Men that wear womans lingerie and panties

James Forest

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

I'm posting this after reading this group for about two weeks. I need some
help, and I think this is just the place to get it. I have been wearing
womans lingerie and panties since I was about 13(34 now), while my wife
has caught me several times, she really doesn't know the extent of it.
I have read so many articles from straight men that also love doing this,
in this group, that I know that this is not a issue of ones sexuallity.
This is where everyone else comes in. I want to tell my wife of my secret
desires, but the embarrassment has always been too great. I was hoping that
everyone out there that wears womans lingerie or panties would post a
responce, saying when you started, why you like it, places you've worn
them, and that you are not gay(not that I have anything against gays).
This way I could show my wife that it is not that unusual. Hopefully she
will be more accepting when she see's how many of us there are, I know I
was suprised. Thanks in advance, and please do not E-mail me your responce
as my wife shares my computer and E-mail, and I would like to choose the
time that I tell her.

jamef

Edgar Russell

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

I'm a 43 yr. old straight male and have enjoyed wearing women's lingerie
since I was a very young child. I have a special love for slips and
nightgowns. It's not about identifying as a woman but is simply a
powerful sexual thrill for me. Gets me instantly hard!

Sliplover

Richard S. Beck

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

jamef I dislike pajamas that
you get bound up in. I wore shorty P.J's for years for that reason. I also
would wear regular mens briefs to sleep in but they can be too warm. I
wanted something light, that felt like I was wearing nothing. On a lark I
tried on a pair of my wifes nylon briefs ( Her suggestion ) They were just
right! She said "I'll get you some and did. They were Warners hipsters. I
wear them to sleep in...that's it. No kinky desires, no high heels in the
closet etc. P.S. Jockey For Her Hi-Cut are also quite comfortable. I'm not
into lace or string bikinis...it's just a matter of comfort.

Shadow

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

I USED to wear men's nylon briefs, then 1 day I told my wife that
there wasn't that much difference between what I am wearing, and
ladies briefs (except the price). So I bought a pair of briefs at
Wal-Mart, and started to wear them. It took A LOT OF GUTS to buy my
second pair, and then wear them in front of my wife... but I WANTED
TO, AND SO I DID. This was over a year ago, and to this day, I wear
PANTIES EVERY SINGLE DAY! I like the fit, I like the feel, and my
wife just accepts the fact that I am going to wear panties. She has
bought me some on occassion, but you really need to take a close look
at the crotch area, to make sure there is enough width. There are a
lot of guys who wear panties, and I have started to post pictures of
such in a couple of the newsgroups. The response has been great.
(most of the guys are married and straight, but I have had a few bi's
respond; and then there are those idiots who go crazy over the pics
and must put there STUPID two cents worth.) Well good luck, I know
how you feel... but you gotta do what you gotta do!

taikan

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

ja...@fascination.com (James Forest) writes:
> I'm posting this after reading this group for about two weeks. I need some
> help, and I think this is just the place to get it. I have been wearing
> womans lingerie and panties since I was about 13(34 now), while my wife
> has caught me several times, she really doesn't know the extent of it.
> I have read so many articles from straight men that also love doing this,
> in this group, that I know that this is not a issue of ones sexuallity.
> This is where everyone else comes in. I want to tell my wife of my secret
> desires, but the embarrassment has always been too great. I was hoping that
> everyone out there that wears womans lingerie or panties would post a
> responce, saying when you started, why you like it, places you've worn
> them, and that you are not gay(not that I have anything against gays).
> This way I could show my wife that it is not that unusual. Hopefully she
> will be more accepting when she see's how many of us there are, I know I
> was suprised. Thanks in advance, and please do not E-mail me your responce
> as my wife shares my computer and E-mail, and I would like to choose the
> time that I tell her.
>
> jamef

I started wearing my sisters’ bras at 10 or 11, and have continued to do so for
the past 38 years. ( I now buy my own or course.) I did not tell my wife for
the first 7 years of our marriage, but she now considers that disclosure to be
the opening up of our marriage. There was a part of me that I had to conceal
and hide behind gloom, shame anger etc. and a more delicate sensitive part that
would not tolerate her not approving of the practice. The kids, boy and girl 8
and 12, have known for the past four years and consider it part of me. Several
years ago I asked my daughter, then age 6, if I was different when I was wearing
bra and forms, petticoat and jumper. I have long hair and occasionally wear
lipstick, but no other make-up. She said that I was “more pretty and gentler.”
Cross dressing has also has proved positive in some unexpected ways as well.
My son came home one day with the “I will not be cool if I cant do what all the
other kids are doing.” complaint. I replied that I’m hardly like everybody
else. How many Ivy league - black belt - cross dressing - Chemistry professors
does he know that have a wonderful first (and only) marriage? “None.” was the
answer. He left feeling much more resolve to just be himself.

