Re: More PROOF That Uncircumcised Queers Can't Love!

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 18, 2006, 1:21:51 AM1/18/06
Matty wrote:

> Thank you for your concern, may I suggest, given your great interest in
> fore skin, that you read the following:
>
> [Dirty URL snipped.]

Any mother who wants her son to go through life with a smelly, filthy
foreskin is obviously a fallen women who needs a Holy Laser
Clitoridectomy. I understand that conditions are different in backward
countries all over the world, but it's time for all of you to step into
the 21st century and learn that Holy Circumcision helps prevent he
spread of sexual plagues. Those nasty germs just love a dark, wet,
sticky foreskin to crossbreed in. The problem with foreskins is that
they have to be cleaned several times a day, and most foreign people
just don't bother. I see little chunks of smegma all over the pavement
outside most foreign restaurantsall over Greater Gomorrah. You don't
see such things outside Uncle Abe's Kosher Rib Shack, no sirree.

> As for weight and so forth, my health is quite good, my latest blood
> pressure result was 122/73, which is right on target.

How much do you weigh now? Have you seen Curtsybear's latest picture?
He slimmed down and beefed up. My beloved wife wants to see more of
him for her scrapbook. Do you have any nude photos?

> I guess it is thanks to all that pagan meditation I do.

Pagan meditation will fill your body with demons with unpronounceable
names like Brahmabamarama and Vishnukrishnadippindroopah. Now that
you've brought your physical health under control, what are you doing
about your spiritual health? More to the point (of your cheese weenie,
that is), have you managed to get rid of those vile homosexual urges
yet? Or have you found a man to share your smegma with? Tell me, are
you ever troubled by smegmaliths? Those are little chunks of smegma
that get so hard they can scratch your skin.

I want to tell you all that I just saw parts of the evil pro-homosexual
propaganda movie "Kinsey" yesterday. What gutterfilth from the Pit of
Hell! That's the kind of tripe you get from members of the Roman
Catholic Organization like Liam Neeson and Peter Sarsgaard (or is is
Scargood -- even he doesn't seem to know). There was full frontal
nudity in that picture. Thank heaven there was no real foreskin on
screen. I wonder if they hired stuntmen to do all the queer kissing.
The producers want you to feel pity for homosexuals. They should show
you rimming and fisting instead -- or maybe Dr. Kinkey's daughter
bringing home a Great Dane and telling the family she's going to become
a lesbian dog over and asking Mrs. Kinkey where the extra crunchy
peanut butter is so she can "entertain" her new pet. The real Dr.
Kinkey was a notorious bisexual who circumcised himself. The "made
over," "politically correct" Dr. Kinkey only "punctured" his foreskin.
We see droplets of blood on the floor -- but no chunks of smegma. That
scene's not realistic without those. Dr. Kinkey was supposed to have
an enormous thing down there. The smegma probably landed with a huge
splat every time he let his member out for air. I'm going to rescue a
copy of T.C. Boyle's dirty book on the same subject from the bonfire
pile just long enough to read it to see if it's anywhere near as
disgusting as that movie. Then I'll burn it.

If anyone wants to get rid of the special two-disk collector's edition
of "Dr. Kinkey," please send it to us at the following address, along
with a freewill love offering in any amount, the larger the better, of
course.

First Universal Christian Kingdom
Prayer Box 424326
New Sodom, California 94142-4326
Attn: Bonfire

Ask about my wife's wonderful new T-shirt and novelty designs too.

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for foreign smeg heads every
day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
God's Only TRUE Church of Holy Assurance
Trust me -- the name says it all!

Matty

Jan 18, 2006, 1:34:04 AM1/18/06
On 2006-01-18 19:21:51 +1300, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"
<father...@wowmail.com> said:

> Matty wrote:
>> As for weight and so forth, my health is quite good, my latest blood
>> pressure result was 122/73, which is right on target.
>
> How much do you weigh now? Have you seen Curtsybear's latest picture?
> He slimmed down and beefed up. My beloved wife wants to see more of
> him for her scrapbook. Do you have any nude photos?

Na, not yet, but I'm working at it, push ups, going for a run - not for
a hot body, just to stay healthy.

Matt

Hugh Young

Jan 18, 2006, 3:11:47 AM1/18/06
On 17 Jan 2006 22:21:51 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"
<father...@wowmail.com> said:

>Matty wrote:
>
>> Thank you for your concern, may I suggest, given your great interest in
>> fore skin, that you read the following:
>>
>> [Dirty URL snipped.]
>
>Any mother who wants her son to go through life with a smelly, filthy
>foreskin is obviously a fallen women who needs a Holy Laser
>Clitoridectomy.

> F irst
> U niversal
> C hristian
> K ingdom

>Prayer Box 424326
>New Sodom, California 94142-4326
>Attn: Bonfire
>
>Ask about my wife's wonderful new T-shirt and novelty designs too.
>

>Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for foreign smeg heads every
>day,
>
>Reverend Dr. TRUTH
>God's Only TRUE Church of Holy Assurance

>Trust me -- the name says it all!

I do. It does.

Mother Henrietta Hickey, welcome back! We missed you!

Bill Baker

Jan 18, 2006, 8:09:54 AM1/18/06
When you read this sort of thing, you realize with horror, "This man is
actually allowed to roam the streets freely."

