[TROM1] Replay B60

Ant Phillips

Mar 28, 2008, 2:30:05 PM3/28/08

(2008) list Home page with access to Archives:=20

Previously sent:
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 16:30:44 +0200
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 21:02:06 +0200
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 23:11:00 +0100
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:12:12 +0100
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 16:20:31 +0100
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:59:47 +0100

[[040320 - this begins with a warning which is a=20
little quaint now - we have more aggressive worms=20
and viri! Nevertheless, I have left it in,=20
perhaps for entertainment!, AntAdmin]

WARNING: If your receive an .exe. file by email from me (or anyone
else) do not run it. I received happy99.exe from a friend. As I felt I
trusted her, I opened it. Saw a firework display. Later I sent a
message to a list I was member of, and found happy99.exe had also been
sent, in a separate email, but with the same subject from me! It is a
worm.

Data can be found on:
http://beta.nai.com/public/datafiles/valerts/vinfo/w32ska.htm
and
http://www.avp.com/happy/body_happy.html

I also received the following handling procedure:

****************'

Removal and Protection

If the worm is detected in your system you can easy get rid of it just
by deleting SKA.EXE and
SKA.DLL files in the system Windows directory. You also should delete
the WSOCK32.DLL
file and replace it with WSOCK32.SKA original file. The original
HAPPY99.EXE file should be also located and deleted.

To protect your computer from re-infection you need just to set
Read-Only attribute for the
WSOCK32.DLL file. The worm does not pay attention to Read-Only mode, and
fails to patch
the file. This trick was discovered by Peter Szor at DataFellows
http://www.datafellows.com

**********************

Excuse the harsh beginning - it is wise to be wise before hand. Not,
like me, an unsuspecting victim and passer on to others.

Here is the replay!
**************
Subject: meter/computer interface
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 20:33:58 +0200
From: Antony Phillips <i...@post8.tele.dk>
To: tro...@newciv.org, ivy-sub...@lightlink.com
CC: Vacuu...@compuserve.com, n...@mindwalker.co.uk

For those of you interested in meters connected to computers, the
following message appeared on:
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Subject: new product
From: ra...@hilton.org (Ralph Hilton)
Date: 23 Sep 1998 07:45:48 -0400

On 23 Sep 1998 02:23:48 -0400, in alt.clearing.technology
n...@mindwalker.co.uk
(Nic Ford) wrote:

>Press release (or should it be net release?)
>
>My website now contains details and a downloadable file for the new meter
>computer interface.
>
>Regards, Nic Ford
>
>Nic Ford
>The Computer Film Company

The URL is http://www.mindwalker.co.uk/compinterface.htm
****************

All best wishes,

Ant

--

Ralph Hilton
http://Ralph.Hilton.org

--
The rest of the Replay is attached.
--

Tue, 13 Oct 1998 18:12:20 -0400
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 18:13:13 -0400
To: Nori Avidan <nor...@netvision.net.il>, fz...@fza.org, tro...@newciv.org,
selfcle...@gem.lightlink.com
From: Vo...@ctinet.net (RDucharme)
Subject: Re: Request for Help on Clearing path

At 23:06 13/10/98 +0200, Nori Avidan wrote:
>Hello everybody,
>
>My name is Nori, I'm 37 .
>I was introduced to scientology by a friend, last year.
>Since then, i took a few basic courses, read a few books,
>bought the starter pack (student hat, pro TR, upper Indoc & Meetering)
>and started the first course.
>
>I also got life repair processing and basic communication & control
>courses (including TR 0-9).
>
>At the same time, and for quite a while I've been drinking with much
>thirst every possible material published at the FZA site.
>
>I want to mention that i am very attracted by most of the material
>published at the FZA site , in 2 aspects:
>1. The presentation form, e.g. FREE TRUTH information.
>2. The composers of the information which seems to be those guys that
>mankind should be helped by.
>
>Now, I'm in the following state:
>
>I have practically abandoned the student hat course.
>I want to continue with processing but at rates of 200$ per hour + VAT
>it's not possible for me.
>I have tried to do TROM ,started Pilot's Self Clearing and even bought
>the Ability Meter model 3a.
>But, it seems that I lack the perseverance to continue things I start.
>
>I would like to ask you what path should I take now, because if I'm sure
>of one thing that's this:
>Doing nothing to improve my condition would actually result in
>deterioration.
>
>I would welcome any answers, and especially from those called the
>"Techies" in Electra's posting and which I hope they still exists among
>us.
>
>Thank you all,
>Nori.

