Solar

Clearing Archive Roboposter

Dec 1, 2021, 6:07:42 AM12/1/21

At the solar plexus area just below the chest is another
Chakra the operative word is community.

Each individual is like a facet of a diamond
and to the degree that each individual shines
so does the community.

If you want to see this in action find something
about a person that you like and compliment them.

Its got to be honest, false flattery will not work.

Watch as their physical mannerisms energise them
they will stand a little more erect and their
communication will increase.

Watch how you feel a bit better about yerself.

Crticism is not a bad thing, but we can all
tell when it's meant to tear us down or how
welcomed it is when its straight talk to
give us a hand up.

When I was young one of my first bosses would
get the whole crew together and critique each one
of us on how we were doin, nobody ever felt
bad and I was amazed by this ability.

As a boss myself later on I learned that ability
and when it was time to evalaluate my crew or
staff it was with the idea of empowerment that
I had my greatest sucesses.

This is the area the solar plexus deals with.

Lightnin

http:/communities.msn.com/chakraworkshop/homepage

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary

Wed Dec 1 06:06:44 EST 2021
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/lightnin/Solar
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
Send mail to arc...@lightlink.com saying help