Silk pink panties

mille...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2020, 3:54:45 AM7/16/20
I've been wearing pink panties for a long time and love to wear panties for women that have a panties fedish and have been with women from 18-61 years old let me tell you about my mother in law we flirted a lot I tried to let my wife know about my panties fedish she told me her or panties for me so I gave up on my panties fedish she had told her mom that I wear panties now her mom's silk panties was very wet the following Monday my wife will be out of town for 2 weeks that means wife's mother and me will be alone and her mom came straight to me with a pair of her pink panties for me to put on telling me that she wants me to put them on for her that she can't stop masterbating from the time my daughter told me about your panties fedish I've wanted to suck you off in your panties right in front of her I stripped and put on the panties my cock got very hard and she grabbed my cock and played with it and went to her knees putting my cock panties and all in her mouth and my God is was like no blow job I've ever had in my life I told her how sexy she looks with my panties cock in her mouth she could take all of my cock in her throat not very long could last and I came harder than I had ever before when I recovered she took my panties off and gave me a new pair of panties I put them on and took her to the bedroom stripped her down to her panties and kissed her all over made her come in her panties and I suck her pussy through her panties and pulled them to the side and licked her clit she was going crazy fucking my face saying how good she was feeling so fucking hot she tastes better than my wife and I told her how sexy she looks in her panties anny ways we played for 8 years and then she passed now I'm so lonely I need a play mate

Joseph Coviello

Mar 5, 2021, 2:29:48 PM3/5/21

Joseph Coviello

Mar 5, 2021, 2:30:34 PM3/5/21