Gov. Walker: Democrats' Rhetoric Ahead of Midterms Filled With 'Hatred and Anger'

Sara Jacobs Is A Communist Prostitute

May 21, 2018, 10:02:04 PM5/21/18
Gov. Scott Walker (R-Wis.) said Monday that the Supreme Court
election victory of a liberal judge in his state is a "true wake-
up call" for Republicans, and he warned of a potential "blue
wave" that could come in November's midterms.

Rebecca Dallet defeated Circuit Court Judge Michael Screnock
last Tuesday for a seat on the Wisconsin Supreme Court, the
first time a liberal won a race for an open seat on the court
since 1995.

Walker published a series of tweets about Dallet's victory,
saying "big government special interests ... [will] target me
and work to undo our bold reforms."

Scott Walker
?
@ScottWalker
Tonight’s results show we are at risk of a #BlueWave in WI. The
Far Left is driven by anger & hatred -- we must counter it with
optimism & organization. Let’s share our positive story with
voters & win in November.

7:50 PM - Apr 3, 2018
5,196
14.7K people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Scott Walker
?
@ScottWalker
Replying to @ScottWalker
Big government special interests flooded Wisconsin with
distorted facts & misinformation. Next, they'll target me and
work to undo our bold reforms. We need to keep moving #WIForward
& make sure a #BlueWave of outside special interest money
doesn’t take us backward.

7:52 PM - Apr 3, 2018
524
2,516 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Scott Walker
?
@ScottWalker
Replying to @ScottWalker
Wisconsin is working with RECORD-LOW unemployment thanks to our
reforms, but the risk of a #BlueWave puts everything in jeopardy
– balanced budgets, collective bargaining reforms, $8B in tax
cuts, welfare reform & more.

7:56 PM - Apr 3, 2018
549
812 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Walker said on "Fox & Friends" that the rhetoric by Democratic
candidates running for governor in his state is filled with
"hatred and anger" toward him, President Trump and Republicans
in general.

"The best way to counter that is through optimism and
organization," Walker said. "We've got a great story to tell. We
just can't assume that our friends and neighbors know about it."

According to Fox 6 in Milwaukee, Dallet said her victory "was a
rejection of special interest influence on Wisconsin's Supreme
Court."

“I think people are tired of what’s been going on in our state
in terms of the money coming in to buy these elections and
people spoke out tonight,” she said.

Judge Rebecca Dallet
@judgedallet
3 Apr
Tonight, I’m so proud to say that our hard work has paid off: it
will be my immense pleasure to serve the state of Wisconsin as a
justice on our Supreme Court.

Judge Rebecca Dallet
@judgedallet
I jumped into this race because I wanted to serve our state in
a bigger way; I wanted to stand up for the values I believe
we’ve strayed from; and I wanted to show my daughters that when
it comes to our home, it’s important to fight with everything we
have.

8:00 PM - Apr 3, 2018
1,268
276 people are talking about this

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/04/09/gov-scott-walker-democrats-
rhetoric-increasingly-hateful-ahead-midterms