I suggest you find a good therapist, and talk it out with your wife. It is not
easy, but it is very rewarding to be able to be yourself; a more genuine you.

Matt

May 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/4/96

I started wearing my sister's panties when I was 13. My mother caught
me twice. The first pair was pink and the second pair was yellow.
Luckily, I had an open-minded mother. We had a long talk and she allowed
me to wear panties after school and on weekends. When is was 16.5 and
had a driver's licence I bought my own panties. I subsequently moved
up to other lingerie like bras, slips, nighties and petticoats. My last
girlfriend accepted this. It was great. She bought me all types of lin-
gerie. Unfortunately we broke up, (nothing to do with my
crossdressing). Having a partner who understands make it all the more
pleasurable.

Matt

May 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/4/96

there is nothing wrong with wearing panties. I have worn them since
I was 13. I am now 28. I also enjoy wearing bras, slips, nighties, and
teddies.

Matt

May 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/4/96

Douglas Pont

May 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/6/96

Douglas Pont

May 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/6/96

Gary L Fournerat

May 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/6/96

Matt wrote:

> there is nothing wrong with wearing panties. I have worn them since
> I was 13. I am now 28. I also enjoy wearing bras, slips, nighties, and
> teddies.

Dear Matt,
Since you're someone who likes to do this sort of thing, perhaps you
can answer a question I've had since joining acl; when you're wearing a
pair of women's panties, how are your male genitals fitting inside the
almost non-existent crotch? Common sense tells me that your testicles are
either going to 1) get split down the middle by the crotch (ouch) or
2) they will both end up hanging out on one side of the crotch.
Now, regarding this particular area of my anatomy, I'm fairly
sensitive there. And to have my genitals hanging like that all day would
be a *major* distraction to me, whether I was a student in a classroom or
an attorney in a courtroom. So perhaps you can also tell me how you and I
are different in this regard.

Curious,
Gary Fournerat (bwbs)
ga...@netin.com

Still Girdled

May 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/6/96

Gary L Fournerat <ga...@netin.com> wrote:

>Dear Matt,
> Since you're someone who likes to do this sort of thing, perhaps you
>can answer a question I've had since joining acl; when you're wearing a
>pair of women's panties, how are your male genitals fitting inside the
>almost non-existent crotch? Common sense tells me that your testicles are
>either going to 1) get split down the middle by the crotch (ouch) or
>2) they will both end up hanging out on one side of the crotch.

Gary,

Have you ever seen more than one pair of panties? How about a couple
of panty girdles? There are many, many styles, offering a great
variety of coverages in different parts of the anatomy. Not all
panties have a tiny strip of cloth between the legs. In particular,
full cut briefs frequently have much more material between the legs
than men's cotton shorts. From another point of view, how do men wear
anything as silly as boxers? Talk about no support!

My husband has worn panties for years without the problems you
describe, perhaps because he and I have sufficient common sense to
purchase garments that fit his needs. With a little thought, you can
too.

I don't believe you are as silly as your post would indicate. Perhaps
you are trying to be cute, perhaps you think you are clever enough to
partake in a little gay-bashing without getting caught, or was that
not your implication-that real men with real genitals couldn't wear
panties!

Real men, straight and gay, can wear panties, girdles, bras or almost
any item of women's underwear with no physical problems if they shop
sensibly.

Perhaps you should get up from behind the computer and go to the
nearest department store and actually look at the dozens of styles of
panties available. One never knows, you might see something that
intrigues.

Ruth

Playtex 18 hour LL panty girdle, Cross-your-heart bra

Hiro Protagonist

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

Gary L Fournerat <ga...@netin.com> wrote:

> Since you're someone who likes to do this sort of thing, perhaps you
>can answer a question I've had since joining acl; when you're wearing a
>pair of women's panties, how are your male genitals fitting inside the
>almost non-existent crotch? Common sense tells me that your testicles are
>either going to 1) get split down the middle by the crotch (ouch) or
>2) they will both end up hanging out on one side of the crotch.

You haven't seen a very large selection of panties then. Panties come
in many different styles. Only low-cut bikini's really have the small
crotch. Most other styles have a full crotch, which is very
comfortable.

