mis9.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter

Dec 2, 2021, 12:06:04 AM12/2/21

On Jan 8, 11:06 pm, Clearing Archive Roboposter
<robopos...@lightlink.com> wrote:

<Possibly the greatest liability connected to an Ascension Experience is
the misuse of the powers, awarenesses, and abilities contained in the
higher universes they go into, to "engulf" others.

A further possibilty of how a being lost their power, awareness and
abilities contained in those higher universes had to do with "engulfing
others". >

Just had another ascension experience, but yet again was unable to
maintain the perspective. Birds eye view, moving around in a heavy,
cumbersome meat suit. Detached from emotion and thought, but connected to
all. Actually a pretty great feeling.

As fate or the universe would have it, I find myself searching for the
"Why can I not maintain this perspective/experience". While blindly
searching, I stumble onto this site of tens of millions and click on this
post of tens of thousands and there I go. The answer. Misuse of powers -
greed and power begin to set in, and as they do, descendancy (for lack of
a better word) begins. So yes, I would agree that misuse of powers is
possibly the greatest liability and obstacle to overcome connected to an
ascension experience. Apparently, I have more house cleaning to do. I
suppose when I am ready I'll be ready. Still a major eye opener every time
though. Anyway, I thought I would share,

--960500912-1690316210-1294770208=:18205--
Tue Jan 11 13:23:29 EST 2011

Thu Dec 2 00:06:02 EST 2021
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/misc/mis9.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
Send mail to arc...@lightlink.com saying help