Seeburg AY

DesotoFireflite

Oct 13, 2021, 2:15:20 PM10/13/21
I'm looking for a cosmetic part. I need the plastic emblem that goes on the mech cover for an Seeburg AY160. It's located under the Selection playing emblem. It's mountet to the mech cover with 3 screws. Hopefully I can find one in good condition, but at this point I'll take just about anything.

Thank in advance

<< C.G. >>
SeeburgMan

SysOp: C.G. Learn, AKA: DesotoFireflite
Valhalla Home Services! - (Synchronet) - bbs.valhallabbs.com
Valhalla II! - (GAP) - bbs.valhallabbs.com:24
Valhalla III! - (RemoteAccess) - bbs.valhallabbs.com:5023
Valhalla Home Services Web! - http://bbs.valhallabbs.com
A Gamers Paradise - Over 150 Registered Online Game Doors!

Home Of Odin's Maze Game Server!
Come Play Trade Wars On Valhalla's T.W.G.S!

--- Don't eat the yellow snow!
--- Synchronet 3.18b-Win32 NewsLink 1.113
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net