'Political From the Beginning': Boothe Explains Why DNC's Trump-Russia Lawsuit 'Hurts' the Left

Sara Jacobs Is A Communist Prostitute

May 21, 2018, 10:27:10 PM5/21/18
Lisa Boothe said Monday that the Democratic National Committee's
lawsuit against the Trump campaign, the Russian government and
WikiLeaks is "political" and part of a continuing effort to
"undermine" the president.

"Its been political from the beginning," Boothe said, adding
that the suit "actually hurts" the left because it underscores
what they've been trying to do all along.

She agreed with a point made by Larry Elder on "Outnumbered," in
which he said that the left is on the defensive after finding no
evidence of collusion from Trump's campaign.

"You started out with collusion and then we find out that
Hillary Clinton and the DNC -- the Democrats -- were behind the
[Trump] dossier," Boothe said.

She added that former FBI director James Comey's memos showed
the president actually wanted the Russia probe to take place.

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
21 Apr
So funny, the Democrats have sued the Republicans for Winning.
Now he R’s counter and force them to turn over a treasure trove
of material, including Servers and Emails!

Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
James Comey’s Memos are Classified, I did not Declassify them.
They belong to our Government! Therefore, he broke the law!
Additionally, he totally made up many of the things he said I
said, and he is already a proven liar and leaker. Where are
Memos on Clinton, Lynch & others?

12:24 PM - Apr 21, 2018
75.4K
40.9K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
"Now [Democrats] are onto Stormy Daniels and Michael Cohen," she
said. "So we've seen the sequence of where this has gone from
the left."

The multimillion-dollar suit alleges a widespread conspiracy by
campaign officials, the Russian government and WikiLeaks to tilt
the 2016 election in Trump's favor.

It claims that Trump campaign officials worked in tandem with
the Russian government and its military spy agency to bring down
Hillary Clinton by hacking into the computer networks of the DNC
and spreading stolen material.

Elder added that Democrats are seeking a reason as to why they
lost the 2016 presidential election.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/23/dnc-lawsuit-against-trump-
campaign-hurts-left-lisa-boothe-says-its-been-political