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:21:51 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"
<father...@wowmail.com> wrote in message

--
Funny Sister Lurlean quote #173:
"But I don't hate nobody you faggot!" --Lurlean causes everyone's irony meter

jbme...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2006, 10:47:28 AM1/18/06
I read your first paragraph.

Did you know that in all other developed countries where they don't
circumcise, they have lower rates of AIDS and penile cancer. The United
States, which has the highest circumcision rate out of all the
"industrialized" nations, has the highest rate of penile cancer.

Smegma only develops if you don't wash. I've never had smegma, and all
it takes is washing once a day.

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 18, 2006, 9:58:30 PM1/18/06
Hugh Young wrote:

> I do. It does.

Of course it does. Now will you trust me enough to wield the knife and
relieve of your of your filthy foreskin.

> Mother Henrietta Hickey, welcome back! We missed you!

I'm not Mother Hickey, but she is my Holy Black Queen. One day she
will rule this country, and eventually the world. Then Holy
Circumcision will be mandatory for all men. Crown Princess Keesha
tells me you're a homosexual. Is that true? If it is, you must
dislike women. Will you support me in spreading the Good News about
Holy Clitoridectomy for fallen women? It purifies and completes women
who can't control their lusts, much like uncircumcised men.

I looked at your XXX-rated webpage today. It made me retch! Why are
you so down on God's Chosen People -- after all they've done for
humanity? Why can't you join us in envisioning a world without smegma?
Tell me, do you have sex with a lot of men? Have you performed oral
abominations on both circumcised and uncircumcised men? With the
uncircumcised, isn't there a rancid taste even if smegmaliths don't
actually fall out? How can you deal with that? Wouldn't you rather be
straight? It would make life so simple.

Laying the Holy Gospel Truth on the line for smegmatics every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
God's Ritual Circumciser and Clitoridectomist

Briar Rabbit

Jan 18, 2006, 10:35:22 PM1/18/06
jbme...@gmail.com wrote:

Sounds good, sounds simple, but then one wonders why if it is so simple
it does not translate into practice.

This study confirms what has been known for years.

==============================
Association between the intact foreskin and inferior standards of male
genital hygiene behaviour: a cross-sectional study.

O'Farrell N, Quigley M, Fox P.

Pasteur Suite, Ealing Hospital, Uxbridge Rd, London UB1 3HW, UK;
Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, London School of
Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London WC1E 7HT, UK.

This study was undertaken to determine whether non-circumcised men
have inferior standards of genital hygiene behaviour, as measured by
reported washing of the whole penis, compared with circumcised men.

Male attenders at a sexually transmitted infections (STI) clinic at
Ealing Hospital, London had routine STI tests and examinations
performed and were asked about the frequency and thoroughness of
genital washing.

One hundred and fifty non-circumcised and 75 circumcised men were
enrolled. Not always washing the whole penis, including retracting the
foreskin in non-circumcised men every time they washed (defined as
inferior genital hygiene behaviour) was more common in non-circumcised
(26%) than circumcised men (4%) (crude odds ratio = 8.43, 95%
confidence interval: 2.51-28.3, P<0.001) and those with balanitis (42%
and 5%, P=0.036).

Circumcised men were more likely than non-circumcised men to wash the
genital area more than once a day (37% and 19%, P=0.011). Studies
investigating the relationship between male circumcision status and
other outcomes, for example HIV infection, should include assessment
of genital hygiene.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?
cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=16105191&query_hl=1

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 18, 2006, 11:01:05 PM1/18/06
jbme...@gmail.com wrote:

> I read your first paragraph.

I hope you didn't stop there. I had more to say after that.

> Did you know that in all other developed countries where they don't
> circumcise, they have lower rates of AIDS and penile cancer. The United
> States, which has the highest circumcision rate out of all the
> "industrialized" nations, has the highest rate of penile cancer.

Cancer of the membrum virile usually strikes the uncircumcised,
however. This country is overrun with illegal immigrants who retain
the customs of their primitive ancestors and refuse to submit to God's
Holy Circumcision. Tell me, are you a homosexual? Heterosexual men
usually aren't fascinated with foreskins and smegma. If you are a
homosexual, do you suck on lots of uncircumcised penises? Isn't there
a distinctive taste, something like month-old mold?

> Smegma only develops if you don't wash.

Ten times a day -- and in much of the world uncircumcised men don't
wash what they're supposed to wash.

> I've never had smegma,

If you're not yet circumcised, you've got smegma. I'd say you've just
grown accustomed to the foul odor.

> and all it takes is washing once a day.

That's what you think. The little chunks of smegma that litter the
floor of most ethnic restaurants tell the tale better than I ever
could.

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth before smegmatic men every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
Holy Ritual Circumciser
Step right up and let me take care of that dirty thing -- my knife is
sharp and quick

Matty

Jan 18, 2006, 11:41:23 PM1/18/06
On 2006-01-19 02:09:54 +1300, Bill Baker <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> said:

> When you read this sort of thing, you realize with horror, "This man is
> actually allowed to roam the streets freely."

"It could only happen in America".

Matt

Bill Baker

Jan 18, 2006, 11:51:37 PM1/18/06
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:01:05 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

> jbme...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I read your first paragraph.
>
> I hope you didn't stop there. I had more to say after that.

