helatrobus.memo

1 view

Clearing Archive Roboposter

Nov 24, 2022, 6:06:06 PM11/24/22
HELATROBUS

While we are into the subject of GPMs I should throw in the data
relating to some work I have done. Actual GPMs are more forceful that
implant GPMs but in searching for the actual ones one often runs into
the implants. I ran the Helatrobus series myself and several others
have found it pulls off heavy charge. Here's what I wrote up at the
time (some years back):

The Helatrobus and other implant GPMs were researched by LRH in
1963. They were later abandoned for reasons I have not discovered. LRH
later returned to the running of implant GPMs in 1966 with the
development of OT2 using a simplified style of running. Then he went on
to OT3 and discovered that the implant GPMs of OT2 were all implanted at
one date 75 million years ago. The only later running of such implants
is by D/L on later levels or by inspection at OT8.

After several thousand hours of solo nots and completing OT8 my
exploration of the whole track led me into Helatrobus. I discovered
this series to be heavily rocket reading and over the course of several
months discovered 133 goals on my own case composed of 34,358 reliable
items.

The complete data on how to run these would involve study of the
SHSBC lectures. The tech is however sufficiently covered in the newer
tech volume VII. The technique involves a style of listing called
"Directive listing" or R3N. I tried running using OT2 style but found
R3N faster and smoother to run. The technique is more complex but well
worth learning.

Its immediate precursor is R3M2, a more complex procedure developed
for Actual GPMs, wherein each item in the GPM is obtained by L&N from
the one before. R3N was developed by LRH because it speeded up running
and worked more reliably on cases with fragile RRs.

The technique, which runs very well solo, is to ask oneself the
listing question for the next item then look at the printed line plot
for the next item. If the item RRs then it is discharged by repeating
it as in OT2. If it does not then the listing question is randomly
listed, as in standard L&N to discharge locks until the given item RRs
and can be discharged.

The items are set out in opposing pairs. The first item in the
line plot for each goal is the Top Oppterm or Top Opposing Terminal. It
briefly states the attainment of the goal. When LRH was researching
what he believed to be Actual GPMs (The sequence through which a
thetan's own goals were lived and lost) he found that goals started with
the goal itself as an item and ended with the attainment of the goal
being opposed as an item.

He discovered that this sequence was reversed in many implants with
the Top Opterm being implanted first. I personally made the later
discovery that in the implant the goal itself, which is implanted last,
contains an alter-is which links it to the next goal. The final goal is
linked back into the first to confuse and bring about a repetitive
dramatization.

I have discovered 8 series of 133 goals total. The next goal is
found by listing "What goal would (last goal) oppose?". If you work
with the goals lists provided then this can be done by directive
listing. I would not be surprised if there are individual variations
from my listed pattern. There could also be additional series.

My line plot listing contains 6 variables numbered *1 to *6. I
have given an example for each. They are:

1. The attainment of the goal - caught.

2. The goal - to catch.

3. Imperative form of goal - catch.

4. Effect terminal of goal - catchable.

5. Present participle form - catching.

6. Terminal who would work toward the goal - catcher.

The plot can be roughly split into 6 blocks according to which
variable the item contains. Some items contain both *5 and *6. I did
not find any of the items containing *4 to be present in the first 2
series.

Once the goal has been obtained from my lists or by L&N then the
remaining variables should be checked for the form which gives the best
RR. Some will be found to have very un-english forms.

The implants have reading dates from 45,000,000,000 to
256,000,000,000 which, despite the strangeness of an implant being the
same for 200 billion years, continue to read as such. All of the
implants read as being in the universe immediately prior to this. I
suspect they are all one date but have no metered confirmation.

USE OF HELATROBUS PLOT

In the general plot which follows there are seven parameters which
are used when running the line plot. These are numbered *1 to *7. The
blocks are numbered according to which of these parameters they use.
These parameters are derived from the goal as follows:

Examples are given for the goal TO FORGET

*1. The final achievement of the goal - FORGOTTEN

*2. The goal itself - TO FORGET

*3. Imperative form of the goal - FORGET

*4. Goal minus To + able - FORGETTABLE

*5. Present participle - FORGETTING

*6. -er form of goal - FORGETTER

*7. The next goal in the series or, for the final goal, the first
goal in the series.

If the goal is an effect goal e.g. TO BE SAT ON then other
parameters would likewise be effect e.g.

