Co-op Landlord

aj

Mar 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/16/00
Does anyone know anything about the three bedroom houses rented through
Gaetan Lemieux in the Boward Market Area. Apparantly there are a lot of
co-op students living there and working for Nortel. I was considering
moving there, but was disappointed when I saw the extensive list of
"House
Rules". Do you know if these rules are strictly enforced, or do you
have
any other information that would help.

Ghost

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00

Hey AJ, you might want to contact Mandeep, she does live in thouse
houses. The rules are quite extensive and I do think there is a rule
about pets

Better talk to Mandeep though.

-Chris

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:38:38 -0500, aj <ajars...@NOSPAMyahoo.com>

aj

Mar 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/17/00
to Ghost
Could you put her in contact with atow...@uvic.ca? It's not for me.

Thanks.

stanl...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2018, 1:39:59 PM8/9/18
On Thursday, 16 March 2000 08:00:00 UTC, aj wrote:
> Does anyone know anything about the three bedroom houses rented through
> Gaetan Lemieux in the Boward Market Area. Apparantly there are a lot of
> co-op students living there and working for Nortel. I was considering
> moving there, but was disappointed when I saw the extensive list of
> "House
> Rules". Do you know if these rules are strictly enforced, or do you
> have
> any other information that would help.

Hello,

I know this email chain is very old, but I googled the landlords name "Gaetan Lemieux" and this thread showed up. I'm also from UVIC and will be taking a co-op term in Ottawa. I was wondering if this landlord is suitable.

Thanks for your help.
Stan