Dear Nori,

First of all I am subscribed to TROM-L, but not the other two lists.

I am partial to dual processing and I highly recommend that route for many
reasons.

I am also partial to telephone processing and remote metering (you do have a
meter, don't you?), if only for the practice at it. If you would need any
help on getting started on it, you can always contact me. I've been
successfully practicing it for years now.

For anyone who gets proficient at both of these from enough practice, it
could turn into a profession, or at least an avocation and second income.

I recommend you download Geoffrey Filbert's manual and process the grades
from straightwire to grade 4. If you run into problems, find a tech terminal
to ask questions to or write on the list (don't forget clear-l as a good
source of technical advice).

Other good sources of tech include L. Kin's books (availaible from Homer
Wilson Smith), the Pilot's two major works, and any of LRH's works you can
get a hold of. With any other tech, you takes your chances.

Good luck.

Robert

http://users.ctinet.net/voltr
GPM Clearing procedure writeup:
http://fza.org/articles/gpm1.htm
http://fza.org/articles/gpm2.htm

From: Randy Nicholson <b...@best.com>
To: Nori Avidan <nor...@netvision.net.il>
CC: fz...@fza.org, tro...@newciv.org, selfcle...@gem.lightlink.com

Hello Nori

Nice to see you here. I did the student Hat Course many years ago and it was
difficult for me to confront at the time. Please stay with it until it is
done. For me the course was not just a study course. I got major case gain
from it ( i.e word clearing and clay demos ) . It will last me the rest of
my life when it comes to studying anything including life itself.

The Student Hat course will give you a boost when reading the TROM materials
and might save you a great deal of time in the long run. Once the Student
Hat course is done move on to the PRO TRs. This will, if done right, change
the way you look at life forever. I can't emphasize this course enough. I
have seen people completely change and become permanently super human while
doing this course. It is not an easy one and like the Student Hat course
will take some time. Just take your time and get through them one step at a
time. When you get those done then move on to TROM one level at a time step
by step by step by step.

You are on the right track so go back to where you left off and keep going.

Success to you
Randy Nicholson

Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:35:43 -0400
From: Scott Miller <sc...@lillyhomes.com>
To: "tro...@newciv.org" <tro...@newciv.org>
Subject: Timebreaking

I have a tendency to bog myself down in the details. And I find many
clearing tech manuals to be vague. I realize others apparently have no
problem with this. Anyway, here's the question:
when timebreaking two objects, scenes, whatever, with alike/different,
am the objects/scenes or the qualities of my perceptions?

Example: a coffe mug from the past and one sitting in front of me
they differ in that one is blue and one red, one taller, etc.
I'm talking about physical attributes here

Now with qualities of perception:
they differ as the one if front of me is more solid, more "real",
clearer, etc.
while the one from the past is less defined, transparent, floating in
space, etc.
I can read the inscription on the present one,
but can only piece together the inscription on the one from the past
from "memory" so there is the idea of certainty vs. less than certainty.

I'd like to be clear on this (pun intended)

Thanks,
Scott Miller
sc...@lillyhomes.com
Florida

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 01:13:48 +0200
To: "tro...@newciv.org" <tro...@newciv.org>
From: Lars Peter <lars...@tranceform.org>
Subject: Re: Timebreaking
Cc: Scott Miller <sc...@lillyhomes.com>

At 13:35 14/10/98 -0400, Scott Miller <sc...@lillyhomes.com> wrote:

>when timebreaking two objects, scenes, whatever, with alike/different,
>am the objects/scenes or the qualities of my perceptions?
>
>Example: a coffe mug from the past and one sitting in front of me
>they differ in that one is blue and one red, one taller, etc.
>I'm talking about physical attributes here

Did you realize that a similarity with the object then and the object now
is that both objects are a mug?
You are supposed to find two objects NOT necesarily two objects of the same
kind, just two objects, and THEN similarity and difference.

