A road leading to nowhere

ccli...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2012, 6:36:38 PM10/30/12
This is what I currently think of the Avatar courses.

"A seemingly highly motivated group of people can motivate some individuals to go down a road leading to nowhere."

Yup, I was so gullible.

grace

kcass...@hotmail.com

Oct 31, 2012, 3:24:04 AM10/31/12
Grace I love you.. thanks for your smart and wise posts. Happy Holidays and best to you and your family...

freedom...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2014, 6:17:15 AM4/29/14
The most powerful and magnificent tools to enhance and transform your life were made available to you, and apparently you did not use them.
What a tragedy!
That road could have taken you anywhere you want to go, and beyond your wildest dreams. That was my experience and that of every Avatar graduate I know.
A small minority have conflicting agendas or are just not ready.

ccli...@gmail.com

May 31, 2014, 9:22:54 AM5/31/14
On Tuesday, April 29, 2014 6:17:15 AM UTC-4, freedom...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:36:38 PM UTC-4, ccli...@gmail.com wrote:

You say the Avatar tools are the most powerful and magnificent tools to enhance and transform a life so please answer me this, why do so few who take the course go on to do the next level of courses?

Why don't all graduates get their families and friends to do the course?

Why isn't the Avatar course as well known as some of the other LGAT courses?

Maybe things have changed since I took the course but it wasn't a small minority whom did not benefit from taking the course and everyone I kept in touch with ended up in a worse condition from taking it.

If you want to experience a fantastic out of this world temporiary high then I highly recomend it.

grace