From The office of the Magizian

/\/\agizian

Dec 1, 2010, 10:47:46 AM12/1/10
Why shouldn't I get the nobel prize?
When I was putting out magneticaly propelled propetual motion
electrical generators, water powered cars and cures for diseases,
some guy got the nobel prize for making a movie about global warming
that wasn't even accurate.
(as mass increases, so does the rate of orbital decay... we could all
stop burning petroleum, using hairspray, and start growing pot, and
that still wouldn't stop global warming from happening.)
It would actually take somthing like jettisoning mass from the earth
in the opposite direction of the sun.
But I don't consider global warming much of a problem seeing as how
venus is much closer to the sun and still has liquid water, plant life
and insects.
So we might lose some shoreline... big deal.. We should be building
subterainan and aquatic anyhow seeing as how all life on the surface
of this planet has been regularly turned into petroleum before it can
naturaly decompose into humus as evidenced by the piles of skeletons
at the bottom of the oil deposits.

If your going to flame me online, especially here, you should at least
attempt to make it comical and/or entertaining.
Honestly, I don't think you should be flaming me at all.
Why do you browse these posts anyhow? Wouldn't you rather be browsing
rotten dot com for your next desktop background?

As far as the comment about the roads being safer without me on them,
I disagree. Not only am I an excellent driver, but I also don't dui...
..the fake tickets arizona gave me were fake speeding tickets.
Not the worst injustice I've suffered at the hands of badge holders..
...not too long ago in salem, oregon, the city of salem and county of
marion illegally ran me through their horseshoe several times stealing
my cash, keys, birth certificate, social security card, IDs, credit
cards, and paperwork.
..then they arrested me on a phony littering charge, imprisoned me for
thirty days, poisened me twice, and only gave me what they call a
suicide blanket... was about a month before I got to have any
communication with my court appointed lawyer that time.
In Los Angeles, a hollywood cop out of his jurisdiction illegally
searched me and arrested me for having a tabacco roach in my pocket
which he called mariuana and disposed of.
In montana, they arrested me without a charge, had me commited and
injected regularly with dehabilitators.
In yreka, california, they got alot of violent, victimising cops that
are strung out on meth (wish someone would start urine testing them).
and the judges are usually worse than the bad cops. As for good
cops,.. how good can they be if they turn a blind eye to croockedness
in their department?
..not even gonna start on the law makers...
If the "Justice Department" isn't even just, what hope is there for
society?
This one could very well be a moot point by now...grumble grumble.

Just so you know, I believe social segragation based on personality
type is a very, very, good idea.

**
For the rest of ya'll, two updates..

Update 1:
Several years ago I attempted to sell uncrackable encryption to the
navy who wasn't interested in making an offer to purchase it.
Recently I made the same offer to The DOD, DLA, CIA, NSA, and HLS.
They aren't making any offer for legal procurment either.
I'm beginning to believe they ONLY purchase FROM THEMSELVES, no matter
what.

So, I'll probabbly wind up just releasing it open source to the whole
world, making it available to virtually anyone, so they could alter
the formula, recompile, and have their own private, personal,
uncrackable data encrytion.
Twould definetely cut down on corporate espianage.
Keep an eye out for it if you want your data secure.

Update 2:
As many of you know, I've been trying to get instilled a corporate tax
break based on number of employees rather than revenue so that we can
finally have enough jobs for americans and a surplus for imagrants,
compatition for employees, and boosting of our GDP.
No such luck yet, and several years have transpired.
Plundering the people and/or neighbors is really getting old.

So, I may very well be showing the masses how to create gold from
light using two types of easy to make optics soon.
Might wanna keep your eye out for that too.

Never really saw the point in hording gold and devaluing currency when
it can easly be liquidated for resources worth having.
If you happen to be a gold horder, you might wanna take this
opportunity to sell at this point since the gold market is so high and
will drop considerably if gold becomes incredibly less rare.

Hunter Reon Barnes
"The Magizian"

** Original Post:

The phenomina astrophysical scientists refer to as dark energy has
been somewhat misunderstood.
As the matterial in the cosmos slows, the effect of gravity (mass
attracting mass) increases.
As I explained before, this produces a mega black hole in the center
of the universe which implodes upon itself, rebanging the universe.
There is actually more material in the cosmos than is required to
cause the mass implosion.
Immediately following the implosion, a superexplosion occurs caused by
the implosion.
By superexplosion I mean the material moves outward at a very high
velosity much faster than the speed of light (a calculatable range),
which eventually slows into the range of light, which eventually slows
into asymetrical matter and antimatter spirals.
As the matterial moves outwards from the event, there is still much
matter (considerably more dense/slower) moving inwards towards the
event.
The interaction of the two material flows produces a pattern (never
exactly the same twice).
The inward flow of material is what has been refered to as dark
energy.

The material refered to as dark matter, is termed more properly.
Dark matter is basicaly the same density as the material in the center
of a small black hole but in much smaller amount.
Dark matter doesn't come from black holes.
I couldn't tell you how dark matter forms without also explaining how
to manufacture the substance, so I probably wont be doing that here.

You'd think I would have a research and development grant by now... or
at least a nobel prize or two.

By the way, already dropped it, but there are several oil based
compounds inert to humans which will bind to carcinogenes keeping them
from binding to DNA ladders.
Does the cure for cancer have a value at this point or is there too
much profit in the cancer industry still to utilize it?

Tis a shame I wasn't funded, huh?
Just think of where we could be by now if I had been.

Hunter Reon Barnes
"The Magizian"