UNITARIAN SCIENTOLOGISTS OF JEHOVAH - ARC at Work

Noahide Videos Bible

Sep 13, 2018, 11:51:37 PM9/13/18

UNITARIAN SCIENTOLOGISTS OF JEHOVAH
ARC at Work

Realistically we often serve ourselves as our priority. Human survival. God wired up our system to make sure it takes care of itself. So hypocrisy is denying the fundamental nature of a person to take care of itself, when we esteem so called noble notions of self-sacrifice for the poor and the greater good. It's certainly humble, but equally stupid and pious pretend humility. Be real. Let the facts of nature the way you are designed speak for themselves. Ensure you take care of number one – because that is your chief responsibility to take care of your life. If you don't look after yourself, who will? But we live in community also, and our hearts do care, so to show that care and genuine altruism which is part of your makeup, we need to be clear about how we represent to others, what we can offer them and what we hope to gain from them. You know where you are standing with people when you keep communication channels open and real. If you know you should not be so greedy, people won't miss this either. So if your conscience is bothering you about your hoarding desire or coveting of all the lovely houses and properties in the world, get real, serve God, and earn your fair share of things. Be honest with God about what you want in life and ask God to be honest with you about how you can achieve this. Be real with God. And if you like that love which you find inside from time to time, let it show, in genuine honesty about what you will commit to, and are happy to commit to, for service for God and mankind. You probably want the world to be a better place. Most of us do. And in reality you are probably willing to do some community work to help things. Just be real – and the more real you are about it, the more you will gravitate to the eternal standard you will eventually gravitate to in time anyway. So be honest with God, be honest with your fellow man, and be honest with your own heart in just what you want for yourself and from others, and exactly what kind of altruistic love you can bestow upon humanity.

http://exclusivepottershousebooks.angelfire.com/usoj.html