exm15.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter

Nov 23, 2022, 6:06:08 PM11/23/22

((My comments in double parentheses - Homer))

TO THE END OF TIME

EXM - 15
ca. 1992

Copyright (C) 1992 A Voice of the Free Zone (Electra)
Redistribution rights granted for non commercial purposes.

My Master once told me,

"When you find a goal that you are willing to kill for to the end
of time, you will have found your Basic Purpose.'

I would now change this.

When you find a goal that you are willing to kill and be tortured
for to the end of time, you will have found your Basic Purpose as a full
OT.

For him this was defending freedom of religion, freedom of speech
and freedom of assembly.

For me it is freedom to audit. Myself and others.

If I stop posting, you will know that my voice has been silenced.

There was an old sect that used to believe that the purpose of life
was Kamikaze. If I should feel that my life is in danger I may take
them up on this proposition.

If I must die, it would seem smart to take as many of the enemy
with me as I can.

I have no intention of starting a war, it is the Church who invades
my privacy and freedom with force, hoodlums and goon squads.

I merely wish to audit and to speak what I have found.

And perhaps crack a joke or two at the Church's expense every once
in a while.

And that is a statement of my intentions.

Electra

Wed Nov 23 18:06:05 EST 2022
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/electra/exm15.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
Send mail to arc...@lightlink.com saying help