Men in panty girdles

MikRoyer

Feb 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/18/96
How many other men enjoy wearing panty girdles? The ones in the 60s by
Playtex were the best, but there are still good ones out there if you shop
dept stores and thrift shops today. Colors are not as plentiful, though.
White and black can be found today, but wouldn't it be neat to wear pink?
I also like body stockings!

TiraraMine

Feb 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/19/96
Subject: Men in panty girdles

Regardless your like for feminine apparel, the pantygirdle was designed
for the female body, to shape it and provide a structure to hold hose!
MikRoyer?
I prefer women in pantygirdles myself, but FOR myself, I find them hot and
a good figure doesn't need them.
T.
(sleep nylon satin slip)

Rickwav

Feb 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/20/96
Count me in! I love wearing them!

William Lyons

Feb 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/21/96
In <4gaif6$t...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> tirar...@aol.com (TiraraMine)

William Lyons

Feb 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/21/96

>Hey............................!!!!! Does this work? Pantygirdles
remind me of my youth....before pantyhose. Yes, believe it or not,
there was life before pantyhose. But,....I love pantyhose!!!

Mae6792

Mar 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/2/96
Men in girdles. What's the big deal. Obviously a lot of the men here
also wear lingerie. So if some want to wear a girdle it's their
business. Remember men used to wear corsets and girdles for men
were quite popular in the sixties.

I think that many men with back problems would benefit from one
and God knows many would look much better in one.

Just my two cents, Mae

SBA

Mar 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/8/96
In <4hnvb7$i...@newsbf02.news.aol.com> spong...@aol.com (SpongyStuf)
writes:

>My boyfriend often wears a girdle that closely resembles a
>"below-the-knee" pantygirdle. It's like a sports version of a
pantygirdle
>being much heavier than the ones commonly wear. Nothing fancy, just
>plain, good spandex support. He likes the way it supports his legs
and
>butt; and makes him look great in tight jeans. I think it's 100%
>acceptable for men to wear them. Anyone have an opinion?
>
>Maryann

Our opinion is that you are from AOL and as such have no opinion.

The Gang of Steves

Wild Bill

Mar 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/13/96
spong...@aol.com (SpongyStuf) wrote:

>My boyfriend often wears a girdle that closely resembles a
>"below-the-knee" pantygirdle. It's like a sports version of a pantygirdle
>being much heavier than the ones commonly wear. Nothing fancy, just
>plain, good spandex support. He likes the way it supports his legs and
>butt; and makes him look great in tight jeans. I think it's 100%
>acceptable for men to wear them. Anyone have an opinion?

>Maryann
I wear a girdle and sometimes support panties. I also wear skirts,
but not in drag.

Daniel L. Ward

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
> but not in drag.Yes and I also like control top pantyhose. Something about being
squeezed like that...

Bunyip Bluegum

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96
mae...@aol.com (Mae6792) wrote:

>Men in girdles. What's the big deal.......

> girdles for men were quite popular in the sixties.

What evidence do you have for this? I never saw or heard anything to
this effect at the time.

Bunyip. Bonds Cottontails & singlet.

jamesk

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96
In article <3157b033...@news.mira.net.au>,

blu...@werple.net.au (Bunyip Bluegum) wrote:
>mae...@aol.com (Mae6792) wrote:
>
>>Men in girdles. What's the big deal.......
>> girdles for men were quite popular in the sixties.
>
>What evidence do you have for this? I never saw or heard anything to
>this effect at the time.

I recall seeing them in the Sears catalog, but as I recall, they were in with
the medical appliances, for those with back and abdominal problems.

Bunyip Bluegum

Mar 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/28/96
jam...@io.org (jamesk) wrote:

>>>Men in girdles. What's the big deal.......
>>> girdles for men were quite popular in the sixties.
>>
>>What evidence do you have for this? I never saw or heard anything to
>>this effect at the time.
>
>I recall seeing them in the Sears catalog, but as I recall, they were in with
>the medical appliances, for those with back and abdominal problems.

