Critics: help beautify downtown Clearwater!

Captain Nerd

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00

--
Operation: Nerdwatch - http://www.nerdwatch.com
Captain Nerd can be reached at: cpt...@nerdwatch.com
"By the taping of my glasses, something geeky this way passes."

Jeff Jacobsen

Sep 15, 2000, 12:30:36 AM9/15/00
Mark Bunker and I went to a meeting tonight of the Citizens for a
Better Clearwater. We want to get more involved in our new community.
The main project this group has decided on at the moment is to fix
up a little alley between Scientology's Coachman building (the one
directly across the street from the Bank building at Cleveland and Ft.
Harrison) and the property just east of it. This seemed like a
strange project to me.
The plan is to make a mural on the Coachman building, put plants
and benches in there, and tear out the asphalt and put in bricks. Now
here's where WE come in....
You can buy a brick, and put a message on it that will stay there
forever! Right next to the Coachman building! Think of it! One
brick with www.xenu.net, one with "remember Lisa McPherson", and so
on! Of course we can't be goofy about it, but good messages can be
right next to Scientology property for years to come!
The cost is like this:

1 line of text, up to 15 spaces (includes blank spaces) - $35
2 lines of text, up to 30 spaces - $45
3 lines of text, up to 45 spaces - $55

So think up a message that you want the citizens of Clearwater to
see for many years to come right downtown! Send check or money order
and your "personalized brick order form" to:

Citizens for a Better Clearwater
1811 N. Belcher Rd. I-2
Clearwater FL 33765

You need to include...

Date
Number of Bricks
Inscription for each brick

Your name
Your address
Your city, state, zip code
phone #
work #

Designate the payment for Cleveland Street Alley Park

If you have questions, the group's website is www.clearwateryes.org,
and their phone # is 727-799-1955

When a Scientology staffer used a syringe to force a mixture of
aspirin, Benadryl and orange juice into McPherson's throat while others
held her down, it was "spiritual sustenance," the church argues.

"El Roto"

Sep 14, 2000, 10:25:36 PM9/14/00
Jeff,

If someone wanted to remain anonymous, is there a process for that? Perhaps
send the request (and payment, of course) through a party there in
Clearwater?

Steve G.

"Jeff Jacobsen" <cul...@primenet.com> wrote in message

roger gonnet

Sep 15, 2000, 12:40:48 AM9/15/00

Jeff Jacobsen <cul...@primenet.com> a écrit dans le message :
39c1a350...@news.primenet.com...

Perhaps a great idea would be to discuss before asking , unless we're
putting the same message everywhere?

(perhaps scienos have already bought all the bricks to avoid being ridiculed
there? That's not a problem for them)

roger

Draft

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/15/00
How about like the Hollywood walk of Fame we make the Scientology walk of
Victems. Put a name of a different person either dead, missing, or ruined
by Co$ on a different brick. If that doesn't fill the alley then we make
the Walk of SPs too. The names of all our favorite SPs from around the
world. (and beyond, can't forget our favorite intergalactic overlord)

roger gonnet <roger....@worldnet.fr> wrote in message

Rod Keller

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/15/00
Jeff Jacobsen (cul...@primenet.com) wrote:
: Citizens for a Better Clearwater

: 1811 N. Belcher Rd. I-2
: Clearwater FL 33765
[snip]
: If you have questions, the group's website is www.clearwateryes.org,

: and their phone # is 727-799-1955

The also have http://www.betterclearwater.com/ which lists some of the
people involved.

Jim Appelt
Pam Marks
Doug Williams
Mark Abdo
Joe Calio
Steve Fowler
Rusty Hoaglin
John Lee
David Martens
John McGuire
Duane and Jill Rommell
Pam Rubinson
Duke Tieman

None of these people have on-line scn pages that I can find.

--
Rod Keller / rke...@voicenet.com / Irresponsible Publisher / Black Hat #1
Expert of the Toilet / CWPD Mouthpiece / Shelly Thompson in Drag

roger gonnet

Sep 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/16/00

Draft <Dra...@home.com> a écrit dans le message :
runw5.40834$7W2.1...@news1.wwck1.ri.home.com...

> How about like the Hollywood walk of Fame we make the Scientology walk of
> Victems. Put a name of a different person either dead, missing, or ruined
> by Co$ on a different brick. If that doesn't fill the alley then we
make
> the Walk of SPs too. The names of all our favorite SPs from around the
> world. (and beyond, can't forget our favorite intergalactic overlord)

'd rather think a bigger wall could be needed.

roger