Looking for Evelyn Erhardt

DAN MUSCATO

Nov 2, 2006, 9:29:44 PM11/2/06
I am looking for a childhood sweetheart named Evelyn Erhardt who back in the
60's and 70's resided in the Port Colburne area of Ontario,Canada. (Reebs
Bay to be exact)
She has a brother Peter and if my mind recalls correctly another brother
named Claus.
I use to spend my summers in Reebs Bay with an elderly couple named the
Murhy's when I was a young child, they were neighbors of the Erhardt family
and Evelyn & I became childhood sweethearts.
I have not been back to the Reebs Bay area since the early 1970's and to be
honest, could not even remember how to get there. But I have always held a
special place in my heart for Evelyn and before I leave this life would love
nothing more than to locate her and let her know just how much she has
always meant to me.
The best I have been able to learn is that she had married and had moved to
the Toronto area.
If anyone can please be of assistance to me...I would GREATLY appreciate it.
I can be reached via email or by phone at 716-954-3523
Thank you for taking the time to read my lifes WISH!!
Dan M