M O O N, that spells censorship sucks!
fie...@cris.com http://www.cris.com/~fierro

Peter Robinson

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

Gary L Fournerat <ga...@netin.com> wrote:

>Dear Matt,

> Since you're someone who likes to do this sort of thing, perhaps you
>can answer a question I've had since joining acl; when you're wearing a
>pair of women's panties, how are your male genitals fitting inside the
>almost non-existent crotch? Common sense tells me that your testicles are
>either going to 1) get split down the middle by the crotch (ouch) or
>2) they will both end up hanging out on one side of the crotch.

> Now, regarding this particular area of my anatomy, I'm fairly
>sensitive there. And to have my genitals hanging like that all day would
>be a *major* distraction to me, whether I was a student in a classroom or
>an attorney in a courtroom. So perhaps you can also tell me how you and I
>are different in this regard.
>
>Curious,
>Gary Fournerat (bwbs)
>ga...@netin.com

Try wearing them backwards then the wide back panel is in front and
provides all the support you need for the family jewels. Some styles
are wide enough in front of course but if not try this method.

Peter.

La Senza white garter belt, WonderBra mink vision stockings, white
nylon high cut briefs, backwards.

Gary L Fournerat

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

Still Girdled wrote:

> Gary,
>
> Have you ever seen more than one pair of panties?

yes i have, in fact, i'm currently buying all the panties for three
women; sizes 5, 7, and 8; from VS and it runs me about $300/month. when
it comes to panties, i'm very serious.

>How about a couple of panty girdles?

the first time i ever saw a panty girdle was in '59 and it looked just as
tight then as they do now. isn't that their purpose?

> There are many, many styles, offering a great
> variety of coverages in different parts of the anatomy. Not all
> panties have a tiny strip of cloth between the legs. In particular,
> full cut briefs frequently have much more material between the legs
> than men's cotton shorts.

thank you nervous, i didn't know that. my trips inside VS don't usually
take me to the full cut brief section. when i'm buying a woman a pair of
panties you can bet your last good girdle that it won't be full cut
briefs. if i wanted to see a woman in full cut briefs i'd toss her some
of my own underwear to put on... not!

> From another point of view, how do men wear
> anything as silly as boxers? Talk about no support!

we each appear to have our own idea of what the opposite gender looks
"best" wearing. to answer your question though, because they're
comfortable; just like women wear what they think is comfortable. isn't
that fair? or am i being a sexist? i understand that you feel boxers are
silly, and now you are wanting me to think boxer shorts are silly. i'm
sorry but i'm not convinced. you see, for me to think boxers are silly...
I have to think boxers are silly; not you.

> My husband has worn panties for years without the problems you
> describe, perhaps because he and I have sufficient common sense to
> purchase garments that fit his needs.

the fact that you are the one writing this post, and not your husband,
would indicate that you have convinced him that his "needs" dictate he
wear panties. very cute. you're not only a very smart wife but a
domineering one at that. i'm happy for you.

>With a little thought, you can too.

"a little thought" being your way of thinking, right? no thanks. i have a
mind of my own and for 42 years it's worked very well without your
presence.

> I don't believe you are as silly as your post would indicate.

i wasn't trying to be silly at all. it was a simple post from a man, to a
man, asking HOW something is done.

>Perhaps you are trying to be cute,

not at all. i was asking HOW something is done.

> perhaps you think you are clever enough to
> partake in a little gay-bashing without getting caught,

nervous, i'll tell you exactly how clever i think i am; i'm clever enough
to know that i don't know enough. and that's precisely the reason for my
post. you can read all you want into my original post, you can add your
own ideas about why i posted it in the first place, but if you really
look at what i said, you just might see that i was seeking knowledge,
without any hidden agenda, simply because i didn't know. can we still do
that in acl?

gay bashing? did Matt say that he was gay? what difference does it
make? Matt's post told me only that he would know how to arrange
the hardware so i asked. another person's sexual preference is none of my
business and i could care less. to me it's like the color of their eyes -
who cares?

> or was that
> not your implication-that real men with real genitals couldn't wear
> panties!

i try to imply nothing. i have a fairly good vocabulary and i don't "beat
around the bush". let me give you an example of what i mean. you pissed
me off when i first read your reply. that's probably not a big surprise.
but i'm not as pissed now as i was then. i was pissed because you took my
quest for knowledge and turned it into something very ugly. allow me to
continue...

