FS:Bewitched SAMANTHA

1 view

MARCIA FANTA

May 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/24/00
On Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=336497548
Title of item: SAMANTHA from "Bewitched" Ideal 1965

If you haven't tried Paypal, check it out - you have nothing to lose and
$5.00 to gain....
I have been using Paypal for buying and selling and find it very fast
and convenient...
..PayPal.com is a completely free service that lets users send
money to anyone with an email address. Use PayPal.com to
settle restaurant tabs with colleagues, pay friends for movie
tickets, or buy a baseball card at an online auction - all
with the click of a mouse! PayPal charges the money to an
existing credit card or bank account. It's faster, safer and
easier than mailing a personal check.

As soon as you sign up and register your credit card,
PayPal will automatically send you $5! I recently signed
up for PayPal and got my $5 bonus right away.

Signing up is quick, easy and you can download the money to
your bank account at any time. No strings attached. Click on
this link to sign up and see for yourself:

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=tofantas%40bektel.com