Inexpensive custom made suits,tuxedos,trousers and shirts.

Skip to the first unread message

Nick

6 Aug 2001, 06:37:1606/08/2001
We invite you al to shop for inexpensive custom made clothes on the
net.Custom made suits for US$ 199- and custom made shirts for US$
39-.Choose your own style,colour and fabric.No extra charges for big
and tall.
We ship worldwide and are already catering to almost daily online
orders from around the world-especially from the USA.
Do feel free to e-mail any enquiries to-...@nickscollections.com
Nick
Message has been deleted

sunnyt...@gmail.com

16 Jan 2013, 06:35:4416/01/2013
Hi Everyone.. I am oojam. yes friend i can help you i think, because i know www.sunnyscustomtailor.com. you can contact them, there is no need to anywhere, because they deal online also.

calara

5 Mar 2013, 07:27:4205/03/2013
Hi friends..I had experienced with custom tailored suits, my wardrobe is full of custom tailored suits by LIFETIMETAILORHK, the experience of mine is fabulous with them. their prices are affordable. I heard alot about LIFETIMETAILORHK, that they are very famous in hong kong, because they also provide their services online, in my opinion they are the best. Their prices are so very low than others.