Well, yes 'Surgical' corsets used to be more commonly displayed than
they are today, but I would think very few men would have bought them
(then or now!), except on doctors orders. I never saw anything I had
the slightest desire to wear, and the only man who ever told me he had
to wear one considered himself very hardly done by.

Bunyip. Boring.

Kris

Apr 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/4/96

I seem to remember having read an article in "Reader's Digest" a long time
ago about men wearing girdles. As I recall, the article indicated that men
would go to a medical supply store and ask for a support garment because
they were presumably having back aches or some such. I think the idea was
that they really wanted it for the shaping but found that getting it for
alleged medical reasons was much less embarrasing. If that was the case,
then perhaps the manufacturers wisely marketed male girdles as itmes that
men would buy.

Kris

Apr 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/22/96

Raquel B. Starace

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
On Apr 22, 1996 17:20:29 in article <Re: Men in panty girdles>,

'kr...@alpha.c2.org (Kris)' wrote:

>I seem to remember having read an article in "Reader's Digest" a long time

>ago about men wearing girdles. As I recall, the article indicated that
men
>would go to a medical supply store and ask for a support garment because
>they were presumably having back aches or some such. I think the idea was

>that they really wanted it for the shaping but found that getting it for
>alleged medical reasons was much less embarrasing. If that was the case,
>then perhaps the manufacturers wisely marketed male girdles as itmes that
>men would buy.

As a cartoon freak, I just have to mention one of my fave Buggs Bunny
cartoons directed by Bob Clampett, in which Elmer fudd suddenly finds
himself without his pants. He's wearing a girdle, and he looks sourly at
the audience and says, "Don't waff -- I'll but *alot* of you men wear one
of these."

RaQuel

Rabpla

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
In reading your response, I must say I have worn panty girdles since the
1960's. My mother suggested that I might try them and I started out with
a Platex Golden girdle. There were men's girdles at that ime but they
weren't as controlling.
I am always aware of the panty leg and garters showing but since I now
wear panty hose everyday I do not worry as much about the garter bumps.
I usually wear the Playtex long leg to special occasions and for everyday
wear I use Playtex 18 Hour brief matched with an 18 Hour longline.
Sometimes I wear Subtracts pantliner.
I don't go anywhere without wearing these garments.
The bra has never posed a particular problem, if I wore sweaters or
heavier clothes.
There are several outlets that sell larger girdles and bras in smaller cup
sizes such as 50B.
Some are Lane Bryants, Fingerhut, The Smart Shopper, Wards Direct, and
Roaman's

jamesk

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96

In article <4lmt80$1...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, rab...@aol.com (Rabpla) wrote:
>In reading your response, I must say I have worn panty girdles since the
>1960's. My mother suggested that I might try them and I started out with
>a Platex Golden girdle. There were men's girdles at that ime but they
>weren't as controlling.

Were you into cross-dressing then? Or was there another reason for your mother
to recommend those girdles?

Raquel B. Starace

Apr 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/27/96

On Apr 26, 1996 10:37:21 in article <Re: Men in panty girdles>,

'jam...@io.org (jamesk)' wrote:

>Were you into cross-dressing then? Or was there another reason for your
mother
>to recommend those girdles?

Weren't they good for hernias?. . .for pressing them in place? Yes, no?

RaQ

Bunyip Bluegum

May 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/2/96

rock...@nyc.pipeline.com (Raquel B. Starace) wrote:

>Weren't they good for hernias?. . .for pressing them in place? Yes, no?

Not really. Have been having trouble with hernias, which have been
developing gradually over the last 10 years or so. Panty girdle does
give some support, but doesn't really press on them, and an open
girdle doesn't help at all. On the other hand both increase the
internal pressure by squeezing the waist, (especially when you are
sitting) and I suspect this counteracts what support they do give. At
any rate mine are about to be fixed, so I'll be out of action for a
few days.

