Wurlitzer 3000, 3010 Replacing Grille

Larry Courtney

Aug 9, 2021, 3:56:51 PM8/9/21
I am replacing the grille on my 3010 Wurlitzer. I removed the speakers and all of the Chrome bars on the front of the cabinet except for 3. I removed the screws in those 3 as I did in all the others. The bars are loose except for the ends. It appears that those 3 have a small metal bar inside the back of them that runs from end to end and are attached by a screw on each end. The screw is inserted from the sides and there is no access to unscrew them. Removing them is the only thing keeping me from replacing the grille. Has anyone ever done this or does anyone know someone who may know how to remove these 3 chrome bars? Thank you.