Howard Stern Show Discusses Circumcision

Darrin T

Oct 1, 2020, 11:33:55 PM10/1/20
July 14, 2020

Howard: "Let's go to Peter..hey now"
Peter: (Caller): "Hey now..My wife is expecting our first son..I'm wrapping my brain around whether or not to get a circumcision"
Howard: I feel your pain dude...to tell you the truth...I never had a son so I didn't have to confront this.."
Baba Booey: "Howard If you talk to most of the guys on the staff..who are uncircumcised... at one point or another they've had issues..whether it be with infections..."
Howard: "Yeah, but alot of the guys on our staff are animals...I mean they don't maintain...Fred is a gentleman..and Fred does maintain his penis and he claims he does not have a problem"
Robin: "Yeah, our staff Gary!" (laughter)
Fred: "Only one time was there a ripping. I may have zigged when I should have zagged, and it kind of tore a little bit. Other than that it was smooth sailing. As long as you keep it clean you don't have a problem"
Baba Booey: "Sal, haven't you had trouble with infections in your life?"
Sal: "Yes, I had eczema a few times, I've had red spots. sometimes in the morning I take a leak, I get dizzy from the smell that's waffing up...the cheese and the stink that can develop is horrible..I was daily but f I skip a shower I can kill a cat..Chris Wilding we've had private conversations about this. He says it's a nightmare with the smell."
Chris: "If I jerkoff the night before...and I fall asleep...even if I wipe it doesn't matter.. if I go to use the bathroom the next day you'll like get a fish style
odor that will hit you..."
Will: "Apply that logic to women...maybe they should cut off their vaginas if it smells a little bit..like you take care of yourself"
Chris: "I don't want to be with women either..I take care of myself...Listen I came back from a vacation in Feb..where I don't know...I guess I was it wet bathing suits...I had such an issue with my dick for months. I was putting creams, I was seeing doctors, I had to go on facetime at one point during Covid...and show the dermatologist my penis...it was a nightmare"
Sal: "I put garlic on my cock to get rid of the infections and smell..I mixed it with yogurt and garlic ..and it got hot and all the sugars from the yogurt got into the head of my penis...my penis became infected."
Howard: "Speaking of that odor, remember when Sal smeared his cock cheese on Richard's face?"
Richard: "Oh my god, I've smelled road kill that smelled better than Sal's cock. I've never smelled anything like it. I swear I have not eaten ricotta cheese."
Robin: (Laughter)

Wakka

Nov 28, 2020, 2:06:31 PM11/28/20
Is Howard Stern still around or is this an old excerpt? I used to listen to him when I lived in the states more than twenty years ago.

Darrin T

Dec 23, 2020, 10:50:17 PM12/23/20
Did you not see the date before the transcript? July 14 of 2020. They did the show via Skype. Have not listened since his E! show/K-Rock days. Although I am now catching up to his Sirius/Howard On Demand TV run via Youtube. I have every E! episode from 1994-2004. The E! show was 10 years of pish in your pants funny! eh