>Now with qualities of perception:
>they differ as the one if front of me is more solid, more "real",
>clearer, etc.
>while the one from the past is less defined, transparent, floating in
>space, etc.
>I can read the inscription on the present one,
>but can only piece together the inscription on the one from the past
>from "memory" so there is the idea of certainty vs. less than certainty.
>
>I'd like to be clear on this (pun intended)

Keep it simple, do NOT argue with your ideas about how you perceive it.
Maybe your perceptions in general will be better as a result of the
process. Here is samples on how you can do the process by simply answering
the questions:

Example nr 1:
QUESTION:Pick and object then and now.
ANSWER: An elephant then, an apple now.
DIFFERENCE: The elephant is huge, the apple is small.
SIMILARITY: The elephant is dirty, the apple is dirty.

Example nr 2:
QUESTION:Pick and object then and now.
ANSWER: A lake then, a sad feeling now.
DIFFERENCE: The lake is light green, the sad feeling is black.
SIMILARITY: The lake is soft, the sad feeling is soft.

Example nr 3:
QUESTION:Pick and object then and now.
ANSWER: A mountain then, a car now.
DIFFERENCE: The mountain stays at the same place, the car moves around.
SIMILARITY: The mountain is happy, the car is happy.

In the above examples I have made some unexpected answers (like the
mountain is happy, the car is happy). The point is to show that answers can
be like that. I mean, if the similarity is that the mountain is happy and
the car is happy, then that is the similarity.

I hope this is useful,

With kind regards,
Lars Peter Schultz

***********
Komponist Lars Peter Schultz
email: lars...@tranceform.org
Schultz Artistry Reading http://tranceform.org/lps
Tel/Fax :+45-4354-3017 Do you dare to feel the passion?
***********

To: "'fza-l'" <fz...@fza.org>,
"'selfclearing-l'"
<selfcle...@gem.lightlink.com>,
"'trom-l'" <tro...@newciv.org>
Subject: FW: Request for Help on Clearing path
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:30:05 +0200

Hi Randy,

I appreciate very much your answer. It looks like you really know=
what
you are talking about.

My real difficulties started when I got to the first tape.
I have to mention that I used to study on a partial basis - 3
evenings a week.
Also, my mother tongue is not English.

Thus, I started to accumulate objections,=20
especially when it seemed to me that the
tape contained material with no direct relevance to the matter, and I
found myself clearing out many tens of literary style words. So I start
asking myself if I came to scientology to learn how to apply the road to
freedom or to learn literary English .

All this , together with the fact that I=20
wasn't really applying the right word clearing tech,
because it looks to me too time spending and unnecessary, and after a
one month period of absence due to personal=20
reasons, made me almost impossible to return.

I would like to know if you have any comments or suggestions=
regarding
those problems.

Regarding the PRO-TR, I believe based on my experience (Basic TR 0-9)
that they should make a difference.

But again, it seems to me that the whole=20
study approach contains too much theory
which if you really want to understand (as=20
required by the tech), you should actually dig
into most of the available scientology=20
books technical manuals & dictionaries.

Again, on a partial time schedule it's too=20
lengthy and frustrating (at least for me).

A better approach for me would be to start=20
practicing first, and than in order to understand
why the practice works I should dig into=20
the books on my own initiative, instead of
being forced to prematurely do it by some "star checks".

Again, I would be glad to get form you any comments or suggestions.

Best regards,
Nori
----------

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 10:08:32 -0700
To: Nori Avidan <nor...@netvision.net.il>, "'fza-l'" <fz...@fza.org>,
From: Allen <spe...@asc.org>
Subject: Re: FW: Request for Help on Clearing path

Hi, Nori,

This is in addition to my one earlier direct response. I'm making it
public because I believe you've touched upon something of imort to
everyone. I am not on all the lists in this email's recipient list, but
I'm willing to have some of it not go through. (Anyone, replies and
arguments should be sent directly to me if you want to be sure I see them.)