Bunyip. As before.

The Avenger

May 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/4/96

In <4ltiuh$5...@pipe1.nyc.pipeline.com> rock...@nyc.pipeline.com

(Raquel B. Starace) writes:

>On Apr 26, 1996 10:37:21 in article <Re: Men in panty girdles>,
>'jam...@io.org (jamesk)' wrote:
>

>>Were you into cross-dressing then? Or was there another reason for
your
>mother
>>to recommend those girdles?
>
>Weren't they good for hernias?. . .for pressing them in place? Yes, no?

>RaQ

I have only one thing to add:

Isn't it uncomfortable for a man to wear one of these things? I know my
genitals would be screaming.

Steve

Gary L Fournerat

May 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/6/96

Steve, that's exactly what I was wondering when I saw the title of this thread. Hell,
even some of my Levi's cause me to scream sometimes. Somehow, placing my genitals in a
vice, such as a panty or panty girdle, does *not* sound like fun to me! Ouuuuch...

Gary (not wearing any)
ga...@netin.com

wildbill

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

aven...@ix.netcom.com(The Avenger) wrote:

>In <4ltiuh$5...@pipe1.nyc.pipeline.com> rock...@nyc.pipeline.com
>(Raquel B. Starace) writes:
>>
>>On Apr 26, 1996 10:37:21 in article <Re: Men in panty girdles>,
>>'jam...@io.org (jamesk)' wrote:
>>

>>>Were you into cross-dressing then? Or was there another reason for
>your
>>mother
>>>to recommend those girdles?
>>
>>Weren't they good for hernias?. . .for pressing them in place? Yes, no?

>>RaQ

>I have only one thing to add:

>Isn't it uncomfortable for a man to wear one of these things? I know my
>genitals would be screaming.

>Steve
I dont know about you but I just bought some really nice corsettes
that got my 32 waist down to a 29 in waist and not only did it feel
good but gave me a great waspish figure..besides open bottomed
foundation garments are the way for men to go..didnt restrict my
genital activity one drop!!

Charlotte Waddill

May 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/8/96

The Avenger wrote:

> In <4ltiuh$5...@pipe1.nyc.pipeline.com> rock...@nyc.pipeline.com
> (Raquel B. Starace) writes:
> >
> >On Apr 26, 1996 10:37:21 in article <Re: Men in panty girdles>,
> >'jam...@io.org (jamesk)' wrote:
> >

> >>Were you into cross-dressing then? Or was there another reason for
> your
> >mother
> >>to recommend those girdles?
> >
> >Weren't they good for hernias?. . .for pressing them in place? Yes, no?
>

> >RaQ
>
> I have only one thing to add:
>
> Isn't it uncomfortable for a man to wear one of these things? I know my
> genitals would be screaming.
>
> SteveActually to me wearing a girdle or panties is very comfortable. The
tightness holds you up inside and out of the way

John
VS bikini

Bunyip Bluegum

May 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/11/96

Gary L Fournerat <ga...@netin.com> wrote:

>Steve, that's exactly what I was wondering when I saw the title of this thread. Hell,
>even some of my Levi's cause me to scream sometimes. Somehow, placing my genitals in a
>vice, such as a panty or panty girdle, does *not* sound like fun to me! Ouuuuch...

Mine don't like any pressure either, but the answer is a sex change op
on the girdle. I cut a circular opening at the base of the front
panel ~1.7"dia, then attach a roughly D shaped pocket (usually made
from cotton elastic material from some unsuccessful purchase) with
three pop fasteners. Looks a bit like an Elizabethan codpiece, but
not so exaggerated. This removes all the pressure from the fittings,
and provides quick access when required.

