Alexander Julian Bespoke/Couture Menswear

Eric McMullen

Feb 17, 2003, 6:39:00 PM2/17/03
Hello:

I am a Los Angeles-based collector of men's clothing and
accessory items designed by Alexander Julian. I am especially
interested in acquiring items which bear the labels "Alexander
Julian", "Alexander Julian Bespoke", "Regalia by Alexander Julian" or
"Alexander Julian for Pringle".

These lines were produced, at varying intervals, from 1975-1990.

I am interested in any information you may possess regarding
Alexander Julian's "high-end" men's clothing collections, up to and
including considering offers to purchase Julian clothing articles
bearing the above labels (in ANY size and in ANY condition) directly
from you.

Whether you presently have access to items bearing any of these
labels or not, won't you keep my interest in mind for your reference
should any items come your way in the future? Also, feel free to
share my interest with anyone you feel may be able to assist me in
locating Julian apparel and accessory pieces.

Please note: I am not seeking items labelled "Colours by
Alexander Julian" or "Alexander Julian Colours" at this time.

Thanks, in advance, for your kind assistance.

Regards,

Eric J. McMullen
Los Angeles

singingc...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2018, 2:15:27 PM1/22/18
I just procured a double breasted Bespoke label the other day. Id be interested in maybe doing some business.

Adam Cornelison

Singingc...@gmail.com