> Real men, straight and gay, can wear panties, girdles, bras or almost
> any item of women's underwear with no physical problems if they shop
> sensibly.

did i say men couldn't wear panties? as i recall, i asked Matt HOW he
does it. that's all i did. that's all i was curious about. that's all i
wanted to know, because i didn't know. now, i've got a question (cause i
don't know); if a man is going to shop sensibly for, say, a panty girdle,
how does he do that?

> Perhaps you should get up from behind the computer and go to the
> nearest department store and actually look at the dozens of styles of
> panties available. One never knows, you might see something that
> intrigues.

Ruth, i do that about twice a week. and i see a ton of panties that
intrigue; i'm about to go in debt from so much intrigue... but i love it
and enjoy it, and am fortunate enough to know ladies that enjoy it also.
but your point was to find panties that would intrigue me enough to want
to wear them. you will see me in panties just as soon as they put screen
doors on submarines.

i just had a thought. isn't it possible that your husband is so much in
love with you that he is willing to wear panties for the pure and simple
reason that he knows it excites you?

> Ruth
>
> Playtex 18 hour LL panty girdle, Cross-your-heart bra

hmmmm, i've got another question... if LL stands for long leg, which it
very well may not, what is a long leg panty girdle? i thought a panty
girdle was the kind that looks like a full-cut panty but is made out of a
billion rubber bands, as in no legs to it.

Later,
Gary (not wearing any, save the whales t-shirt)

Tom Burke

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

In article <318DD8...@netin.com> ga...@netin.com "Gary L Fournerat" writes:

> Dear Matt,
> Since you're someone who likes to do this sort of thing, perhaps you
> can answer a question I've had since joining acl; when you're wearing a
> pair of women's panties, how are your male genitals fitting inside the
> almost non-existent crotch? Common sense tells me that your testicles are
> either going to 1) get split down the middle by the crotch (ouch) or
> 2) they will both end up hanging out on one side of the crotch.
> Now, regarding this particular area of my anatomy, I'm fairly
> sensitive there. And to have my genitals hanging like that all day would
> be a *major* distraction to me, whether I was a student in a classroom or
> an attorney in a courtroom. So perhaps you can also tell me how you and I
> are different in this regard.

You have to be picky regarding the panties. In general, satin and plain cotton
ones won't do, for the reasons you give. Better are stetch materials - I've
found that stretch cotton panties usually give good coverage. For some reason,
the fronts of cotton thongs are often pretty full as well.

Of course, the best solutio is to buy panties from Apres Noir - lingerie cut
for men. This avoids the problem altogether.

Tom Burke
AN cotton knickers

S Patterson

May 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/8/96

Matt, I couldn't agree more, there is nothing wrong with a male wearing
panties, or any other item of female clothing. I too have been wearing
panties ever since I was a twelve...but not everyday until around
eighteen. I'm now 26. I began like a lot of other's by peeking into my
mother's and sister's dresser drawer, first only looking and touching,
then experimenting with wearing various items. The thrill and worry of
being caught only added to the experience. I think at times i secretly
wanted to be caught, wondering if perhaps my mother or whom ever caught
me, would insist on me wearing the panties in front of them.
My favorite's are the full cut brief style, nylon, with not too much
or none at all, lace. I think Vanity Fair, Bali, Hanes, have the best as
far as fitting the male body. You read letters from others insisting the
brief style pantie is something to avoid, but for me it is the very best
style.

Sean...(Vanity Fair, pale
blue nylon birefs)

I or Me

May 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/8/96
> Gary (not wearing any, save the whales t-shirt)In my opinion, that was a pointless post.

Mbdds

May 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/9/96

Panties are my favorite! I wear all types and styles...my wife knows but
does not know how much I would wear them if she didn't think it was weird!
Panties feel so sexy and look so good on men its a shame that we can't all
wear them with out ridicule!

Mb in lil pink satin string bikinis

P.S looking to trade panty pics...e-mail me and we'll chat!

Bunyip Bluegum

May 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/11/96

Nervous (Still Girdled) wrote:

> ....... From another point of view, how do men wear

>anything as silly as boxers? Talk about no support!

The scrotum is designed to suspend the testicles away from the body to
keep the sperm cool, so they don't go off, so the idea that men need
support is scientifically unsound. (And men WERE designed to hunt,
fight, and generally get physical, though I must say putting their
most sensitive bits in a dangling pouch where they are easily grabbed
or banged does not sound like very good design. Maybe God was a
woman, and this was her idea of a little joke at our expense.)