When I did the Superliterate training (The Primary Rundown), I realized
that it was literacy that underlies clearing. If you can't label things,
whether in a clay demo or in a session, you can't get a handle on them.
And you can't get clear. Or you won't stay clear.

Another really important point, one that can be taken as offensive, but
please don't: English is THE language of clearing.

We live on a prison planet, kept from recovering ourselves by artificially
imposed conflicting cultures, religions and languages. We are kept in
confusion and violently, politically or socially at war among ourselves, so
as to be a self-suppressing populace and require the minimum of outside
policing and control.

Ron never said so, but I will: We came here as a project team, and the
FIRST item in the establishment of clearing was the creation of the English
culture, and then the American when the English couldn't get past the petty
politics and religions of Europe. The United States was founded with the
correct form of government and the correct language for all that has
happened good in the world since 1789. We, the mission officers and
members, working all over the world but primarily here in the US, have
either caused or inspired and protected all that is good in the world we
now have.

NOTE! I am saying nothing good here about the American government. The
sitting authority bears little resemblance to the proscribed structure.
Things have drifted. That's why we're in trouble. In the world, and in
clearing. That's the big time crunch Ron sometimes alluded to.

But we can pull it off. We must work hard in the US to correct the errors
of "public policy" (itself _not_ a US constitutional concept!) And we must
work hard to have and teach the correct tech. English is the support tool
of design. So, yes, part of the study materials was to quietly force the
learning of English, without saying so, so as to avoid an insult and
argument. Truth be known, English is much the language as where we trained
for this mission. It wasn't invented here, and it is not merely a cultural
phenomenon or social accident.

As a side note, but a relevant one, this is part of the hidden agenda so
many people felt and feel, and object to. That's why I don't hide it,
because to have a hidden agenda means that you can't even say that it is
honorable in the end. You can't admit it exists. Thus you leave yourself
open to well-founded suspicion. So, I say, let's be open, tell the truth
and admit the entire package, and let the upsets be transient as we stay
the course to freedom.

The Primary Rundown was invaluable to me in recovering my identity.
Whether the Key to Life course is enough of the same thing I don't know,
and whether you should continue inside the Co$ is a decision to be made by
you alone. Use my Reservation Standing Procedure if you have difficulty
doing that.

All the best, I'd like to hear how it goes.

-0-

-5 Reservation Disoriented and paralyzed by indecision; held back
by uncertainty or turmoil; uncommitted.

Statistical Indicator: Erratic, with a
discernable downward trend.

Objective: Make a commitment.

1. Evaluate your intentions and objectives relative
to yourself.
2. Evaluate your personal statistics in terms of
your performance to date in pursuing your
intentions and objectives.
3. Confirm for yourself what your standards are for
the life and activities with which you desire to
involve yourself.
4. Review your alternatives.
5. Evaluate the actual worth and/or intentions and
activities of the alternative(s) you are
considering.
6. If the alternatives in question are entities
with which you are considering alliances,
examine their statistics and principles, etc.,
and compare them to your own.
7. Decide, on the basis of consistency with your
own standards and the broadest benefit across
your domains, whether an alternative should be
neglected or pursued.
8. Select the alternative which best meets or most
exceeds your standards, compares most favorably
with your standards overall, and is also most in
alignment with your life goals, principles and
purposes.
9. Reject the selection you have just made if it
doesn't really meet your standards and alignment
criteria, and drop back to step 4, remembering
to look for additional alternatives.
10. Develop and adopt an acceptable self-image of
proactive involvement with the chosen
alternative(s).
11. Announce your decision appropriately to any
legitimately interested parties.
12. Take immediate action to establish a firm and
ethical foundation for success with respect to
the alternative(s) upon which you have decided.
a. If your decision in doing this procedure has
resulted in your reaffirming an already
existing alternative, and if having wavered
from it (or having gone through this process
to confirm your commitment) has lowered your
standing in that position, determine your new
standing and follow its procedure, then work
on up through the appropriate procedures and
get your position repaired.
b. If your decision in doing this procedure has
resulted in your reaffirming an already
existing alternative but going through this
renewed decision process has not lowered your
status, work on up through the procedures
from your current standing and continue to
move forward to success.
c. If your decision in doing this procedure has
resulted in a new project, pursuit, or
position, apply the Commencement procedure to
that activity.

