Lift
the lid and look for a lever on cabinet wall near the upper inside of
the frame. These are the release levers.

If you have the operators manual check page 2D - one lever is show just
to the right of the circled (45) on the left...

If you don't have an operators manual I recommend getting one!

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
#7 - 3979 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5J 5E3
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com