I have never felt any need for any support, even when indulging in
fairly violent (not to say reckless) activity like running down rock
strewn mountainsides, or riding rock slides down scree slopes, and
have always found any degree of confinement of the fittings very
uncomfortable. However, as pointed out in another post, that doesn
not stop me wearing panty girdles. Incidentally open girdles are
worse in this regard, at least when worn with trousers, as they squash
the legs together, and reduce the space between them.

We have had several discussions on the subject in ACL, and it would
seem the majority of men feel that their testicles will get damaged if
they are allowed to swing freely, particularly if they indulge in
contact sports. But it would take a box to give any real degree of
protection, and I can't see that the normal 'support' briefs are going
to make much difference.

Rather like the bra/no bra arguments, I guess.

Bunyip. Hickory HW ll panty girdle, Kolotex Sheer Relief stockings.
(And a lovely set of bruises, and technicolor scrotum, courtesy of
repairs to my hernias last week.)

(And experience indicates it is wise to wait a bit more than seven
days before getting amorous. Ouch :)

Tom Burke

May 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/11/96

In article <3194279...@news.mira.net.au>
blu...@werple.net.au "Bunyip Bluegum" writes:

[snip]

> most sensitive bits in a dangling pouch where they are easily grabbed
> or banged does not sound like very good design. Maybe God was a
> woman, and this was her idea of a little joke at our expense.)

Billy Connolly has an altenative explanation. It's the 6th day of creation, and
one of god's helpers has a problem:-

"Hey! God! There's a load of elbow skin left over. What shall we do with it?"

"Hmmm... OK, make wee bags so they can put their balls in them!"

Tom Burke
White cotton panties

man...@xconn.com

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

I, too, love to wear panties and lingerie.
I'd give anything to find a woman in the L.A.
area to share her panties and lingerie and
feminize me.

||| CROSS CONNECTION Los Angeles || Info: e-mail ARC...@XCONN.COM |||
||| +1.818.786.8887 || subject REQUEST XCINFO.TXT |||

an60...@anon.penet.fi

May 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/14/96

To extend Tom Burke's answer about choosing the right panties: I wear full cut
nylon tricot briefs, usually Vanity Fair or Olga in a size large enough to be
comfortable. There is enough room and stretch for my "equipment" to be
comfortable and covered. Also the VF panties in polyester, some of the prints,
are comfortable too. A little experimentation helps.
BTW I wear US size 8 and have a 36" waist.
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to ab...@anon.penet.fi
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to he...@anon.penet.fi
If you have any problems, address them to ad...@anon.penet.fi

azl...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2017, 7:33:09 AM9/2/17

azl...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2017, 7:34:32 AM9/2/17
I ware vf full cut panties 24/7 bras most of the time to love it

jackie...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2017, 7:30:22 AM9/14/17
Hi, I'm 60 and have worn panties and more since I was around 10. Started with my mom's things.

As I got older, the clothes began to fit better.

I presently wear my wife's things and have told her that I feel better. Get more excited, even having sex with her. That part she definitely likes.

I don't think she is 100% understanding, but does lets me.

She does not know of me wanting to play with other guys like myself.

This is something that I probably will never mention.

borisvsb...@outlook.com

Jan 6, 2018, 7:27:44 PM1/6/18
59, same situation. Nice to see more recent posts.

thomas.m...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2018, 1:32:05 PM3/6/18
I like to wear nylon or silk panties and my wife like it to.but is it wrong just to hang out with other guys that like the same thing but nothing sexual just to talk and have fun.

cher...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2018, 12:59:00 AM6/6/18
Olga Without A Stitch nylon briefs have a wider crotch. I really like them.

ezra.jo...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2018, 10:54:41 PM10/19/18
Posted to the right placeIt took me a long time to get comfortable with this so I like to give some advice the most common misconception is that men who wear bras and panties are gay usually that is farthest from the truth I find nothing attractive about men and everything attractive about women so much so that I like to dress like them I say be 100% open with your wife and give her some time to think about it I found most women are just upset for the men keeping the secret from them for so long if she understands that is something that you enjoy and you've been doing for a long time she should have no problem with it if anything you would hope she would embrace it and encourage it for it is something that you truly enjoy and if she wants you to be happy she should accept things that make you happy I've also found that most women don't mind so much if you don't where their things get your own stuff and ask her to buy you things she'll probably get a kick out of it but most of all be 100% honest that's what most women appreciate is the keeping secrets that makes most of them mad anyways have fun and good luck if she really loves you she will be a more than understanding and accepting after all it's not like you're cheating on her or anything like that she should be encouraging

