Who is hitting? diana reynolds(dianaclass8) DM's trainee.

George Orwell

Nov 26, 2009, 9:16:55 PM11/26/09
aim for crime:

diana reynolds <dianaclass8 @ yahoo.com>:

" I remember I was on the OT 3 course and there was a crazy
supervisor named Harold Sims, he was a disgusting person that
constantly enturbulated all the students I walked to him and said: -
if you enturbulate one more student I will punch you and I will
walk out of the course, he said -then you won't get to do OT3 and I
said 'you'll see', he never bothered anyone while I was there."

diana reynolds <dianaclass8@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Helex:
> >
> > My name and my face are well known all over the world through my
> videos, I am not hiding at all as you are trying to imply...'Helex'
> is that your real name?
> >
> > You say I was never on staff, speaking loosely about me as if you
> knew all about my life. It is true that I was not in the SO. It was
> an authoritarian organization that did not suit my personal values.
> Sorry but I could not blindly take orders.
> >
> > But t is a well known fact that I was on staff at Narconon LA for
> many years auditing the toughest PCs in the planet.
> >
> > I also audited at ASHO and AO's HGC, there are many, many more
> contributions to Scn, no need to mention here as that is not the
> topic of this posting.
> >
> > I see your opinion but I am entitled to mine.
> >
> > What you are telling me is that when you are inside you are
> brainwashed to the point that you lose your senses and your sense
of
> integrity, well I was inside the belly of the beast too and I did
not
> agree with any non-sense, Chris Black knows me from those days and
he
> can tell you who and how I was.
> >
> > I never agreed to anything so that I can personally achieve
> freedom, never, never, ever. And I never trusted those high execs
of
> the likes of DM and Marty R. And at LAO they hated me because they
> could not control me and the MAAs gave up on trying to make do
> whatever they wanted to to their agenda.
> >
> > No siree, I am not a unique being but I was not that stupid to
have
> the so called Stockolm Syndrome. You say I was never there. But
where
> were others when I audited practically every single staff member at
> ASHO? Including the Sr C/S? and an auditor who was brutally beaten
by
> a type 3 PC, not only I audited the PC but took care of the auditor
> as well. Yes I was there I saw it all, I was always in their black
> list because I was not your average scientologist who would do
> whatever the MAA wanted me to so that "I can get up the Bridge". No
> way.
> >
> > I remember I was on the OT 3 course and there was a crazy
> supervisor named Harold Sims, he was a disgusting person that
> constantly enturbulated all the students I walked to him and said: -
> if you enturbulate one more student I will punch you and I will
walk
> out of the course, he said -then you won't get to do OT3 and I
> said 'you'll see', he never bothered anyone while I was there.
> >
> > I have a lot of stories to tell. I am not trying to say I am
> superior or anything like that but I am simply a person that would
> not take BS in the name of freedom. Never.
> >
> > As for Marty Rathbun then he can tell us all about the
agreeements
> with the IRS and why did LRH had 10 shots on the same buttock
before
> he died? How did LRH sign documents a few days he died when he was
> incapacitated? and what does he know about LRH's suspicious death?
> would like to know what happened on the IRS meeting where
> miraculously the CofS er...the Scientology Religion is now tax
exempt.

> > Why Sherman Lenske was allegedly hired as the lawyer for the CST
by
> LRH? is that true? yes poor Marty he should come out now and be
> welcome with opened arms...not.
> >
> > And so should poor DM right? So who caused the catastrophe, the
> devastation? David alone? tsk tsk.
> >
> > Helex, I rather like you but I have a very strong opinion about
all
> those 'upper strata execs' the rest of the staff were big thetans
> with good intentions trying to their best.
> >
> > I wished you lived in LA so that we could have a cup of tea and
> talk in person.
> >
> > In the meantime Marty Rathbun, he, is in a low condition and he
> knows it. But until he delivers an effective blow to the enemies of
> the group that he has been pretending to be part of despite
personal
> danger and help bring down David Miscavige and any of his
accomplices

https://www.mixmaster.it