Yes, it was very entertaining.

>> Did you know that in all other developed countries where they don't
>> circumcise, they have lower rates of AIDS and penile cancer. The United
>> States, which has the highest circumcision rate out of all the
>> "industrialized" nations, has the highest rate of penile cancer.
>
> Cancer of the membrum virile usually strikes the uncircumcised,
> however. This country is overrun with illegal immigrants who retain
> the customs of their primitive ancestors and refuse to submit to God's
> Holy Circumcision. Tell me, are you a homosexual? Heterosexual men
> usually aren't fascinated with foreskins and smegma. If you are a
> homosexual, do you suck on lots of uncircumcised penises? Isn't there
> a distinctive taste, something like month-old mold?

And Thurgood knows this, having done extensive taste tests.

>> Smegma only develops if you don't wash.
>
> Ten times a day -- and in much of the world uncircumcised men don't
> wash what they're supposed to wash.

That's a lie -- and a pretty laughable one, at that.

>> I've never had smegma,
>
> If you're not yet circumcised, you've got smegma. I'd say you've just
> grown accustomed to the foul odor.

You could say that, but you'd be wrong.

>> and all it takes is washing once a day.
>
> That's what you think. The little chunks of smegma that litter the
> floor of most ethnic restaurants tell the tale better than I ever
> could.

Yes, none, because they don't exist.

--
Bushism 1-12:
"I always jest to people, the Oval Office is the kind of place where people

curtsybear

Jan 19, 2006, 9:43:26 AM1/19/06
["Followup-To:" header set to alt.politics.homosexuality.]

On 2006-01-19, Dr. Thurgood Tucker <father...@wowmail.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't you rather be
> straight? It would make life so simple.

What's simple about being straight? Some supposedly straight people
have to put up with hyperzealous possessive/abusive bigots as their
spouse. Some supposedly straight people find that their "friends"
want to attack their genitals with lasers in some sick compulsive
smegmaphobia. Some supposed straight folks have lost their minds
to the point where they believe anything and everything that sick
people tell them -- sick people who cram garden hoses into unsuspecting
women to force pregnancy upon them, threatening either accepting
the alien impregnation versus having their vaginas slashed to pieces
by old geezers who get their jollies much the same way that Jack
the Ripper used to do.

You ain't got a lot of "simple" to peddle, kook.

--
"When I got with child we moved out to West Portal and it's a lot
nicer. [...] We even got a male whore two blocks away." -- Lurlean

curtsybear

Jan 19, 2006, 9:47:48 AM1/19/06
On 2006-01-19, Dr. Thurgood Tucker <father...@wowmail.com> wrote:
> Tell me, are you a homosexual? Heterosexual men
> usually aren't fascinated with foreskins and smegma.

Thurgood, you have outed yourself.

--
"I've always said you can lead a gift horse to water but you can't
always look it in the mouth." -- Lurlean Tucker's follow-up to her

Ian

Jan 19, 2006, 10:17:57 AM1/19/06
As a straight guy, I must concur with the good Reverend... however...

>Any mother who wants her son to go through life with a smelly, filthy foreskin is obviously a fallen women who needs a Holy Laser
Clitoridectomy.

Well, I don't know about the procedure being the answer, but probably
mental counseling.

> I understand that conditions are different in backward countries all
> over the world, but it's time for all of you to step into the 21st
> century and learn that Holy Circumcision helps prevent he spread

> of sexual plagues. [rest of text snipped (circumcised :-) ) for
> brevity only] ... You don't see such things outside Uncle Abe's

> Kosher Rib Shack, no sirree.

The Hebrews got it right, for sure. Even saw this mentioned once in a
Jehovah's Witness Bible translation/explanation booklet a friend of
mine once accepted from them. I'm not into their religion, but they
deserve some respect for their intellectual honesty on this matter.

I don't accept that the love for foreskin is necessarily a homosexual
thing. I imagine there are plenty of straight guys who want their women
to be attracted to filthy genitals too. As a heterosexual guy who has a
few gay friends, I see nothing wrong or immoral with someone being gay
-- it isn't against nature or God... in fact, since "gay" is everywhere
on the planet, in all societies, in all economic groups, all religions,
etc., it is quite consistent with "natural", of nature, naturally
occurring, and (therefore) a NORMAL occurrence. Uust wanted to set the
record "straight", as it were, on this.

Your salutation is worthy of clarification:

> First Universal Christian Kingdom
F.U.C.K.

> Reverend Dr. TRUTH
> God's Only TRUE Church of Holy Assurance

G.O.T.C.H.A.

> Trust me -- the name says it all!

Yes it does. You speak the truth in all issues foreskin. No GOTCHAs
there.

Paul Raposo

Jan 19, 2006, 5:23:03 PM1/19/06
Briar Rabbit wrote:

How can circ'd men retract and wash their foreskin? How can circ's men have
balanitis? They needed twice as many intact men as cut men, just to get
26%? How many of those intact men were immigrants, or first generation
Londoners'?

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 19, 2006, 9:36:07 PM1/19/06
curtsybear, a homosexual, wrote:

> Thurgood, you have outed yourself.