Bunyip. Hickory HW lonleg panty girdle, Kolotex sheer relief
stockings.

vickil...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2015, 12:08:35 PM10/20/15
On Sunday, February 18, 1996 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, MikRoyer wrote:
> How many other men enjoy wearing panty girdles? The ones in the 60s by
> Playtex were the best, but there are still good ones out there if you shop
> dept stores and thrift shops today. Colors are not as plentiful, though.
> White and black can be found today, but wouldn't it be neat to wear pink?
> I also like body stockings!

must disagree the Rago makes the best girdles and they feel great on you.

manint...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2015, 3:10:26 PM10/31/15
On Saturday, February 17, 1996 at 8:00:00 PM UTC-12, MikRoyer wrote:
> How many other men enjoy wearing panty girdles? The ones in the 60s by
> Playtex were the best, but there are still good ones out there if you shop
> dept stores and thrift shops today. Colors are not as plentiful, though.
> White and black can be found today, but wouldn't it be neat to wear pink?
> I also like body stockings!

nightdress are good as well

avr...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2016, 1:45:45 PM4/19/16

kdn...@gmail.com

May 2, 2016, 1:24:31 PM5/2/16
On Saturday, March 2, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Mae6792 wrote:
> Men in girdles. What's the big deal. Obviously a lot of the men here
> also wear lingerie. So if some want to wear a girdle it's their
> business. Remember men used to wear corsets and girdles for men
> were quite popular in the sixties.
>
> I think that many men with back problems would benefit from one
> and God knows many would look much better in one.
>
> Just my two cents, Mae

yes

kdn...@gmail.com

May 2, 2016, 1:25:03 PM5/2/16
On Wednesday, April 24, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Rabpla wrote:
> In reading your response, I must say I have worn panty girdles since the
> 1960's. My mother suggested that I might try them and I started out with
> a Platex Golden girdle. There were men's girdles at that ime but they
> weren't as controlling.

vickil...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2016, 2:38:23 PM7/9/16
No, you tuck your stuff back inside and pull the penus Bach between you legs and slip on pantyhose or girdle to hold it all in place.

zambi...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2016, 12:49:56 PM10/28/16
I am a male who has let myself go I now have a belly lovehandles muffin top large hips and thighs I asked my wife after she had suggested I wear a girdle if I could try on her girdles she sent me into the bathroom to try on three of her girdles two panty girdles and a open bottom girdle my wife helped me pick out the girdle I liked that fitted me the best and gave me the most support and told me it was my girdle to keep until I got my own girdles last week my wife took me to her lingerie store and I was fitted into a rago extra firm highwaist longleg pantygirdle with side zipper and slit crotch style 6210 I love the split crotch as it allows me to pee without pulling down my girdle I love this girdle and my only regret is why did I wait so long to start wearing a girdle I love the feeling of being encased in a good firm girdled and being held in the only problem I havenow is that when I have my girdle on the top waistband of the girdle push my pects up and make it seem like I got boobs I showed my wife the boobsand she reply to me a good bra would help so I listened to her and am now wearing a bra too I am tickled pink and like a giddy school girl that I wiil soon be fitted for my very own first bra thanks Christopher in nj

belindas...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2017, 6:18:36 PM11/18/17
On Sunday, February 18, 1996 at 7:00:00 PM UTC+11, MikRoyer wrote:
> How many other men enjoy wearing panty girdles? The ones in the 60s by
> Playtex were the best, but there are still good ones out there if you shop
> dept stores and thrift shops today. Colors are not as plentiful, though.
> White and black can be found today, but wouldn't it be neat to wear pink?
> I also like body stockings!

I have a few Playtex long Leg Pantie Girdles and also an allin in one pantie corselette and enjoy wearing them all being a mature addicted Transvestite

alaa...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2017, 11:08:45 PM11/26/17
I am 59. I love to wear an open bottom girdle with stockings and heels. Also a half slip feels nice as well! No way passable just love the look and the feel.

mfb...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2017, 5:18:05 AM12/6/17
On Monday, 27 November 2017 05:08:45 UTC+1, alaa...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am 59. I love to wear an open bottom girdle with stockings and heels. Also a half slip feels nice as well! No way passable just love the look and the feel.

