ucp8.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter

Nov 26, 2021, 12:06:05 PM11/26/21
>> He also has to learn how to start his own group lest UCP
>>be erroneously associated with clearing and Scn.

Let me reword this, if he and his UCPer's WANT a new group.

*I* have no problem with them remaining here.

I believe that if UCP works as easily on many as it does for
some, then the new Virtual Witness program may actually break it open
and UCP may catch on like wild fire across the planet.

The problem with auditing has always been finding an auditor, and
the difficulty of 'solo'. If the VW solves the solo problem, and I
truely hope it does, then we may have made a significant advance in
the field of clearing.

I know the technically orthodox will complain about this and
that, but thousands and thousands of people soloing something 'wrong'
is better than only a few doing it 'right'.

Having 'one process' to start with acts as a good stable datum,
and if it works, people will learn more about other approaches and
integrate them into their regime.

Anything that gives people "Awareness that change is available",
and reality on the most fundamental cognition of all that "Scn is a
good thing and ought to be continued", then that's a good thing, I
don't care how squirrel it is.

I have long wanted to make LRH turn over in his grave.

If someone messes up their case using UCP, they can always find a
pro to help them.

Homer

Fri Nov 26 12:06:02 EST 2021
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ucp/ucp8.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
Send mail to arc...@lightlink.com saying help