*1. The final achievement of the goal - SAT ON

*2. The goal itself - TO BE SAT ON

*3. Imperative form of the goal - BE SAT ON

*4. Goal minus To + able - SIT ON-ABLE

*5. Present participle - BEING SAT ON

*6. -er form of goal - BE SAT ON-ER

HELATROBUS SERIES: GOAL no. __________ : *2 (To Goal)

BLOCK ONE

1. *1 2. NIX *1

3. ABSOLUTABLY *1 4. NIX ABSOLUTABLY *1

5. PERFECTABLY *1 6. NIX PERFECTABLY *1

7. SUPERIORABLY *1 8. NIX SUPERIORABLY *1

9. INCOMPARABLY *1 10. NIX INCOMPARABLY *1

11. FASCINATABLY *1 12. NIX FASCINATABLY *1

13. HIGHLY ACCEPTABLY *1 14. NIX HIGHLY ACCEPTABLY *1

15. RECOMMENDABLY *1 16. NIX RECOMMENDABLY *1

17. ACCEPTABLY *1 18. NIX ACCEPTABLY *1

19. ENGROSSABLY *1 20. NIX ENGROSSABLY *1

21. VITALABLY *1 22. NIX VITALABLY *1

23. EAGERABLY *1 24. NIX EAGERABLY *1

25. ENTHUSIASTICABLY *1 26. NIX ENTHUSIASTICABLY *1

27. ENJOYABLY *1 28. NIX ENJOYABLY *1

29. PLEASUREABLY *1 30. NIX PLEASUREABLY *1

31. AGREEABLY *1 32. NIX AGREEABLY *1

33. DEDICATEABLY *1 34. NIX DEDICATEABLY *1

35. COMMENDABLY *1 36. NIX COMMENDABLY *1

37. DESIREABLY *1 38. NIX DESIREABLY *1

39. WANTABLY *1 40. NIX WANTABLY *1

41. COVETABLY *1 42. NIX COVETABLY *1

43. HOPEABLY *1 44. NIX HOPEABLY *1

45. DECIDABLY *1 46. NIX DECIDABLY *1

47. CREDITABLY *1 48. NIX CREDITABLY *1

49. DEMANDABLY *1 50. NIX DEMANDABLY *1

51. BOREABLY *1 52. NIX BOREABLY *1

53. DEJECTABLY *1 54. NIX DEJECTABLY *1

55. DEGRADEABLY *1 56. NIX DEGRADEABLY *1

57. IDIOTABLY *1 58. NIX IDIOTABLY *1

59. LOSEABLY *1 60. NIX LOSEABLY *1

61. BADABLY *1 62. NIX BADABLY *1

63. UNWANTABLY *1 64. NIX UNWANTABLY *1

65. PLAYABLY *1 66. NIX PLAYABLY *1

67. ABANDONABLY *1 68. NIX ABANDONABLY *1

69. TOP OPPTERM-ING *1 70. NIX TOP OPPTERM-ING *1

71. *1-ERS 72. NIX *1-ERS

73. *1-INGNESS 74. NIX *1-INGNESS

75. *1-ISHNESS 76. NIX *1-ISHNESS

77. *1-ATIVES 78. NIX *1-ATIVES

79. *1-IVITY 80. NIX *1-IVITY

BLOCK TWO

81. *2 82. NIX *2

83. ABSOLUTEABLE *2 84. NIX ABSOLUTEABLE *2

85. PERFECTABLE *2 86. NIX PERFECTABLE *2

87. SUPERIORABLE *2 88. NIX SUPERIORABLE *2

89. INCOMPARABLE *2 90. NIX INCOMPARABLE *2

91. FASCINATABLE *2 92. NIX FASCINATABLE *2

93. HIGHLY ACCEPTABLE *2 94. NIX HIGHLY ACCEPTABLE *2

95. RECOMMENDABLE *2 96. NIX RECOMMENDABLE *2

97. ACCEPTABLE *2 98. NIX ACCEPTABLE *2

99. ENGROSSABLE *2 100. NIX ENGROSSABLE *2

101. VITALABLE *2 102. NIX VITALABLE *2

103. EAGERABLE *2 104. NIX EAGERABLE *2

105. ENTHUSEABLE *2 106. NIX ENTHUSEABLE *2

107. ENJOYABLE *2 108. NIX ENJOYABLE *2

109. PLEASUREABLE *2 110. NIX PLEASUREABLE *2

111. AGREEABLE *2 112. NIX AGREEABLE *2

113. DEDICATEABLE *2 114. NIX DEDICATEABLE *2

115. COMMENDABLE *2 116. NIX COMMENDABLE *2

117. DESIREABLE *2 118. NIX DESIREABLE *2

119. WANTABLE *2 120. NIX WANTABLE *2

121. COVETABLE *2 122. NIX COVETABLE *2

123. HOPEABLE *2 124. NIX HOPEABLE *2

125. DECIDABLE *2 126. NIX DECIDABLE *2

127. CREDITABLE *2 128. NIX CREDITABLE *2

129. DEMANDABLE *2 130. NIX DEMANDABLE *2