jaceeb...@gmail.com

May 25, 2019, 10:10:18 AM5/25/19
I'm a married man over 70 now but wear panties mostly , my wife has got used to me wearing them as i introduced them gradually as someone on here says ladies cotton pant are Not a lot different than simple male briefs. As for fit in other words do they cover your balls ?: I solved that by going for French knickers ! Looking lovely in satin ! Sometimes high leg full ladies panties . As for bedtime i find a cotton nighty far more comfortable than men's pajamas wouldn't dare wear a negligie a step too far for my.patient wife

edward...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2019, 2:51:09 PM8/26/19

chatm...@aol.com

Dec 9, 2019, 5:56:00 PM12/9/19

chatm...@aol.com

Dec 9, 2019, 5:58:08 PM12/9/19
I am 68 and have been wearing lingerie daily now but started at about 16. I had a wife that supported it and in fact my 2 step daughters knew and supported my dressing. For my birthday I usually get panties from them still

agapek...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2019, 11:11:32 AM12/14/19

britn...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2019, 12:22:07 PM12/17/19
I started wearing bra and panties when I was about 21 and now I am 50. it all started because I fantasized about having the breasts of a beautiful woman and the feel of the silky panties and how I would look with my breasts under my shirt. as the years went on I started wearing the panties all the time and bra when my wife wasn,t around. I eventually wanted to dress as a woman, wearing a bra with silicone breasts, sexy panties, wig, makeup, a skirt and sexy blouse or a dress, with nylons and heels. I feel really sexy dressed as a woman and even go out dressed as a woman and meet men. I still love my wife very much, she has no idea I do this and I have tried stopping but I can,t.

borisvsb...@outlook.com

Jan 7, 2020, 4:29:22 PM1/7/20
On Friday, October 19, 2018 at 7:54:41 PM UTC-7, ezra.j...@gmail.com wrote:
> Posted to the right placeIt took me a long time to get comfortable with this so I like to give some advice the most common misconception is that men who wear bras and panties are gay usually that is farthest from the truth I find nothing attractive about men and everything attractive about women so much so that I like to dress like them I say be 100% open with your wife and give her some time to think about it I found most women are just upset for the men keeping the secret from them for so long if she understands that is something that you enjoy and you've been doing for a long time she should have no problem with it if anything you would hope she would embrace it and encourage it for it is something that you truly enjoy and if she wants you to be happy she should accept things that make you happy I've also found that most women don't mind so much if you don't where their things get your own stuff and ask her to buy you things she'll probably get a kick out of it but most of all be 100% honest that's what most women appreciate is the keeping secrets that makes most of them mad anyways have fun and good luck if she really loves you she will be a more than understanding and accepting after all it's not like you're cheating on her or anything like that she should be encouraging

I had been wearing women's panties for many years(now 61). About 20years ago my wife found my catsuit that I would wear (for pleasure). Beyond the discussion I confessed them being mine,it was dropped and I stayed in the closet. Then about four years ago I came out for the bathroom in panties and a bra as we were about to make love. She was very surprised but I was great sex. She later said the bra was too much and that went back into the closet. The panties seem OK for a year or so but eventually that was too much for her. Her response... "I married a man" She said she was ready to leave over this. I've purged all my lingerie. So now if I want so pleasure I'll wear one of her pairs. Little snug but that's where I am.

morehe...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2020, 1:37:30 AM4/15/20
I have always had a panty fetish. I started using my older sisters panties to wear when I was 12. I am 34 now. Anyways. I dont know what it is that first drew me to them. Just have always had a strong fascination for them. Once I put them on for the first time I was hooked! As time went on I started to steal panties. First pair was from my Sis. A pair of white cotton thongs. Then stole pairs from my sisters friends who would spend the night with her at our house. Her first friend I stole from were These blue silky bikini style. Her second friend I stole from were black weird material boy shorts type deal. That pair I got were straight from her bag just after she got done playing basketball with my sis. Then Stole a pair of my older brothers girlfriends. She was 17 at the time. I had just turned 14. I have stolen pairs from my cousins. My friends girlfriends, when I get a chance to anyways. I have a little step sister now. She just turned 15. I stole my first pair from her last week. They are a bit tight. They are chettah print thong. I have stollen a pair from one of my step sisters friends that has spent the night as well. She is 15. I dunno. Guess I have two fetishes. (1)The thrill of stealing panties.(2) The thrill of Wearing panties. Especially when I know exactly who wore them before me. I just love how they make me feel. I am a 100% Straight Male. I have a Fiancee. She has No Idea about this fetish. I will probably never tell her as I honestly don't think she would understand. Again,I have no idea where this fetish came from. But I have been into it now for over 15 years and will probably never stop. I'd love to hear other Mens stories about their experiences with panties. Thanks for yalls time and reading this.

