Strawberry banana sherbet strain

1 view

jordan fritz

Oct 11, 2020, 10:13:50 AM10/11/20
Strawberry banana sherbet strain According to Aaron Justis, President of Buds & Roses, “This specific strawberry banana sherbet strain was created by our friends Crockett & Guru, the guys responsible for the legendary Tangie cannabis strain.” It is an uplifting, yet potent marijuana strain derived from the combination of Banana OG x Bubblegum.

Digging a layer deeper, the Banana OG is an Indica-dominant cross of OG Kush x Banana that recently lab-tested at 25% THC and 0.76% CBD. Whereas, the Bubblegum strain has unknown Sativa-dominant genetics that create a uplifting, sweet smoke that resembles the taste of bubblegum. It is no wonder then, where this cannabis strain gets its Strawberry Banana aroma and high potency.

This specific sample of Strawberry Banana was grown by Kushman Veganics using Vegamatrix for Buds & Roses, a popular LA collective looking to stay in the spotlight with its new plethora of strain offerings each harvest. I’ve recently reviewed Grape Ape, Candyland, Chernobyl, and a few more.

After cracking open the container, my nostrils were consumed by a tropical funk with a heavy banana influence. The terpene profile is incredible! Its fresh Sativa stench is one for the record books.

As usual, the team at Buds & Roses trimmed the buds meticulously. Additionally, there is hardly any moisture remaining in the buds… Because of this, the nugs produce a cracking snap when pulled apart.

Out of the Herbalizer vaporizer, a sweet sugary vapor made a lasting impression. Each inhale of Strawberry Banana was coupled by an intense strawberry banana yogurt flavor that seemed to coat the mouth and protect it from heat — similar to other sweet Sativa strains I’ve tried with in the past.

Whether it is the delicious flavor or happy buzz, the Strawberry Banana strain from Buds and Roses LA always has me excited to take another hit.
https://www.cannabisworldlifeconnect.com/product/strawberry-banana-sherbet-strain/