WTB: Ristaucrat S45 transformer

Alex Fuchs

Apr 28, 2021, 9:02:43 AM4/28/21
Hi,
I recently picked up a Ristaucrat S45 table top juke (selectable model). It's pretty cool and was complete minus the back door and transformer. The back door has been sourced, hurray! It may be a long shot but was hoping someone might have a transformer they could part with?
Thanks,
Alex

John Robertson

Apr 28, 2021, 2:24:46 PM4/28/21
Hammond MFG makes lots of transformers for old tube equipment. If you
know the voltages and dimensions you can probably find something
suitable on their extensive lists of replacement Xformers...

https://www.hammfg.com/electronics/transformers/classic

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Alex Fuchs

Apr 28, 2021, 2:37:02 PM4/28/21
Thanks John, I appreciate that. As an alternative a guy that services amplifiers told me he could get the different voltages by using two different transformers. Ideally I'd like an original but that seems unlikely. I'll check the Hammond transformers as another option.

David Kelley

Feb 21, 2022, 11:18:49 PMFeb 21
What transformer do you need? the power supply transformer on the amp chassis?... I have tons of Ristaucrat S45 parts 901 335-7990 David Kelley

Alex Fuchs

Feb 23, 2022, 11:41:59 AMFeb 23
Sent you a text with pic of my amp. Thanks, Alex