joseph....@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2020, 8:01:19 PM4/22/20
On Monday, April 29, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Edgar Russell wrote:
> I'm a 43 yr. old straight male and have enjoyed wearing women's lingerie
> since I was a very young child. I have a special love for slips and
> nightgowns. It's not about identifying as a woman but is simply a
> powerful sexual thrill for me. Gets me instantly hard!
>
> Sliplover

mile b

Apr 28, 2020, 10:37:56 PM4/28/20
I just wish I could find a few other men who also love to wear panties and other nice lingerie items.
As far as setting around like that with another guy or 2 or 3 guys wearing panties together, somehow I just don't think it would be all that easy to just set around and looking at each other and that's it!!! I know I would be very interested in let's just say explode something.

spacev...@gmail.com

May 28, 2020, 8:46:36 AM5/28/20

Unrepentant Pantyholic

May 31, 2020, 5:04:34 PM5/31/20
100% straight. Hyper-hetero: I like only women who are highly feminine. Not a
daily wearer. 50 years old now, began when I was 7 or 8. Wife knows and
accepts. I don’t dress fully and don’t really consider myself much of a
crossdresser. I’m very turned on by femininity and panties are a way to
experience that.

Tell your wife you enjoy masturbating with panties first. Talk about how
panties are a bonafide fetish for you.

On May 28, 2020, spacev...@gmail.com wrote
(in article<94df730e-27e5-4552...@googlegroups.com>):

joseph....@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 6:49:51 PM6/29/20

joseph....@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 6:51:25 PM6/29/20

joseph....@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 6:51:58 PM6/29/20

joseph....@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 6:57:18 PM6/29/20

joseph....@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 6:57:38 PM6/29/20

joseph....@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 6:58:15 PM6/29/20

joseph....@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 6:59:02 PM6/29/20

joseph....@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 7:12:51 PM6/29/20

joseph....@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 7:13:04 PM6/29/20

joseph....@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2020, 7:14:07 PM6/29/20

mille...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2020, 3:34:36 AM7/9/20
I wear silk pink panties one helping mother-in-law we was by or selfs i bent over the top of my panties was exposed and she asked me if I was wearing pink panties I told her I was she asked if she could see them i took off my pants she was so turned on she grabbed my panties and cock and in the mouth I went

trayd...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2020, 6:48:14 PM8/3/20
I love wearing lingerie I'm a bi_guy and feel so sexy and turned on its a total thrill for me

smwat...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2020, 8:19:15 AM8/5/20
I started very young with panty hose and still love to wear pantyhose women's panties I love to cut out the crotch so just my dick and balls are out I do it mostly for sexual pleasure.

mille...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2020, 8:20:00 AM8/6/20
I tried to get my wife in to sulking and playing so 2 months later mother-in-law gives me a full body rub down she hands me a towel and a pair of pink panties with out questions I put the sexyest as I pull them up my cock got very hard was rubbing my cock and then mother-in-law put me in her mouth when I looked down at her she was playing with her panties i was taking too her sexy

xavid...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2020, 3:57:22 PM8/13/20
On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 7:20:00 AM UTC-5, mille...@gmail.com wrote:
> I tried to get my wife in to sulking and playing so 2 months later mother-in-law gives me a full body rub down she hands me a towel and a pair of pink panties with out questions I put the sexyest as I pull them up my cock got very hard was rubbing my cock and then mother-in-law put me in her mouth when I looked down at her she was playing with her panties i was taking too her sexy
I love wearing womens panties and nothing else in public

peter cobden

Aug 23, 2020, 9:10:17 AM8/23/20
im a boy ilove wearing panties ilove to show my panties to all the guys and boys everyone wants to see mine you can

peter cobden

Aug 23, 2020, 9:11:58 AM8/23/20
On Thursday, 13 August 2020 at 20:57:22 UTC+1, xavid...@gmail.com wrote:
im a boy ilove wearing panties ilove showing all guys and boys my panties if you want to see mine you can

peter cobden

Aug 23, 2020, 9:35:14 AM8/23/20
im a boy wearing panties ilove showing my panties to all guys boy you want to see mine you cab

Dick Tray

Aug 25, 2020, 5:25:46 PM8/25/20
She knows and hasn't made a issue of what she has seen tell her she is open enough to except it

Rikki Chunn

Feb 20, 2022, 6:40:00 AM2/20/22
One day at the local Target store time to kill waiting for my wife, I noticed that men's underwear and women's lingerie sections were near each other in the store. I watched buyers in each department.

