ACCTribute.ivy

1 view

Clearing Archive Roboposter

Sep 29, 2022, 12:06:04 PM9/29/22
The following appeared on the list ivy-subscribers, which is for the use of
people who subscribe to the paper magazine International Viewpoints (Lyngby)
also known as IVy. This magazine of 48 pages appears five times a years and
has done so since 1991. A free sample can be sent to you and there is much on
the magazine on our Home Page: http://home8.inet.tele.dk/ivy/

*************************************
From: "Raymond J. Krenik, Jr."
To: ivy-sub...@lightlink.com
Subject: Re: IVySubs: Foundations .. and success stories
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 04:52:04 +0000

** ivy-subscribers relaying **

One of the biggest wins I ever had regarding Scientology was followed right
behind by what I considered an even BIGGER WIN!!! :):):)

I had left the Co$ on 26 October, 1984, knowing I would not return again
unless some monumental changes for the better would happen to occur.
Fortunately for me, a few people really cared about me and knew what I
personally thought about the gross insanity regarding the criminal handling
of David Mayo [one of the most gently beings I had ever known---not that he
could not be a tough cookie too. :):):)]. Well, I was more than adequately
hatted on his AAC (Advanced Ability Center) in Montecito, California (no
longer exists due to Co$ management crazy behaviour), next to Santa Barbara.
Well, I took a pile of money and had a fun train ride down there from at
that time, Seattle.

I got to have dinner with a Celebrity whom I had always admired but admit
I failed to state. I just had a nice pleasant dinner. :):):)

The next day I routed in and had a fun filled 10 days. When I was finished,
I was asked if I would like to write a success story. I said something along
the line of being tired of writing success stories. I was told that that was
alright with a big smile (WIN #1)and ended up at the Reg's office (thinking
- Oh no!!! They are going to ask me for more money. Instead, I was told how
much my refund would be of unused money. I was aghast!!! I frantically
bought all of David's tapes and STILL I had money coming back, so I took it
(WIN #2---there were many Auditing wins, but my Auditor and I knew that and
so did Julie Mayo who Audited me on one small action) and the headed back
home on the train pretty blown away. :):):)

One of the biggest wins there with my Auditing was when I talked to my
Auditor asking the C/S for a specific Auditing action and was shocked to get
it. Be it sufficient to say that it was an action I had always been sure
would produce catastrophic results. David Mayo did C/S me for it and my
Auditor David Dunlap and I had some real fun on that one.

Hey David, if by some chance you get to read this in spite of your no
longer communicating with us due to the insane handling of you courtesy of
David McSavage, uh MisCabbage oh yeh, Miscavige, let it be known to you and
one and all that I still to this day still have Cogs. on that action. It was
and is still terrific. THANK YOU!!! :):):)
Ray Krenik, Jr.
**
Home Page: http://home8.inet.tele.dk/ivy/ - with extensive links to FZ!
**

Thu Sep 29 12:06:01 EDT 2022
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ivysubs/ACCTribute.ivy
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
Send mail to arc...@lightlink.com saying help