Oh no! I'm no homosexual. I'm happily married to lovely Lurlean.
Remember, I used to go down into the little park on Lesbo Lane with my
baseball bat and punish the perverts screwing around in the bushes. I
personally put a stop to the rimming, fisting, barebacking,
snowballing, and felching, at least for a while. I had to burn the
brush down to get those perverts out of there. They used to try to
recruit me by offering me any number of vile sexual favors, but I
always said no. I have no interest in homosexual acts. To me they're
dirty. I don't want any contact with anyone's anus or mouth,
especially a man's. Have you told me yet whether you're into rimming?
I can't see what anybody gets out of that. Maybe you can tell me.

> "I've always said you can lead a gift horse to water but you can't
> always look it in the mouth."

If you know what's good for you you won't even try!

> -- Lurlean Tucker's follow-up to her
> other favorite saying about trying to teach an old dog to make a
> silk purse using a stitch in time.

She's really good at needlepoint -- maybe she could make you one.

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for gym bunnies every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
The Name Says It All

Bill Baker

Jan 19, 2006, 11:25:41 PM1/19/06
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:36:07 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

> curtsybear, a homosexual, wrote:
>
>> Thurgood, you have outed yourself.
>
> Oh no! I'm no homosexual. I'm happily married to lovely Lurlean.

That's your story and you're sticking to it, right?

> Remember, I used to go down into the little park on Lesbo Lane with my
> baseball bat and punish the perverts screwing around in the bushes.

At least that's what you told the police...

> I personally put a stop to the rimming, fisting, barebacking,
> snowballing, and felching, at least for a while. I had to burn the
> brush down to get those perverts out of there. They used to try to
> recruit me by offering me any number of vile sexual favors, but I
> always said no. I have no interest in homosexual acts.

Try convincing yourself of that, first. If you had no interest, you
wouldn't mention them all the time.

> To me they're dirty. I don't want any contact with anyone's anus or
> mouth,

You don't kiss your wife?

> especially a man's. Have you told me yet whether you're into rimming? I
> can't see what anybody gets out of that. Maybe you can tell me.
>
>> "I've always said you can lead a gift horse to water but you can't
>> always look it in the mouth."
>
> If you know what's good for you you won't even try!

Tell that to Lurlean.

>> -- Lurlean Tucker's follow-up to her
>> other favorite saying about trying to teach an old dog to make a silk
>> purse using a stitch in time.
>
> She's really good at needlepoint -- maybe she could make you one.

An old dog, or a stitch in time?

--
Bushism 1-3:
"I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun."

Miriam Blaylock

Jan 20, 2006, 12:31:51 AM1/20/06

"Dr. Thurgood Tucker" wrote:

> curtsybear, a homosexual, wrote:
>
> > Thurgood, you have outed yourself.
>
> Oh no! I'm no homosexual. I'm happily married to lovely Lurlean.

Lurlean could be a cleverly made up drag queen.......

> Remember, I used to go down into the little park on Lesbo Lane with my
> baseball bat and punish the perverts screwing around in the bushes.

Lesbians do not "screw"

> personally put a stop to the rimming, fisting, barebacking,
> snowballing, and felching, at least for a while.

Lesbians do none of that either. You must have been on straight lane

> I had to burn the
> brush down to get those perverts out of there. They used to try to
> recruit me by offering me any number of vile sexual favors, but I
> always said no.

Gays and Lesbians have 'gaydar" We can tell one of our own. If you were
accosted then you must be.....

> I have no interest in homosexual acts. To me they're
> dirty. I don't want any contact with anyone's anus or mouth,
> especially a man's. Have you told me yet whether you're into rimming?
> I can't see what anybody gets out of that. Maybe you can tell me.

What is it with you and describing some of the more exotic homosexual
behaviours in detail?
Does it excite you?

--
Miriam Blaylock
Membre, L' Academie des Femmes

"The world would condemn them, but they would rejoice, glorious
outcasts...unashamed and triumphant."
Marguerite Radclyffe-Hall

Mike M

Jan 20, 2006, 3:36:20 AM1/20/06
SUCK A DICK FOR JESUS, AND THANK GOD YOU ARE A PEDIPHILE LIKE MOST MEN
OF GOD,...SO HAPPY THAT MOST OF THE WORLD IS UNMUTILATED (80%) KEEP
BEGGING FOR FORESKINS TO EAT, LIKE BRIAR RABBIT-IT FEEDS YOUR RETARDED
LOBECTOMY. HEHE

Tom

Jan 20, 2006, 8:20:54 AM1/20/06
showing your ignorance again, Ian? a woman's vulva produces about 10
times more smegma than a man's penis. tell us, is your lady
circumcised? or are you getting some smegma every time you kiss her
there?

curtsybear

Jan 20, 2006, 10:01:49 AM1/20/06
On 2006-01-20, Dr. Thurgood Tucker <father...@wowmail.com> wrote:
> curtsybear, a homosexual, wrote:
>> Thurgood, you have outed yourself.
> Oh no! I'm no homosexual. I'm happily married to lovely Lurlean.

It was your own words which did you in. You may not be aware of
your own fancy, but your subconscious tells us everything. You
could do us a big favor, though. If you intend on being homosexual,
could you tone down your lusting for little children? We're getting
enough misinformed static on that front from the mindless APH trolls
without your brand of crazy being packaged alongside.

