Charlie "Noodles" Nudo has nothing for sale on Ebay/fraudbay at this moment, but I know he'll be back and some tapes that I recently acquired.

frschoonover

May 13, 2018, 8:40:59 PM5/13/18
Our one time resident fraudster and very unwelcome troll Charlie "Noodles" Nudo has nothing for sale on Ebay/fraudbay at the moment. Though I doubt it, I think he's disappeared, but I know that he'll soon be back on there selling cheap junk for extremely high prices and "Free Shipping", though it's actually included in the price that he sells this stuff for.

Anyway, now that this is out of the way, How's everyone doing? I hope that everyone is doing well. Me, I'm okay. I'm still working and enjoying life.

I have also recently added some 8-Track's to my ever growing collection. Here's a list of what I have scored and added:

1) PENNY McLEAN - LADY BUMP. (Canadian Columbia 8-Track. She was one of the girl singers for the German disco group Silver Convention)

(2) ASHFORD & SIMPSON - IS IT GOOD TO YA.

(3) BLUE MAGIC, MAJOR HARRIS, MARGIE JOSEPH - LIVE!

(4) ROSE ROYCE - RAINBOW CONNECTION.

(5) ODYSSEY - (self-titled)

(6) ODYSSEY - HOLLYWOOD PARTY TONIGHT.

These were still sealed when I bought them, but I had them fixed and tuned-up by Dan and Kathy Gibson. They all sound good.

Peter Green- The End of the Game (still sealed, but will have fixed and tuned up by Dan and Kathy Gibson soon, or maybe I'll keep it sealed as I do have this on vinyl, which like the 8-Track, is pretty rare)

The Ohio Players- (self titled Pickwick Records re-issue of their sole Capitol Records release)

The Very Best of (The World of) Ohio Players (United Artists tape)

The Jimmy Castor Bunch- It's Just Begun (Riveted RCA tape from 1972)

Aretha Franklin- Sweet Passion (still sealed)

Spinners- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (still sealed)

Randy Vanwarmer- Warmer (still sealed)

Francoise Hardy- Greatest Hits (was still sealed when I bought it, but had it fixed and tuned-up by Dan and Kathy Gibson and it sounds good. She is a French girl singer-songwriter who was admired by such rockers as Mick Jagger, Miles Davis and Bob Dylan. The tape is a Peters International Records issue, whose tapes are very hard to come by. They specialized in offering music from all over the world on vinyl, 8-Track and cassette by issuing the music on their own label or by importing the originals and selling them via their catalogs. She sings in her native language on this one, but she has a pretty nice sounding voice and since I'm 1/4 French in my own right, I consider it a part of my heritage)

I will have the still sealed ones fixed and tuned-up by Dan and Kathy real soon. I am very versatile when it comes to my music as I like all kinds, except for the modern day rap/hip-hop stuff.

Just thought I'd stop by and post something. I hope that all of you have a wonderful day and week. Take care y'all and happy tracking.