Winter 2010 / 2011? (What are you planning on wearing or are wearing (once Winter is here)?)

Bertram Moshier

Sep 29, 2010, 6:09:58 AM9/29/10
As a carry-on to PrisonGuy's original thread on Summer sneakers, I'm
wondering what are you planning on wearing this coming Winter 2010 /
2011?

Oh, if its already Winter, what are you wearing?

Yeah, I know its early, but this way we can compare our plans with
what we really end up wearing. PLUS, someone might mention a cool
sneak here and we'll have time to go out and (try to) buy it now.

Charlie Perrin

Dec 21, 2010, 2:50:17 PM12/21/10
On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 03:09:58 -0700 (PDT), Bertram Moshier wrote:

>As a carry-on to PrisonGuy's original thread on Summer sneakers, I'm
>wondering what are you planning on wearing this coming Winter 2010 /
>2011?

>Oh, if its already Winter, what are you wearing?

It's rarely if ever Winter in Houston. I haven't given up the Tevas.

I did wear a pair of metallic silver/red/black Nike Vandal Supremes
one day, but the rest of the time was I've been in the Black/Blue Teva
Terra-Fi 2 sport sandals I wore all summer.

Bertram Moshier

Dec 22, 2010, 5:01:37 AM12/22/10

I just purchased the most expensive sneakers ever -- for me. I only
did it because I had a coupon for 35% off plus free shipping. I wrote
a blog about it at: http://ac9dfe7fd.livejournal.com/ The blog
include photos provided by the web store, so I'm not sure how long the
photo links will be active.

Jeff Jonas

Dec 24, 2010, 9:14:30 PM12/24/10
> I did wear a pair of metallic silver/red/black Nike Vandal Supremes
> one day, but the rest of the time was I've been in the
> Black/Blue Teva Terra-Fi 2 sport sandals I wore all summer.

Yay! I hope they're holding up
and "well loved" instead of being worn out!
I adore sandals that show proper wear from all their adventures,
whether I bought them new or used (on ebay or thrift shops).
I think the Tevas I used most of the summer are Terra-Fi:
the original strapping system that hugs your foot oh-so-well
with a medium-soft sole with smooth top.
Slightly squishy but strong enough to run around.

In the apartment, I tend to wear FitFlops since they slip on/off,
are wonderfully squishy and hug my bare feet just enough
for them to sweat up all soft and warm.