> Remember, I used to go down into the little park on Lesbo Lane with my
> baseball bat and punish the perverts screwing around in the bushes. I
> personally put a stop to the rimming, fisting, barebacking,
> snowballing, and felching, at least for a while.

You didn't put a stop to the condom-using screwing and the oral
sex? Are those what you're into? And you incorporate punishment
into your sexplay?

> I had to burn the
> brush down to get those perverts out of there. They used to try to
> recruit me by offering me any number of vile sexual favors, but I
> always said no. I have no interest in homosexual acts. To me they're
> dirty. I don't want any contact with anyone's anus or mouth,
> especially a man's.

All you want contact with is foreskin -- you're constantly hitting
up folks hereabouts to come over and let you play with it.

> Have you told me yet whether you're into rimming?
> I can't see what anybody gets out of that. Maybe you can tell me.

The anus is populated with sensitive nerve endings. Some folks,
like you, who are a bit scared of the whole area might demand a
scrubby shower before or other act of cleansing. If that's not up
your alley, perhaps you could try a dental dam of some sort to
alleviate your personal problems.

>> "I've always said you can lead a gift horse to water but you can't
>> always look it in the mouth."
> If you know what's good for you you won't even try!

Howabout lifting the tail and looking at the other end?

>> -- Lurlean Tucker's follow-up to her
>> other favorite saying about trying to teach an old dog to make a
>> silk purse using a stitch in time.
> She's really good at needlepoint -- maybe she could make you one.

I'm happy to hear that she's found a hobby. Do you think she could
do some knitting or crochet? I just don't have the time to make
all the necessary lube-bottle-cozies, what with each and every
different type being a different size and shape. Can't they
standardize the packaging to make it a bit easier?

--
> No gay person ever invented anything?
"Crisco maybe." -- Thurgood explains why partially hydrogenated vegetable
oil causes health problems.

sdan...@nyc.rr.com

Jan 20, 2006, 11:28:11 AM1/20/06

Tom

Jan 20, 2006, 12:52:30 PM1/20/06

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 20, 2006, 9:22:24 PM1/20/06
An old lesbian who in her confusion sometimes calls herself Miriam

Blaylock, among other aliases, wrote:

> Lurlean could be a cleverly made up drag queen.......

And you could be the devil's illegitimate daughter too, old lady! My
beloved wife is completely pure and good. We don't tolerate sexual
aberrations in our holy home.

> Lesbians do not "screw"

That all depends on how narrowly you define that word. A lot of
lesbians live on Lesbo Lane in New Sodom, which the Mexicans call
Valencia Street after some town in Spain. Most of the lesbian
neighbors we had when we lived there joined us in condemning the wild
orgies that went on all night every night in the bushes directly across
from our building. They rarely joined in, but they had their own thing
going farther down the street. They ran a Dildorama store that was
just a few paces from a whole foods grocery. They lured women into
that sex shop and used so-called "marital aids" to get them into
lesbianism. Lesbian hookers offered "deep tissue" massages on
streetcorners down there. Over in the grocery the lesbians introduced
women to the abuse of fruits and vegetables. Lurlean was there once
when a 250-pound lesbian offered a housewife a bunch of bananas. The
housewife said, "No thanks. I don't like bananas." The fat lesbian
told her, "You're probably not using them right!" Now when a woman
uses a sexual device on another, why isn't that "screwing"?

> Lesbians do none of that either.

Liar! Some lesbians rim, others fist. The do honey-dripping and
blood-drinking, too, so I'd hardly call them innocent. They're
certainly not innocent in God's sight. He condemned lesbianism as
"unnatural lust" in His Holy Bible. Put that in your pipe and smoke
it.

> You must have been on straight lane

No, it was Lesbo Lane. Lesbians live there, selling antiques andf old
books up and downm the street, and of course engaging in their evil
recruitment tactics all the time. The homosexual men came there for
the orgies.

> Gays and Lesbians have 'gaydar" We can tell one of our own.

Is that why so many of you get bashed for coming on to straight people?
Your mental decrepitude is showing again. Homosexuals are driven by
wanton lust, not "gaydar."

> If you were accosted then you must be.....

They try to recruit everybody. They pounce on dogs, sheep, goats, even
raccoons! They know their master the devil would give them riches if
they managed to make such a Holy Man as me stumble. Unfortunately for
you they will NEVER succeed.

> What is it with you and describing some of the more exotic homosexual
> behaviours in detail?

That's not exotic and you know it! It's all but universal among male
homosexuals. Susie Bright says lesbians do it too. With all that
cunnilingus going on, many of you switch to rimming the minute the
moaning and thrashing begins.

> Does it excite you?

NO!!! It disgusts me. If your kind stopped doing such things I'd have
less occasion to complain.

> Laying gym bunnies every day,

You have a dirty mind, old lady! I don't go near any vain gym bunnies
EVER! I know what they're up to in the saunas, hot tubs, and steam
rooms at those filthy flesh gyms. I walk by such places on Queer
Street and I can hear the slurping. Your dirty thoughts are the
results of all the frustration that lesbian sex produces. It only gets
worse as the years go by. Go back to your husband and get right with
God.

