acw60.memo

1 view

Clearing Archive Roboposter

Sep 26, 2022, 6:06:05 AM9/26/22
At 04:18 PM 1/31/98 -0500, Homer W. Smith wrote:

>> When a being says WHAT IS IT? And cannot get a correct answer, the beings
>> "itsa maker line" freezes at this point. The charge backs up and gets
>> by-passed by lifes demands.
>>
>> Such things as a wrong items, abuse, shock, stuck picture, m/w/h, ptp's,
>> overts, unhandled demons, overwhelming charge, force and mass, confusions,
>> unwilling to experience for fear of finding out, etc., can all cut an "itsa
>> maker line."
>
> OK, would you please write up an assessment list for all items
>that might make an Itsa Maker line go out, perhaps on the question
>
> "On the question 'What's my Vision?' has there been:"

You would not prefix a question with 'What's my Vision?' as it is a "what's
it?"

You would first locate a possible area on the subject of a vision.

Assess:

A vision.

Having a vision.

Creating a vision.

Your vision connected to the potential of the internet.

A past vision.

A failed vision.

A destroyed vision.

An unthinkable vision.

Your vision at the time you decided to get processing.

Your vision at the time you decided to get into your business.

Your vision at the time you decided to get a.c.t. going.

You can assess by meter or interest.

Use the reading question as your prefix.

If you have some vision or idea of a vision get it stated somewhat.

Then prefix:

i.e. Connected to your vision "since" the time you decided to get a.c.t.
going has there been a...

1. a wrong answer?
2. abuse?
3. shock?
4. stuck picture?
5. withhold?
6. missed withhold?
7. mutual withhold?
8. co-excised missed withhold?
9. present time problem?
10. overt?
11. unhandled demon?

On this I have been having some success with ST handlings. Will have to
send you data.

12. unhandled deity?

Ditto

13. overwhelming charge?
14. overwhelming force?
15. overwhelming mass?
16. confusion?
17. unwillingness?
18. fear of finding out?
19. unhandled mass?

Add to this list any other applicable areas.

Alan

Mon Sep 26 06:06:02 EDT 2022
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/acw/acw60.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
Send mail to arc...@lightlink.com saying help