adr309.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter

Sep 26, 2022, 12:06:04 PMSep 26
.ll 72
.fo off
.co on
.ce ((Editor's comments in double parenthesis - Homer))

.ce ADR - 309
.ce

.ce Copyright (C) Homer Wilson Smith
.ce Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes

======================================================================== 49
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 89 22:22:34 EDT
From: Homer <CTM@CORNELLC>
Subject: Re: MORE..MORE
To: Adore-l list <ADORE-L@UALTAVM>

>> I believe in Divinity, Immortality and Spirit (and Total
>>Responsibility by the way) but I also believe that 99.9 percent
>>of what passes for religion on this planet has been intelligently
>>manufactured by evil people to lead others astray into war and hate
>>and struggle for the right way to salvation.
>
>> Thus I feel that without some religion to guide us back
>>to our Immortality and Responsibility for Condition, we are all
>>doomed.
>
>Homer,
>
>Tell me of the other .01 percent, which I assume is the "some religion"
>of the above statement. (This is not flame, but sincere curiosity.)
>
>Thanks in advance.

The answer may surprise you.

The .01 percent of religion that is the truth shining
through is that part of all the religions that were ever
originated that have made it through unaltered or redesigned
by the slave masters.

In other words almost every religion when it starts out, including
my arch nemesis Christianity, had a vision of the world that was
essentially true, we are immortal, we chose, and we can get free.
Later all religions are altered and damaged to serve the ends of
the state or the money managers, you live once, you were made by God,
you goto to Hell if you don't pay.

Even modern day religions and cults start off with a correct
vision of the world and end up as flaming farces.

Sometimes in a span as short as the life of the founders.

Hey, Homerbabes, take heed!

Homer Adore-l list 6/25/89*MORE..MORE

Mon Sep 26 12:06:02 EDT 2022
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/adore/adr309.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
Send mail to arc...@lightlink.com saying help

marika

Oct 19, 2022, 8:40:17 PMOct 19
Wow
iconic

mk5000

“Don’t get too close to the mike or you pop,” one 15-year-old contender tells another. “Try not to be robotic.”

Three hundred and twenty-three high school competitors have been winnowed down to these seven finalists and one alternate for the state of Iowa’s inaugural Poetry Out Loud competition==Try to Remember the Entire Poem
A dispatch from the Iowa state finals of the Poetry Out Loud recitation contest.
BY MIA NUSSBAUM