exm0.memo

1 view

Clearing Archive Roboposter

Sep 27, 2022, 12:06:04 PM9/27/22

((My comments in double parentheses - Homer))

VOLUME 1

EXM - 0

Copyright (C) 1992 A Voice of the Free Zone (Electra)
Redistribution Rights Granted for non commercial purposes

((This is the first of three volumes. Vols 1 and 2 have previously
been posted to alt.religion.scientology, Vol 3 as far as I know, is
new.))

Disclaimer: The following material is for adult fantasy and
entertainment purposes only. It is in no way meant to imply any thing
real about anyone or anything whether living or imaginary. Part of
being sane, apart from knowing who your friends are, is being able to
know fantasy from reality.

Most of these postings were written for and posted to
alt.religion.scientology, a usenet news group or 'mailing list'
accessible from most of the computers in the land.

Most of Volume 1 is not worth reading as it consists mainly of
flame wars between myself and various bashers that inhabit the group.

Somewhere near the end of Volume 1 I realized with great certainty
that I should never respond directly to bashers. They wish to draw
people into argument but have no interest themselves in the truth.

Most of them argue with you not because they think you are wrong,
but because they are worried you might be right.

As one basher with more intelligence than the rest said, 'Remember
all ideas are like assholes, every body has one and it all stinks, give
them enough time and they all fade away.'

Except for his idea of course, which will no doubt stand forever
due to its dripping veracity.

Anyhow, when someone wishes to respond to a posting made by someone
else, the responder adds a bracket '>' to the beginning of every line in
the original posting. Then the responder deletes everything that is not
germane to their response and finally adds their own text in. The
brackets denote what they are responding to.

If such a posting is responded to again by someone else, they add
their own brackets in front of everything, and so lines that already
have a bracket in them now have two. In this way the reader can keep
track of who is saying what and how many times this posting has been
bantered back and forth.

Thus you may see a conversation thread go something like this,

>>> Person A, bash, bash, bash... (THEM)
>> Person B, well maybe if you read something... (ME)
> Person A, crock, crock, crock... (THEM)
Person B, Well, here's some evidence... (ME)

You see how it goes.

The material on this disk may be copied and redistributed freely,
please keep it intact and the disk free of viruses. There is an anti
virus program on this disk.

Please do not edit my work, not even to correct typos. You may
however add corrections or comments in double parentheses ((comment,
correction, natter etc.)). You may also add your own material to this
disk and pass it on as long as you separately attribute your own work to
yourself. If they are going to hang me for what I say, I want them to
make very sure I said it!

You may upload it to the net or to ftp sites at your own risk.
Netters need this material if Earth is going to survive.

So if you have the confront...

Remember you can be traced if you post something to the net or ftp
sites and there are many netters who are willing to sell themselves to
the Church to help the Church trace you down. Anonymity is a powerful
ally in the war against Corporate Criminal Terrorism. Anonymity has
nothing to do with cowardice as the bashers so claim. It has much more
to do with an intention to WIN, and you owe it to yourselves, your
children AND TO RON to win this war.

THE STANDARD BRIDGE TO TOTAL FREEDOM

Present day Scientology at its best works somewhat for everyone,
and works completely for a few.

The labors of one man for one lifetime were not enough to solve all
the problems of all the world. It would be preposterous to assert
otherwise. However such a goal is in far distant sight and eventually
Scientology will, over time, become a more complete science. This means
becoming more workable and functional for more and more people.

I doubt that any science of the mind can ever just totally ARRIVE,
((arrive is a Scientology word meaning to come to term, to be complete
and workable)) a thetan's penchant for creating serious aberration will
always out strip anyone's efforts to bring peace and freedom to the
entire universe. It's now a big universe out there if you haven't
looked recently.

The best you can do is create a roadway out for those who are able
to walk it. Given the imperfections of a man, any bridge so built will
not be perfect and so also not be workable for everyone. That is what
'this Bridge is not perfect' means. Not everyone can walk it.

