Wurlitzer 1400

Tony

Mar 4, 2023, 7:37:48 AM3/4/23
I have a Wurlitzer 1400 that the owner took the rear part of the mech apart and out. I'm having a bit of a problem as to how to put it together again. The manual isn't very helpful with what order the parts go on. Are any of the manuals for the same mech any better? I'd gladly shell out the money for a better manual for a similar model (my 1400 manual is new with good pics, just doesn't show the order of what goes on in what order.) Or if you have a machine, some pictures at different angles of one put together might help.