ndc2.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter

Mar 17, 2023, 6:06:04 AM3/17/23

twriter wrote:
> I found it supercharged.On just one of these types, it took me five passes
> on five consecutive days. It was one of those pictographs, like superglue,
> that wouldn't let go until each part was unlocked. At first I ratholed, it
> was like sludge--then I approached it one piece at a time.
>
> After getting each section, huge parts of my track came into view, actually
> unraveling before me. It was amazing, and it when I finally assembled it,
> it looked like a crude electromagnet. The content was as you described.

The attached matrix is pretty good for de-gluing certain parts of
the banks, it's got the chart of awareness and some sub-harmonics.
I made it up in 1971 after doing several hundred hours of R3R, it's
not perfect but I've never seen the need to touch it up.

Vertical motion in the columns gives you the major thoughts that
stand out in relation to where you are (pick a spot). Horizontal
motion gives harmonically related info.

ndc

--------------181F17283FFF

SOURCE HELP HALLUCINATION SERENITY WAIT
EXISTENCE HOPE SADISM POSTULATES AGREE
CONDITIONS DFI* MASOCHISM GAMES HIDE/IGNORE
REALIZATION NOC* ELATION EXHILERATION EXPOSE/REVEAL
CLEARING FOW* GLEE ENTHUSIASM KILL/CLEAN
PURPOSES EFFECT FIXIDITY CONSERVATISM CARE
ABILITY RUIN EROSION BOREDOM CERTIFY/LICENSE
CORRECTION DESPAIR DISPERSAL ANTAGONISM REFUSE/DENY/NO/NOT/PROTEST
RESULT SUFFERING DISASSOCIATION PAIN SURVIVE/DURATION/TIME
PRODUCTION NUMBNESS CRIMINALITY FEAR FIGHT
ACTIVITY INTROVERSION UNCAUSING APATHY INHIBIT
PREDICTION DISASTER DISCONNECTION USELESS ENFORCE
BODY INACTUALITY UNEXISTENCE DEATH STOP
ADJUSTMENT DELUSION REEXIST/GOD/CONTROL BLAME CHANGE/ALTER
ENERGY HYSTERIA SHATTER EFFORT START
ENLIGHTENMENT SHOCK SUBLIMATE CERTAINTY FAITH/DECIDE
UNDERSTANDING CATATONIA ASSOCIATE EVALUATION BELIEF
ORIENTATION OBLIVION INDIVIDUATE SYMBOLS DESIRE
PERCEPTION DETACHMENT KNOW EAT DATE/LOCATE/SPOT
COMMUNICATION DUALITY LOOK SEX QUESTION/REFLECT
RECOGNITION SECRECY FORGET MYSTERY WONDER/CURIOUS

* DFI = DEMAND FOR IMPROVEMENT
* NOC = NEED OF CHANGE
* FOW = FEAR OF WORSENING

Fri Mar 17 06:06:01 EDT 2023
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ndc/ndc2.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
Send mail to arc...@lightlink.com saying help