The Beatles Everyday Chemistry

frschoonover

Dec 2, 2017, 11:21:57 AM12/2/17
I know this isn't an 8-Track tapes post, but however, since most of the Fab Four's music was released on 8-Track, I thought I'd share.

I caught these two videos on YouTube Friday. They are both about The Beatles.

This first one claims that The Beatles are in parallel dimensions. IMHO, it's a pretty interesting watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HRIRwgmgdw

Now, here's this album, which was released as a bootleg. It features some songs remixed in different musical styles. Very interesting remixes of these songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty8zaBS4Bjg

Wikipedia article on this particular album:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everyday_Chemistry

Website dedicated to this:

http://thebeatlesneverbrokeup.com/

I just thought I'd share this with y'all. I have this on a bootleg CD. Let me know what y'all think of this.