TECH outside COS: Academy Level 0 Success Story

Terrilpark

Feb 24, 2012, 2:46:07 PM2/24/12

TECH outside COS: Academy Level 0 Success Story

2/6/12 Academy Level 0 Success Story
This course has a great deal of meaning to me as it was the original
reason I got into Scientology in the first place. I spent many years
in the church on what appeared to be a treadmill--endlessly running
towards my goal of being an auditor. The runway continued to get
longer and longer as time went by... adding basics, lectures,
congresses and numerous other cycles onto what I have now found to be
a rather simple and enjoyable cycle. I blew a lot of false data
finishing this course and ultimately auditing a PC to some fantastic
wins. I had held the belief--from so many years of failures on this
subject--that auditing was somehow difficult or that I had to be a
total master of the mind in order to get any results. Furthermore, I
held a belief that I could totally mess up a PC for life if I made one
tiny error. So it was really nice to clean up these falsehoods and get
moving. I also gained a lot of personal benefit and pride in being
able to see that I can, in fact, change conditions for the better. I
also see that many wins can be gotten from the training side of the
bridge!
Anyway, special thanks to Les, Anita, and Linda, for all their
wonderful help. At one point, I wanted to give up. They located the
issue and kept me moving steadily along. I definitely believe that a
cert from LEC holds a tremendous amount of value as I know the level
of quality and certainty that is produced. It is a very high standard
and the proof will be in the PC's I audit in the future... I look
forward to many success stories from my PC's, down the road, as a way
of showing my gratitude to their efforts! Also, thank you to Trey
Lotz for the auditing I received in LA. Without my recovery back onto
the bridge, I most likely would not have pursued my training any
longer! Big wins! On with the show! JB

For more information on services in the Freezone,
mail me, Terril Park, at basic...@yahoo.com