Just because you WANT to walk the bridge to total freedom does not
mean you necessarily will be able to. That will depend on the wisdom
that both you and its builders bring to the matter.

The assertion by the Church of Scientology that anyone who WANTS to
walk their Bridge can, is just plumb wrong, as is the implication that
anyone who can't walk their Bridge is a suppressive who not only doesn't
want to walk their Bridge but doesn't want anyone else to walk it
either.

Thus, to them, if you TRY to walk their bridge and fail, you become
FAIR GAME. This is unfair and insane.

The important question therefore, is whether Scientology has
arrived for YOU, and whether it is sufficient to help you walk your own
personal Bridge to Total Freedom.

If you found that present day Scientology did work for you as
expected, it would still be an incredible arrogance for you to then
presume that the tech which worked for you could help everyone and
anyone; some people have created traps for themselves that are much
darker than even you can imagine. Witness the beings on NOTS.

To then declare someone SP because they give up in disgust with
your tech is really stupid as it makes them an enemy of you and your
tech and you lose the benefit of their help to a higher tech.

There are SP's, a very few of them are actually walking around in
the world. Most of them are sound asleep in people's bodies as NOT's
beings or joined from the beginning of time with the thetan you are
trying to audit.

Declare them as you will, but even they will one day be knocking on
your door for auditing. Probably sooner than you think.

Do you know how to audit a snoring zombie with a gun in one hand
and a gang of thugs in the other?

The RTC does not have a standardly workable Tech, and if it did it
would not apply it. There is much more money in planned obsolescence, a
tech that offers endless hope but never final relief.

You must also look at the dollars per division of TA aspect of the
thing. Who is making all the money collected on their Toll Bridge to
Total Freedom?

((A division of Tone Arm motion downward after having risen is a
measure of mass and charge blowing off the case and therefore of case
gain. Session gains are measured not only in 'rave' success stories and
pc comment, but also by the hard technical evidence of total accumulated
down motions of the TA during session, called collectively divisions of
TA.))

Whose total freedom are we working for anyhow, theirs or ours?

One last point, the RTC is always making such a big deal about how
if it weren't for Ron, the Church of Scientology and the RTC you would
never have been able to receive Scientology services or auditing in the
first place.

Their implication is that Ron spent thousands and thousands of
years researching the mind and the way to your personal freedom TOTALLY
ALONE AND WITH OUT YOUR HELP! What is this one way flow here? You owe
Ron everything and Ron owes you nothing? That idea serves someone's
pocket book and it isn't yours.

The fact is that the discovery of the tech was an accomplishment
across many beings and many lifetimes, Ron learned the tech and was
helped by thousands and thousands of beings along the way. Others have
researched the tech long before Ron ever dreamed there was an answer,
others who have long since departed to that OT play ground in the sky.

Earth itself is only one of some 30 odd planets in our local group,
of which Earth is a prison planet, a prison planet with no guards or
asylum doctors, except perhaps those who are asylum inmates themselves.

Quite a few of those other planets have Scientology projects going
along on them, and some of them are doing quite a bit better than we
are. They each have their own founders and their own way of doing
things. Ron's statement that 'in the whole wide universe we are the
only hope for mankind' must be understood in it's correct light.

'We' doesn't refer to just us Scientologists here on Earth, but to
Scientologists of many different independent tracks of development on
many different planets at this time.

The Scientologists on THOSE planets would probably prefer that we
Scientologists here on Earth would just blow ourselves up for the mess
we are making of it.

Scientology, good workable Scientology, is very wide spread in the
local group, although a majority of these planets are still barbarisms
or near barbarisms like Earth.

((I have many dreams by the way of Scientology on other planets,
with E-meters and Scientology books filled with data and charts and
graphs far more amazing and beautifully done than anything Ron has
released here on Earth.))

The survival of Scientology is not guaranteed here on Earth yet, as
it is on some of these other planets, and the present day schism between
the Church and the Free Zone is a clear sign that things are not going
well here.

The present day management of the Church of Scientology is clearly
much more interested in money than they are in divisions of TA. They
claim it is all done in your best interests, they need the money to keep
the Church alive and provide you with a route to total freedom.

