Judge Judy on Circumcision

已查看 336 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Darrin T

未读,
2021年1月25日 18:10:182021/1/25
收件人
Judge Judy (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer) made the following analogy when the defendant claimed that his vet told him to wait until his dog turned 4 to be neutered: "That's silly. It's like saying, "Let's wait until our son turns 26 to have him circumcised!" eheee The baliff said, "Ouch!" eh Audience laughs. Unfortunately, many adult males ARE forced to do so through no fault of their ignorant and uncaring parents. Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You do not wait for the inevitable.

Parker

未读,
2021年2月14日 05:19:242021/2/14
收件人
On Monday, January 25, 2021 at 11:10:18 PM UTC, darr...@aol.com wrote:
> Unfortunately, many adult males ARE forced to do so through no fault of their ignorant and uncaring parents. Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You do not wait for the inevitable.

My story exactly. Got myself circed in my early twenties and what a relief it was. The difference in hygiene is like night and day and women soooooo much prefer it! Sex is much better esp oral sex. The women really enjoy it and arent gagging on foreskin any more. Some refuse to suck uncirced guys because of the smell. They say they never tell the guy the problem is HIS cock they just say its something they dont like to do for anybody. Uncircumcised guys get REALLY upset when you tell them the truth.

I was a bartender in a London pub when I started thinking of getting circed and all the regulars knew about and there was a lot of discussion which other people joined into too. Some women didnt know what to think because they had been only with uncircumcised men before but the women who knew what they were talking about ALL thought it was a great idea! Several of the men told me they wished they were cut but it was "too late now". They were afraid of the surgery, cost of surgery, and I suppose of the unknown.

If I have sons they will be circumcised soon as possible, I know whats best for them.

Darrin T

未读,
2021年2月15日 21:05:502021/2/15
收件人
Glad to hear! Yes, many would rather suffer in silence than seek out help. Embarrassment and the psychologically factor of having it done in adulthood. Do you remember Clueless Rue from Canada?eh She refused to have her baby baba-booeys circumcised despite admitting that her own hubby had it done in adulthood. His foreskinned-infected shmeckle was dangling by a mere thread.

Riad

未读,
2021年3月14日 14:54:462021/3/14
收件人
Having encountered some uncircumcised penises during my career I am profoundly grateful to my parents for circumcising me at birth. That is one huge problem I never had to deal with in life.
0 个新帖子