SomethingReallyReal

Clearing Archive Roboposter

Nov 28, 2021, 6:07:06 AM11/28/21

Something Really Real

References
Tape 6504C13 "The Lowest Levels"
Tape 6307C16 "Tips on Running R3R"
Tape 5703C04 ACC-17 "Control"

Description
There is Communication and then there is Conditions below that, and below
that is Existence.
A person would have to recognize something about existence and we have seen
this mysteriously occur, when we have asked somebody to find something
really real, in a room and that's a one shot process. The moment they have
found something really real in the room, they sometimes experience the most
remarkable recovery.

Commands
"Look around here and find something that is really real to you."

End Point
The person finding something really real in the room.

Cautions
None

Sun Nov 28 06:06:14 EST 2021
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/christine/SomethingReallyReal
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
Send mail to arc...@lightlink.com saying help