131. BOREABLE *2 132. NIX BOREABLE *2

133. DEJECTABLE *2 134. NIX DEJECTABLE *2

135. DEGRADABLE *2 136. NIX DEGRADABLE *2

137. IDIOTABLE *2 138. NIX IDIOTABLE *2

139. LOSEABLE *2 140. NIX LOSEABLE *2

141. BADABLE *2 142. NIX BADABLE *2

143. UNWANTABLE *2 144. NIX UNWANTABLE *2

145. PLAYABLE *2 146. NIX PLAYABLE *2

147. ABANDONABLE *2 148. NIX ABANDONABLE *2

149. GOAL-ING *2 150. NIX GOAL-ING *2

151. *2-ERS 152. NIX *2-ERS

153. *2-INGNESS 154. NIX *2-INGNESS

155. *2-ISHNESS 156. NIX *2-ISHNESS

157. *2-ATIVES 158. NIX *2-ATIVES

159. *2-IVITY 160. NIX *2-IVITY

BLOCK THREE

161. *3 162. NIX *3

163. *3-ING 164. NIX *3-ING

165. *3-ERS 166. NIX *3-ERS

167. *3-INGNESS 168. NIX *3-INGNESS

169. *3-ISHNESS 170. NIX *3-ISHNESS

171. *3-ATIVES 172. NIX *3-ATIVES

173. *3-IVITY 174. NIX *3-IVITY

BLOCK FOUR

X1. *4-ABLE X2. NIX *4-ABLE

X3. ABSOLUTABLY *4 X4. NIX ABSOLUTABLY *4

X5. PERFECTABLY *4 X6. NIX PERFECTABLY *4

X7. PECULIARABLY *4 X8. NIX PECULIARABLY *4

X9. UNBELIEVABLY *4 X10. NIX UNBELIEVABLY *4

X11. INTOLERATABLY *4 X12. NIX INTOLERATABLY *4

X13. CONDESCENDINGABLY *4 X14. NIX CONDESCENDINGABLY *4

X15. PLACATABLY *4 X16. NIX PLACATABLY *4

X17. DISDAINABLY *4 X18. NIX DISDAINABLY *4

X19. INCOHERENTABLY *4 X20. NIX INCOHERENTABLY *4

X21. DEVASTATABLY *4 X22. NIX DEVASTATABLY *4

X23. ABHORABLY *4 X24. NIX ABHORABLY *4

X25. ABANDONABLY *4 X26. NIX ABANDONABLY *4

X27. *4-ERS X28. NIX *4-ERS

X29. *4-INGNESS X30. NIX *4-INGNESS

X31. *4-ISHNESS X32. NIX *4-ISHNESS

X33. *4-ATIVES X34. NIX *4-ATIVES

X35. *4-IVITY X36. NIX *4-IVITY

BLOCK FIVE

175. THOSE WHO ARE *5 176. SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EVER *5

177. *5 FORM OF GOALS 178. SOMEONE WHO HATES *5

179. ACTIVE-ING *5 180. SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T WANT *5

181. ANY NECESSITY FOR *5 182. SOMEONE WHO SEES NO NECESSITY FOR *5

183. ANY ACTIONS OF *5 184. NIX ANY ACTIONS OF *5

185. A BELIEF IN *5 186. NIX A BELIEF IN *5

187. THE PROPONENTS OF *5 188. NIX THE PROPONENTS OF *5

189. THE FANTASTIC IMPORTANCES OF *5 190. THE UNIMPORTANCES OF *5

191. THE OBSESSIONS OF *5 192. NIX THE OBSESSIONS OF *5

193. THE INTERESTINGNESS OF *5 194. NIX THE INTERESTINGNESS OF *5

195. THE CONCERNS OF *5 196. NIX THE CONCERNS OF *5

197. THE UPSETS ABOUT *5 198. NIX THE UPSETS ABOUT *5

199. THE DESPERATIONS OF *5 200. NIX THE DESPERATIONS OF *5

201. THE FRENZIEDNESS OF *5 202. NIX THE FRENZIEDNESS OF *5

203. THE HOPELESSNESS OF *5 204. NIX THE HOPELESSNESS OF *5

BLOCK FIVE/SIX

205. THE EXHAUSTION OF *5 206. AN EXHAUSTED *6

207. THE STUPIDITY OF *5 208. A STUPIDIFIED *6

209. THE EFFORTS OF *5 210. AN UNEFFORTIZED *6

211. THE UNREWARDINGNESS OF *5 212. AN UNREWARDED *6

213. THE COMPLICATIONS OF *5 214. A COMPLICATED *6

215. THE DEMANDS OF *5 216. A DEMANDING *6

217. THE DETERMINATIONS OF *5 218. A DETERMINED *6

219. THE LIMITATIONS OF *5 220. A *5 *6

221. THE OPPONENTS OF *5 222. A *6

