The Five: Rahm Emanuel Throws Cold Water on Maxine Waters' Trump Impeachment Demand

Sara Jacobs Is A Communist Prostitute

May 21, 2018, 9:30:38 PM5/21/18
The panel on "The Five" discussed opposing messages from two
major figures in the Democratic Party over demands that
President Donald Trump be impeached.

Rep. Maxine Waters of South Los Angeles claimed in a television
interview, "I'm told that 70 percent of women who have been
polled say that they want [Trump] impeached."

Waters has repeatedly called for such actions.

Her Democratic colleagues Reps. Al Green of Houston and Brad
Sherman of Sherman Oaks, Calif. have both drafted Articles of
Impeachment against Trump.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D), another frequent critic of the
president, warned that impeachment is a "legal constitutional
standard" and not something to be thrown about in a political
way.

"I'm angry at what [Trump's] done," Emanuel said. "[But] you
don't just treat the policy standard of impeachment... as a
political tool."

Emanuel said that such debate should be held until Trump's
actions meet the constitutional "standard" for impeachment.

Greg Gutfeld said Emanuel may also be cautioning against
impeachment because a successful proceeding would result in a
"President Mike Pence" - who would be "to the right" of Trump on
most issues.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/24/maxine-waters-trump-
impeachment-call-draws-criticism-rahm-emanuel