> Reverend Dr. RUTH

I'm Dr. TRUTH, not Dr. Ruth. She's a crazy old pervert too. She needs
to meet Dr. Laura if you ask me. At least Dr. Ruth's book "Sex for
Dummies" spends a lot of time discussing VD, which is very common among
homosexuals, I gather.

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the Line for scatterbrained witches
every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
TRUTH!!!
The Name Says It All!

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 20, 2006, 9:31:04 PM1/20/06
Tom wrote:

> showing your ignorance again, Ian? a woman's vulva produces about 10
> times more smegma than a man's penis.

That depends on the vulva. I hope Dumb Dora is reading this. She
doesn't believe any smegma accumulates inside a woman's pudenda. She's
a lersbian and has had any number of fingers, tongues, and mechanical
devices in her own crevice. She lay with a circumcised man and was so
frustrated she turned lesbian. He tried to turn her own by fingering
her anus. Apparently her crevice was too loose for him and he wanted a
tighter fit. She bragged about getting more pleasure out of a magical
egg than a man. I wonder if she soaked it in LSD before she put it
inside her crevice.

> tell us, is your lady circumcised?

I perform Holy Clitoridectomies on trampy women. God-fearing women who
are faithful to their husbands don't need to undergo that Sacred
Procedure. Men should be circumcised, though. Their foreskins trap
smegmatic gunk next to the skin and produces rancid odor.

> or are you getting some smegma every time you kiss her there?

Ugh! Cunnilingus is a vile act. Tell me, are you a homosexual? Do
you perform oral abominations on both circumcised and uncircumcised
penises? Can you describe the difference in the taste of each? For
some reason people are avoiding this simple question.

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for smegmen very day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
A Holy Man of God

Bill Baker

Jan 20, 2006, 9:58:43 PM1/20/06
More craziness from Max...

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:22:24 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

--
Bushism 1-5:
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 20, 2006, 11:10:35 PM1/20/06
Bill Baker bent over, spread his cheeks wide, and let the devil take
him anally while he grunted the following hogwash:

> More craziness from Max...

I am not Max and I am not a kook. Someone recently published a book on
kooks and my name was nowhere to be found in it, not even in the
revised edition. Look for yourself. This is the ISBN: 0922915679.

I don't preach kooky religion. I preach True Religion straight from
the Holy Bible. We believe in Holy Faith Healing, Hellfire Preaching,
Footwashing, Snakehandling, and Bookburning. That makes us perfectly
normal if you ask me.

And by the way, Smeg Head, in light of Curtsybear's comments about
rimming, I demand that you remove the line in your list of what you
MIS-perceive as my beloved wife's "lies" about there being rimmers in
this group. Someone who hasn't at least given that vile act a try is
not going to express such an opinion. I'm tired of him saying we use
garden hoses to perform our Holy Seedings of women. That would be
crude beyond belief! We insert a small non-invasive tubule. Wicked
old Burnin'-dyke once asked if a larger tube could be used. What do
you expect from an unregenerate lesbian like her? We make the tubule
small so no woman could possibly erotify it or get any kind of
jolly-jollies from using it. Lesbians use every strategy at their
disposal to recruit women into their filthy sex cult -- including
smearing joy gel all over the end of inseminatory tubules to make the
inseminees think a latex tube can give them more than a real Male
Member.

That said, Lurlean keeps asking when the new Curtsybear website will be
up -- and how revealing the photos on it will be. I still say if his
buns are firm enough I want to beat them black and blue with my
steel-reinforced bamboo cane from Singapore. A little light pain
drives the demons far away every time.

> Bushism 1-5:
> "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop
> thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
> --Washington, D.C.; August 5, 2004

If you don't like Our President, why won't you support Our Holy Black
Queen Henrietta? She will kick the rich, fat, ugly white power, fame,
and money hogs out of office and replace them with righteous members of
God's ONLY True Church of Holy Assurance.

Laying the Gospel Truth on the line for the UTTERLY lost every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
Faith Healing Man of God
www.cafepress.com/repenthouse

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 20, 2006, 11:34:38 PM1/20/06
Matty, a foreign smeg-man and homosexual, wrote:

> You really do have a fetish about Clitoris and the female anatomy in geneal.

Not at all! I'm an equal opportunity purifier. I want to circumcise
your filthy foreskin every bit as much as I want to perform a Holy
Laser Clitoridectomy on Dumb Dora and her decrepit Aunt Bagitha. The
difference is that I usually don't give men any anesthetic when I slice
through their filthy foreskins. I often use a serrated edge to make
the experience especially memorable for you. Men should be able to
take the pain. At least two of the women I've clitoridectomized say
there is a slight burning sensation after the procedure. With men
there's more discomfort, I gather. I also like it when there's lots of
blood during a Holy Circumcision. The blood has a cleansing effect.
When I use the serrated edge it splatters everywhere! Tell me, Matty,
how thick is your foreskin? The thick ones usually bleed a lot when
they're severed, even if I use the straight knife. How big are your
smegmaliths? How loud is the sound they make when they go SPLAT on the
floor? Imagine life without them! Finally, do you ever rim?
Blaspheming Bill Baker suggests that none of the homosexuals in this
group rim. What's your opinion?