Male, 65 and love wearing girdles, mostly panty type. Very exciting under my normal clothes.

girdle...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2018, 4:36:15 PM1/10/18
Ahhh girdle in it's many forms and styles . I personally have over 600 girdles , corselettes , open bottom girdles , body briefers , all in one long leg types , control panties and the list goes on and on . I daily wear a corselette for the shape it gives ma and also the turn on it gives me . i always wear nylon panties daily with a overnight large stayfree maxi pad . In the summer months I wear a knee length denim skirt because I like them . No I do not worry what others many think as it is none of their business what I choose to wear . am also fortunate to have a wife who accepts my crossdressing in public and my girdle fetish . You will never hear me say that I wear girdles for back support for it is not so . I find my girdles a sexual enhancement and also a masturbation aid , which I still do daily at 66 years old . So far thru life i have found many woman who do not really care about my girdle fetish as long as I pay attention to them as I do my girdles and other lingerie items i wear daily .

temc...@rocketmail.com

Mar 25, 2018, 11:38:32 AM3/25/18

ston...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2018, 6:54:39 AM4/2/18
Berdita panty girdles also very comfortable

dodgel...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2018, 5:52:38 PM4/2/18
Most any colors and sizes. Can be bought at alliexpress

chet...@yahoo.com

May 23, 2018, 4:18:44 AM5/23/18

pc41...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2018, 1:07:12 PM6/15/18
65yrs still wear them

johnpa...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2018, 6:14:40 AM7/30/18
I love wearing my panty girdles_and pantycorselettes

blaze...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2019, 8:01:55 PM1/27/19
i love them

alaa...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2019, 7:23:45 PM1/30/19
Hi I love open bottom girdles with stockings and heels, also a slip.

btmr...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2019, 8:22:36 AM3/2/19
Good for you!

dodgel...@gmail.com

May 31, 2019, 10:46:34 PM5/31/19
I wear panty girdles. AliExpress has great deals on them they are way out on size I wear med. But there's. I need XXL or XXXL. But there cheap fit well and have great support

dodgel...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2019, 2:31:07 PM6/17/19
I started wearing them as support for my rupture Alliexpress had good ones a to. A good price sometimes I need 2 layers to hold it in but it works there mesh style lite and Cool

puckett...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2020, 8:18:54 PM6/9/20
I love the full latex ones the skin color open bottom with hose clips old kind

puckett...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2020, 8:28:44 PM6/9/20
Yes me to latex ones open bottom and hosesb

puckett...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2020, 8:47:56 PM6/9/20
Here can i buy latex open bottom girdles

puckett...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2020, 8:59:15 PM6/9/20
Me to love to get together with some men wearing there things im in phoenix..is there a group here?

puckett...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2020, 11:48:24 PM6/9/20
Love it

puckett...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2020, 7:49:23 PM6/10/20
Hot very hot 600!!!!

Donna

Jun 26, 2020, 5:25:11 AM6/26/20

puckett...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2020, 5:59:57 PM7/2/20
Does anyone get on here any more besides me is there a group that get together in phoenix that loves girdles.

wurlitzer2...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2020, 8:17:32 AM7/3/20
I like wearing a panty girdle with a nice bra..

kate1...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2020, 2:07:46 PM7/7/20
I do!

kate1...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2020, 1:04:05 PM8/1/20
I agree!!

Rory R

Nov 1, 2020, 8:05:33 AM11/1/20
On Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 10:04:05 AM UTC-7, kate1...@gmail.com wrote:
> I agree!!
I would like to meet someone to have a cross dress session with me. I used to cross dress, but then we raised a family and I had to stop. I recently retired, my wife still is working from home. It wouyld be great to find someone in the Portland, OR / Vancouver, WA area.

I also like wetsuits, and other kinky things.

I am open to male, female. CD/TV etc.

I am 67.