If carried to its logical extreme though you can see that the best
way to keep the Church alive forever is to keep people here and
suffering FOREVER so that they will continue to need the Church FOREVER
and therefore support it in its suppressive activities with their hard
earned money.

People will pay everything they own in the name of HOPE, and they
will blame themselves if their route is slow. Their route does not need
to be slow, but there is less money in a fast Toll Free Bridge, so it is
designed to be slow and expensive and possibly even asymptotically
endless, GOING THERE but never GETTING THERE.

Without money who will feed the Keepers of the Tech?

((Keeper Of the Tech (KOT) is an actual Org post.))

Thus some people manage to put THE GOAL TO HAVE A CHURCH and THE
GOAL TO GO FREE in total opposition to each other.

Having and dramatizing such a GPM is in fact a prerequisite for
becoming upper management in the Church of Scientology. They purge
everyone else.

In present time the goal to have a church is winning.

In the field the goal TO HAVE WORKABLE TECH is winning.

However it may not be Ron's tech, chemistry today is not
Lavoisier's chemistry of 200 years ago. However Lavoisier is probably
still around in his present incarnation doing his best to make chemistry
better.

By the way the French Revolution lopped off Lavoisier's head for
discovering oxygen. 'We don't need no intellectuals in this here new
society' they told him.

Anyhow, if you really want to give the RTC the shivers, just
consider that when Ron does comes back he will probably start off his
new Scientology career as a Free Zoner, using the complete
conglomeration of his already existing tech and all the new tech found
in the field, producing more new tech of his own until the day he feels
strong enough to come back in and take over his damn Church again.

And I assure you that day will be rolling thunder.

No doubt Ron will copyright all the new stuff he learns in the Free
Zone under his own name, but what the hell...

If you want to avoid the flame wars, you might want to to skip
EXM-8 through EXM-26. Serious Tech starts at the end of EXM-28, and
continues from there on out.

VOL 1 TABLE OF CONTENTS

This work is free, keep it so.

EXM-0 Volume 1
EXM-1 THE COGNITION TAX
EXM-2 THE COGNITION TAX, Part 2
EXM-3 THE EXPANDED EMOTIONAL TONE SCALE
EXM-4 AN OPEN LETTER TO ALL SCIENTOLOGISTS FROM DAVID MAYO
EXM-5 GUARDIAN ORDER 121669
EXM-6 FREE ZONE AWARENESS CHARACTERISTIC CHART
EXM-7 THE SOUL: WHETHER YOU WANT ONE OR NOT
EXM-8 PV = ID^X
EXM-9 WHOLE TRACK AND HELP
EXM-10 PREPCHECK BUTTONS
EXM-11 OT's IN THE FREE ZONE
EXM-12 E-METER TECHNICIANS
EXM-13 IS SCIENTOLOGY THE ONLY WAY?
EXM-14 SOLD TO THE DEVIL
EXM-15 TO THE END OF TIME
EXM-16 E-METERS AGAIN
EXM-17 EVERYTHING GOOD
EXM-18 DO NOT JUDGE THE CHURCH BY ITS FOLLOWERS
EXM-19 A HISTORY OF MAN
EXM-20 BASHERS AND PROOF
EXM-21 OT POWERS AND PROOF
EXM-22 IN DEFENSE OF DIANETICS
EXM-23 CAGED GOD
EXM-24 CROCKS AND OTHER MATTERS
EXM-25 A HISTORY OF MAN, CHAPTER 5 EXCERPTS
EXM-26 STRAIGHT JACKETS AND OTHER SUNDRIES OF EARTH
EXM-27 OPEN, CLOSED AND FREE
EXM-28 WHAT IS A PC?
EXM-29 IN BETWEEN LIVES

Volume 2 EXM-30 through EXM-38
Volume 3 EXM-39 through EXM-70

Electra Xavier Magdelena

Tue Sep 27 12:06:01 EDT 2022
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/electra/exm0.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
Send mail to arc...@lightlink.com saying help