In the lingerie department were both men and women buying. The men were nervous, like they didn't want any one to see them buying lingerie for themselves.

Over in the men's underwear department, all the buyers were women. It was clear from their talk and actions, that they were buying for their husbands, sons, etc.

My point is that, left to their own choices, most men would wear lingerie rather than men's underwear.

Richard Clark

May 7, 2022, 5:43:19 PM5/7/22

Nathaniel Hill

May 25, 2022, 8:39:47 PM5/25/22

Nathaniel Hill

May 25, 2022, 8:43:02 PM5/25/22
I have for more than 60 years enjoyed panty girdles and control briefs. Medium control briefs keep my junk from being a distraction and for me are more comfortable than Jockey underwear for men.

Chermae C.

Jul 9, 2022, 2:52:44 PM7/9/22
On Monday, August 3, 2020 at 3:48:14 PM UTC-7, trayd...@gmail.com wrote:
> I love wearing lingerie I'm a bi_guy and feel so sexy and turned on its a total thrill for me
I have no idea if this will be read by those of passion for women lingerie & fashion garments full fashion stockings & high Heels...Im replying to those who are very interested in meeting others of sincere interest..my email is posted but it began not long ago when I was a a local dept store here in Las Vegas..while I was in the women lingerie dept..I was going thru some of the lingerie on display when a passerby gentleman walk past me & 4 seconds after he past me he returned to where I was..& asked me if he could ask me a question..I then said no not at all..he asked..do you feel nervous being in here as a male..I said no not at all..I love women lingerie...he then said ohh really & I said well..yes I do..at that moment I got rather excited..knowing within myself he had a strong interest himself for himself...we introduced ourselves shook hands & said can we exchange phone #'s..I was very forward.& now to this day he calls me often since he lives in another state..he was visiting Las Vegas..on his way from another dept store..out to his car....we now talk often about helping him select lingerie for himself..he wants to dress more..& now since his divorce he has become very happy..that he doesn't have to hide anymore...I just wish he didn't live out of state.
maybe one day I will meet another man who lives a lot closer..& I can dress with him.
True story.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jack Smythe

Mar 10, 2023, 1:17:14 AM3/10/23
On Sunday, April 28, 1996 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, James Forest wrote:
> I'm posting this after reading this group for about two weeks. I need some
> help, and I think this is just the place to get it. I have been wearing
> womans lingerie and panties since I was about 13(34 now), while my wife
> has caught me several times, she really doesn't know the extent of it.
> I have read so many articles from straight men that also love doing this,
> in this group, that I know that this is not a issue of ones sexuallity.
> This is where everyone else comes in. I want to tell my wife of my secret
> desires, but the embarrassment has always been too great. I was hoping that
> everyone out there that wears womans lingerie or panties would post a
> responce, saying when you started, why you like it, places you've worn
> them, and that you are not gay(not that I have anything against gays).
> This way I could show my wife that it is not that unusual. Hopefully she
> will be more accepting when she see's how many of us there are, I know I
> was suprised. Thanks in advance, and please do not E-mail me your responce
> as my wife shares my computer and E-mail, and I would like to choose the
> time that I tell her.
> jamef

I never thought about wearing them, but always loved how they looked, and just hugged all the sexy curves of the ladies that I knew. One, in college, was a little bit of an 'adventurous' kind, and one night, she said she wanted to see me wear her panties. We had been drinking, and so what, I thought. I didn't think I could 'fit' in hers, but I'm not that big, really, and she just loved seeing me, semi-hard, in her pink, totally 'girlie' panties!!
They were really comfortable, and much better than I imagined!! Somehow she talked me into going to a certain lingerie store, to get some nice things for her, but she had a different plan, and she had me try on some things, for her JOY!
I don't think a lot of women understand it, but some do, and love the sexiness, the sensuality, of getting a guy to love the soft textures and fabrics, and fit, of women's panties.
There is also that "naughty" feeling, wearing them, and talking with women, at work, and wondering what they might be wearing!
It's just cloth, and if it is comfortable, wear it, and if someone judges you for that, it is really their ignorance, and prudishness, not being open enough to try things, and really feel amazing things.