223. A HATRED OF *5 224. *5

225. STOPPED *5 226. SOMEBODY WITH THE GOAL *2

227. ANY IMPOSSIBILITY OF *5 228. SOMEBODY OR SOMETHING WITH THE
GOAL *2

229. THE NONEXISTENCE OF *5 230. THE GOAL *2

BLOCK SEVEN

231. *7 *2 232. *2 *7

HELATROBUS IMPLANT GOALS

SERIES A

1. To forget

2. To remember

3. To go away

4. To love

5. To conquer

6. To be big

7. To obliterate

8. To be God

9. To be on Earth

10. To be in Heaven

SERIES B

1. To be dead

2. To be hurt

3. To experience nothing

4. To be unbalanced

5. To be unconscious

6. To be electric

7. To be radiation

8. To disappear

9. To be guilty

10. To be acceptable

11. To be laughable

12. To be desirable

13. To be unreasonable

14. To be pleasant

15. To be OT

16. To be sexual

17. To be scientific

18. To be free

19. To be safe

20. To be alive

SERIES C

1. To be serious

2. To be psychic

3. To cosexualize

4. To be pain

5. To perceive

6. To be timeless

7. To be now

8. To hallucinate

9. To respond

10. To be barbarian

11. To be charismatic

12. To implant

13. To have entities

14. To have a vacuum

15. To have pictures

16. To be immobile

17. To be carefree

SERIES D

1. To be corrected

2. To report

3. To be on probation

4. To be domesticated

5. To be vile

6. To be human

7. To be a robot

8. To be weak

9. To be zealous

10. To be tired

11. To be sensitive

12. To be undiscovered

13. To attack

14. To be scared

15. To postulate

16. To be invisible

17. To be obscene

18. To be alcohol

SERIES E (39.6*10e9)

1. To be overwhelmed

2. To relax

3. To ignore

4. To believe

5. To be a vampire

6. To be discontinuous

7. To be predicted

8. To be lost

9. To be blinded

10. To be a body

11. To be power

12. To be never

13. To be seduced

14. To be hateful

15. To dream the world

16. To fail

17. To be exterior

SERIES F (87.4*10e9)

1. To dwell in darkness

2. To be seen

3. To lose my universe

4. To command

5. To counter-create

6. To shine

7. To solidify

8. To pervade

9. To know

10. To be entertained

11. To be one

12. To neglect

13. To be fastidious

14. To escape

15. To be isolated

16. To spy

17. To enslave

SERIES G (123*10e9)

1. To be reborn

2. To be mortal

3. To be new

4. To be mature

5. To be competent

6. To be omniscient

7. To fight

8. To be enjoyed

9. To hypnotize

10. To be telepathic

11. To agonize

12. To levitate

13. To persist

14. To control

15. To fall

16. To worship

17. To blank

SERIES H (156*10e9)

1. To prevent

2. To create

3. To think

4. To emote

5. To declare

6. To be surprised

7. To manifest

8. To hide

9. To extrovert

10. To normalize

11. To be certain

12. To intend

13. To coerce

14. To unexist

15. To abase

16. To succeed

17. To transcend

--

Ralph Hilton

Thu Nov 24 18:06:02 EST 2022
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/hilton/helatrobus.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
Send mail to arc...@lightlink.com saying help