pip1.memo

Clearing Archive Roboposter

Mar 18, 2023, 6:06:04 AM3/18/23

Pip wrote:
Changing the future in the future:

In the early 90's for some reason I recalled an incident in the 80's
when I awoke in the middle of the night in a panic and said to myself
"she's gonna die!" and passed out. I ran this incident and discovered
the following. After I passed out I awoke to find myself hovering in
the morning air above a building in some distant city watching the
entrance door. There was some invisible friendly presence with me, some
sort of guide, who instructed me to keep watching and left. I was
feeling peaceful and in a good mood. I watched for hours as cars and
people came and went. When I asked what this was about the guide just
said to keep watching and it would become clear. I waited all day.
Evening came and many cars pulled into the small parking lot and others
parked on the street. Then I recognized a lady getting out of a white
car and my alertness tensed up - I felt I had to be ready for
something. There was some event going on and a few hours later it was
over and people were coming out. I hadn't sensed any problem yet. As
she walked out in the street to get in her car a big pickup was heading
right for her. The guy was drunk and I could see he was going to hit
her. I was immediately next to him in the truck and grabbed the
steering wheel and was able to turn it to the right. I was invisible to
the driver who was resisting me but I could exert physical force. I
also spiritually pushed on the tires. I was able to get the truck to
crash into the car instead of the lady. She was unhurt. Her car was
damaged though, and someone gave her a ride home. The police hauled the
drunk guy off. I didn't remember any of this the next day but do I
recall that one day around this time period, as I was leaving for an
appointment one evening, I stopped outside my bedroom, looked at my bed
and felt like there was something I had to do this very night -
something urgent that I was forgetting - then a thought came to me, a
very strong thought, "I already took care of it." I felt satisfied. I
left.

I could not reach the lady in question and I have not verified any of
the 'real world' aspects of this story but I have good reason to believe
it happened in the real world and not just in my head. If nothing else
however, it is an interesting idea: to go into the future and alter the
course of events before they happen. But again, there is no future or
past other than as possibilities for what we can experience right now.
This life is a sub-dream of a much bigger dream. Of course, knowing the
rules would be a big help.

Pip

Pip wrote:

>>Seeing the future to alter the future in the present:
>
>>I have on many occasions seen the future. This is a common phenomenon.
>>Once in the early 80's I was walking to my car at 3 am after work at a
>>restaurant/bar down town in a big city. As I approached my car a dark
>>vision of something flashed across my field of vision from right to left
>>and was so vivid I stopped short and took a step back. I decided this
>>was a warning and I had better driver slowly, so I did. Out of the
>>parking lot I turned left and then left again at the next corner where
>>the light was green. I was going at a noticeably slower speed than
>>normal. As I approached the next intersection the traffic light was
>>green so I kept going. When I was about twenty feet from the
>>intersection a speeding car came out of nowhere running the red light
>>and crossing my path from right to left. I knew immediately that this
>>was the meaning of my vision. I can't know for certain that the car
>>would have hit me if I had not had the vision, but the timing seemed
>>about right. This kind of thing has happened more than once. Also I
>>have heard several almost identical car stories from others.
>>Information, or perception, can apparently time travel.
>
>>Changing the past to alter the present:
>
>>When I was somewhere between 11 and 13 my friend Jeff and I were hiding
>>from each other in a field of hay bales. The bales were stacked high
>>and the way they were set created a huge maze. As I was looking for
>>Jeff I tried to see where he was psychically. I knew I could do this
>>sometimes. Instead, to my shock, I saw the future with me lying on my
>>bedroom floor dead in a puddle of blood. This made me reluctant to be
>>psychic as you can imagine. Later when I was 14 I was building a home
>>made rocket in my bedroom and it exploded in my hands. The explosion
>>blew me off the chair and a piece of metal hit me in the forhead above
>>my left eye. I fell on the floor in a puddle of blood. I didn't die.
>>I saw myself stacking towels. Something happened in the moment of the
>>explosion. I went back in time.
>
>>Three months before the rocket accident, maybe more, I was assigned to
>>be towel monitor in gym class, which meant for a week I and another boy
>>got to or had to, I'm not sure which, miss gym and fold towels in the
>>utility room next to the showers. One day as we were stacking towels I
>>started goofing off acting silly and jumping around as if some whacky
>>mood had just taken me over. And BOOM, I hit my head on a metal
>>shelf. Hard. I was stunned and nauseous and went to the nurses
>>office. I went home for the day. I had quite a bump. It was just
>>above my left eye. As the weeks and months went by this area became
>>noticeably thick and hard as if the bone had actually beefed up. You
>>couldn't tell by looking at it but I could feel it with my hand, and was
>>often curious about it. Back to the rocket fiasco ...

> [...]

Homer Wilson Smith The Paths of Lovers Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959 KC2ITF Cross Internet Access, Ithaca NY
ho...@lightlink.com In the Line of Duty http://www.lightlink.com
Mon Aug 16 19:51:53 EDT 2010

Sat Mar 18 06:06:01 EDT 2023
FTP://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/pip/pip1.memo
WWW://www.clearing.org
BLOG://adoretheproof.blogspot.com
Send mail to arc...@lightlink.com saying help