--------

Allen, Speaker | spe...@asc.org
ASC Missions Group -0- http://www.asc.org
Articulate Management | http://www.artman.com

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 19:39:30 -0700
From: Randy Nicholson <b...@best.com>
To: Allen <spe...@asc.org>
CC: Nori Avidan <nor...@netvision.net.il>, "'fza-l'" <fz...@fza.org>,
"'selfclearing-l'" <selfcle...@gem.lightlink.com>,
"'trom-l'" <tro...@newciv.org>

Nori,

I have not done the Primary RD but I would recommend it to anyone. I have
friends who have completed it and can't say enough about it. It is a major
action and the Student Hat course will get you started. English is THE=
language
of this planet and I also recommend you work on it as well. You have some=
extra
work to do with your english barrier. Word clearing got me moving in life=
and
with my own clearing. It was not just to help me study better but more of a
case gain type of action. Don't discount it on your route to clearing. If=
you
have the opportunity at some point then do the Primary RD too if its still
available..

One thing I can say about the Academy is that there are other students,=
course
supervisors and word clearers to help you along in the beginning when its
needed most. So if you still have the Academy opportunity open to you then
use
it now.

This planet could be considered a prison planet but it does not have to be=
that
way for yourself . I have come and gone many times but I would like to see
others be able to do the same as well.

I wish you well.
Randy Nicholson

From: Nori Avidan <nor...@netvision.net.il>
To: "'fza-l'" <fz...@fza.org>,
"'selfclearing-l'"
<selfcle...@gem.lightlink.com>,
"'trom-l'" <tro...@newciv.org>
Subject: SelfClear: FW: Request for Help on Clearing path
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:30:05 +0200

Hi Randy,

I appreciate very much your answer. It=20
looks like you really know what you are talking
about.

My real difficulties started when I got to the first tape.
I have to mention that I used to study on=20
a partial basis - 3 evenings a week.
Also, my mother tongue is not English.

Thus, I started to accumulate objections,=20
especially when it seemed to me that the
tape contained material with no direct relevance to the matter, and I
found myself clearing out many tens of literary style words. So I start
asking myself if I came to scientology to learn how to apply the road to
freedom or to learn literary English .

All this , together with the fact that I wasn't really applying the
right word clearing tech,
because it looks to me too time spending and unnecessary, and after a
one month period of absence due to personal reasons, made me almost
impossible to return.

I would like to know if you have any=20

Nori Avidan wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> My name is Nori, I'm 37 .
> I was introduced to scientology by a friend, last year.
> Since then, i took a few basic courses, read a few books,
> bought the starter pack (student hat, pro TR, upper Indoc & Meetering)
> and started the first course.
>
> I also got life repair processing and basic communication & control
> courses (including TR 0-9).
>
> At the same time, and for quite a while I've been drinking with much
> thirst every possible material published at the FZA site.
>
> I want to mention that i am very attracted by most of the material
> published at the FZA site , in 2 aspects:
> 1. The presentation form, e.g. FREE TRUTH information.
> 2. The composers of the information which seems to be those guys that
> mankind should be helped by.
>
> Now, I'm in the following state:
>
> I have practically abandoned the student hat course.
> I want to continue with processing but at rates of 200$ per hour + VAT
> it's not possible for me.
> I have tried to do TROM ,started Pilot's Self Clearing and even bought
> the Ability Meter model 3a.
> But, it seems that I lack the perseverance to continue things I start.
>
> I would like to ask you what path should I take now, because if I'm sure
> of one thing that's this:
> Doing nothing to improve my condition would actually result in
> deterioration.
>
> I would welcome any answers, and especially from those called the
> "Techies" in Electra's posting and which I hope they still exists among
> us.
>
> Thank you all,
> Nori.

**
This message sent to the list selfclearing-l which forwards to
Internet news group alt.clearing.technology
The list is for those engaged in using the Pilot's self
enlightenment book "Self Clearing". Comments, questions and answers.
For information, write to majo...@gem.lightlink.com with the single
message line: info selfclearing-l
--

--=20