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for perverted smeg-men every
day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
Holy Man of Almighty God
www.cafepress.com/repenthouse

Bill Baker

Jan 20, 2006, 11:41:55 PM1/20/06
On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:10:35 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

> Bill Baker bent over, spread his cheeks wide, and let the devil take him
> anally while he grunted the following hogwash:

Wow, you just can't keep your mind off of my ass can you, Max?

>> More craziness from Max...
>
> I am not Max and I am not a kook. Someone recently published a book on
> kooks and my name was nowhere to be found in it, not even in the revised
> edition. Look for yourself. This is the ISBN: 0922915679.

Just because your name isn't in the book doesn't mean you're not a kook.

> I don't preach kooky religion. I preach True Religion straight from the
> Holy Bible. We believe in Holy Faith Healing, Hellfire Preaching,
> Footwashing, Snakehandling, and Bookburning. That makes us perfectly
> normal if you ask me.

Yes, perfectly normal, if you're comparing yourself to other cults.

> And by the way, Smeg Head, in light of Curtsybear's comments about
> rimming, I demand that you remove the line in your list of what you
> MIS-perceive as my beloved wife's "lies" about there being rimmers in
> this group. Someone who hasn't at least given that vile act a try is
> not going to express such an opinion.

Prove it.

> I'm tired of him saying we use garden hoses to perform our Holy Seedings
> of women. That would be crude beyond belief! We insert a small
> non-invasive tubule. Wicked old Burnin'-dyke once asked if a larger
> tube could be used. What do you expect from an unregenerate lesbian
> like her? We make the tubule small so no woman could possibly erotify
> it or get any kind of jolly-jollies from using it. Lesbians use every
> strategy at their disposal to recruit women into their filthy sex cult
> -- including smearing joy gel all over the end of inseminatory tubules
> to make the inseminees think a latex tube can give them more than a real
> Male Member.

Not that you're a kook, or anything. No, siree...

> That said, Lurlean keeps asking when the new Curtsybear website will be
> up -- and how revealing the photos on it will be. I still say if his
> buns are firm enough I want to beat them black and blue with my
> steel-reinforced bamboo cane from Singapore. A little light pain drives
> the demons far away every time.

You're not homosexual, you just can't stop thinking about other people's
buns.

>> Bushism 1-5:
>> "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never
>> stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and
>> neither do we." --Washington, D.C.; August 5, 2004
>
> If you don't like Our President, why won't you support Our Holy Black
> Queen Henrietta? She will kick the rich, fat, ugly white power, fame,
> and money hogs out of office and replace them with righteous members of
> God's ONLY True Church of Holy Assurance.

Because I don't support imaginary people living in your head to be queen
of anything more than your cult.

> Laying the Gospel Truth on the line for the UTTERLY lost every day,
>

> Reverend Dr. TRUTH
> Faith Healing Man of God
> www.cafepress.com/repenthouse

--
Thurgood Lie #12:
"Homosexual sperm terrorists climb trees and deliberately spill their diseased

Bill Baker

Jan 20, 2006, 11:50:24 PM1/20/06
Isn't Max silly?

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:34:38 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

--
Funny Lurlean quote #34:
"I hope a piece of the sun falls directly on Baghdad and burns it all up."

Matty

Jan 21, 2006, 1:34:39 AM1/21/06
On 2006-01-21 17:34:38 +1300, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"
<father...@wowmail.com> said:

> Matty, a foreign smeg-man and homosexual, wrote:
>
>> You really do have a fetish about Clitoris and the female anatomy in geneal.
>
> Not at all! I'm an equal opportunity purifier. I want to circumcise
> your filthy foreskin every bit as much as I want to perform a Holy
> Laser Clitoridectomy on Dumb Dora and her decrepit Aunt Bagitha. The
> difference is that I usually don't give men any anesthetic when I slice
> through their filthy foreskins. I often use a serrated edge to make
> the experience especially memorable for you. Men should be able to
> take the pain. At least two of the women I've clitoridectomized say
> there is a slight burning sensation after the procedure. With men
> there's more discomfort, I gather. I also like it when there's lots of
> blood during a Holy Circumcision. The blood has a cleansing effect.
> When I use the serrated edge it splatters everywhere! Tell me, Matty,
> how thick is your foreskin? The thick ones usually bleed a lot when
> they're severed, even if I use the straight knife. How big are your
> smegmaliths? How loud is the sound they make when they go SPLAT on the
> floor? Imagine life without them! Finally, do you ever rim?
> Blaspheming Bill Baker suggests that none of the homosexuals in this
> group rim. What's your opinion?

Well, I don't rim - not that I have anything against, it just isn't my
thing - just as, I'm sure, there are heterosexuals who aren't into oral
sex; there are even those who don't have sex at all!

As for my foreskin status - if one cleans it on a regular basis, the
old wives tale of 'smegma' is a just that, an old tale.

Matt

Matty

Jan 21, 2006, 1:51:16 AM1/21/06
On 2006-01-21 17:50:24 +1300, Bill Baker <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> said:

> Isn't Max silly?

Well, atleast he has a degree of humour, which brightens up my day :D

Matt

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 21, 2006, 3:49:12 PM1/21/06
Satan sodomized blaspheming smeg-man Bill Baker again and this is what
he shrieked in the resulting pain/pleasure he felt:

> Wow, you just can't keep your mind off of my *ss can you, Max?

