adr438.memo

1 view

Clearing Archive Roboposter

Dec 1, 2022, 12:06:03 PM12/1/22
.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 438
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 81
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 89 01:41:16 EDT
From: CTM@CORNELLC
Subject: proof
To: adore-l@ualtavm

The audience that I am writing for are those people who have
many spiritual awareness and contacts with theirs or others past lives
through their dreams or other states. Usually these people are very
bothered with them, they suffer from physical ailments or disabilities,
such as bad eyesight, over weight, allergies, hayfever, sinusitis, or
even just a bad temper, and they feel instinctively that these conditions
are related to their memories of past track.

These people may have continuous bad dreams about this or other
lives often hauntingly similar to this life but very different and lonely
and forlorn. Sometimes suffocating.

These people probably have little interest in having it PROVEN
to them that they have memories of past lives, because they are much
more interested in what the hell they can DO with them to get them to stop
bugging them.

Thus the people who scream and yell 'PROOF, PROOF, I want PROOF'
are missing the point and are possibly in the wrong symposium if they
are reading my postings.

I don't know why, but I have always felt that people who loudly
demand proof and who ridicule my every stance really don't want proof
at all. I have always thought that if they were handed real proof they
would all just fold up and die. Leave a mess on my floor.

Those who know they have lived before and will live again, don't need proof,
they probably couldn't prove a thing to each other either, but they all
know its true. Its hard to prove a memory to someone else.
Unless they were there. Even if they were there. Prove to me
you didn't hallucinate all of yesterday.

Of course there will be many who down deep know they have lived
before but would still like to have proof, maybe to get the skeptic
rascals off their backs, or just to have a higher certainty on the matter.
These people however are very capable of listening and learning to what
other people have to say even if it does not fullfill the direct need for
proof.

It becomes pretty easy to recognize when SOMEONE ELSE has found
proof for themselves, not necessarily stuff they can show others, yet,
but someone who is certainly no longer screaming mad with show me proof or die!
Experiencing these people can in itself be some measure of proof to you
that proof exists to be found because here is someone who has found it.

Of course skeptics are not able to sense this in another, so can
not benefit from its existance but some skeptics don't want proof anyhow.

I guess its just to hard for me to believe that someone could WANT
proof that badly and be so bereft of it. You know?

I think the skeptics want me to show my hand to see if I can
really do it. As long as I can't they feel safe, because their brand
of skepticism is really HIDING on the tone scale which is right above
CAN'T HIDE, which is right above TOTAL FAILURE.

Three steps down and a skeptic is dead. Its amazing they can
make so much noise where they are.

Now of course there is a real honest skepticism which also wants
proof, but these people already suspect the Adorian theory is right.
They want proof because they actually want to learn how to use the
power for good themselves and they are looking for masters to teach
them as they themselves want to teach others one day.

This is a far cry from the skeptic who says, Dust in the Wind is better,
more scientific, more probable, more desirable, everyone should go to
the grave, its GOOD for you.

These people are as dead as you can get and still be able to
type on a terminal.

'Yum! Braaaains!'

adore-l@ualtavm 9/12/89 proof

Thu Dec 1 12:06:01 EST 2022
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr438.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
Send mail to arc...@lightlink.com saying help