You're Max, Max. I'm the Reverend Thurgood Tucker, a True Man of God.
I don't think about your dirty backside, as a matter of fact. Has
anyone at your favorite gay bar rimmed it out lately? Have I ever
asked you for a picture? I know that flogging your buns won't save you
from eternal damnation because of your filthy blasphemy. Curtsybear
and Matty, however, can still be saved if Discipline is administered in
time. I don't want to slaver over their buns. I want to beat them
black and blue to drive the demons out.

> Just because your name isn't in the book doesn't mean you're not a kook.

It proves that my Holiness Preaching isn't kooky. The weirdos in that
book are kooks, not I. I am Good, True, and Pure!

> Yes, perfectly normal, if you're comparing yourself to other cults.

No! Those practices are all in the Holy Bible. Cults deviate from
Scriptural teaching. Look at the Reverend Moon, David Koresh, Jim
Jones, Bhakitvedanta Prabhupada, and Shoko Asahara. They inverted
Scriptural teachings (not only from the Holy Bible, but from pagan
scriptures too) to make themselves appear divine to gullible followers.
Holy Queen Henrietta doesn't do that. She's not an autocrat. She is
fair and righteous. I am allowed to disagree with her on the subject
of Holy Clitoridectomy, which PROVES that dissent isn't silenced as
long as it's Biblically based. She also has to answer to the board
like everyone else. Our True Religion is the one Jesus Christ founded
in Galilee. His Disciples were mostly Black Jews and so are the
leaders of Our Holy Church. There is DIRECT apostolic succession. You
don't find that in the Roman Catholic Organization. The Italians took
it over. You find True Christianity in Armenia, Abyssinia, and South
Dallas.

> Prove it.

No one who hasn't at least tried rimming -- and haven't most male
homosexuals? -- is going to glorify such an abomination.

> Not that you're a kook, or anything. No, siree...

I am not. I am a True Christian Believer. One of the regulars in the
Godless kook group agrees that I'm no kook.

> You're not homosexual, you just can't stop thinking about other people's
> buns.

I don't want to lick or rim them. I want to BEAT them to a pulp to
drive the demons out of them. That's Christianity, not homosexuality.

> Because I don't support imaginary people living in your head to be queen
> of anything more than your cult.

Holy Queen Henrietta is not imaginary. She will rule the world one
day. She will institutionalize floggings and canings. Then you will
know she is God's Chosen Black Queen and not the leader of any cult.
God's One TRUE Holy Church is not a cult in the first place. Wait
until you stand before Our Holy Black Christ and have to answer for ALL
your blasphemy against His Holy Church and His Good People.

> Thurgood Holy TRUTH #12,686:

> "Homosexual sperm terrorists climb trees and deliberately spill their diseased
> semen onto passersby."

That's not a lie! That happens in Dolores Park with some frequency.
It's how some people get infected with AIDS without having sex with an
AIDS victim.

Laying the Gospel Truth on the line for ignorant devil-sodomized
smeg-men every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
Bun-Beating Exorcist
www.cafepress.com/repenthouse

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 21, 2006, 3:55:58 PM1/21/06
Matty, a foreign homosexual smeg-man, wrote:

> Well, I don't rim - not that I have anything against, it just isn't my
> thing - just as, I'm sure, there are heterosexuals who aren't into oral
> sex; there are even those who don't have sex at all!

The Roman Catholic Organization teaches that homosexuals must abstain
from all sexual activity. God is pleased with such abstinence. Our
Holy Church, which is the True Church that Christ Jesus founded two
millennia ago, can heal homosexual lust completely. That way
abstinence isn't necessary -- unless you're infected with AIDS or
herpes. Then we recommend a complete penectomy and Holy Castration.
Have you had any gay diseases yet?

> As for my foreskin status - if one cleans it on a regular basis,

A huge IF for foreign homosexuals.

> the old wives tale of 'smegma' is a just that, an old tale.

Don't you know that most of those so-called "old tales" are completely
true? I think you've simply grown accustomed to the foul stench of
smegma. Imagine living both smegma-free and odor-free, at least as far
as your private parts are concerned? Now about the rimming, have you
ever tried it? Has anyone ever rimmed you? Do you know anyone who
gets into rimming?

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for foreign people every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
Holy Man of God

Bill Baker

Jan 21, 2006, 4:55:13 PM1/21/06
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:49:12 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

> Satan sodomized blaspheming smeg-man Bill Baker again and this is what
> he shrieked in the resulting pain/pleasure he felt:

It's either my ass or my sex life, isn't it, Max?

>> Wow, you just can't keep your mind off of my *ss can you, Max?
>
> You're Max, Max. I'm the Reverend Thurgood Tucker, a True Man of God.

Whatever you say, Max.

> I don't think about your dirty backside, as a matter of fact.

You fantasize about it enough to think it's dirty.

> Has anyone at your favorite gay bar rimmed it out lately?

It wouldn't be dirty if they had, now would it?

> Have I ever asked you for a picture? I know that flogging your buns
> won't save you from eternal damnation because of your filthy blasphemy.

Well, I guess that shoots your fantasy, then.

> Curtsybear and Matty, however, can still be saved if Discipline is
> administered in time. I don't want to slaver over their buns. I want
> to beat them black and blue to drive the demons out.

And how do you know they won't like it?

>> Just because your name isn't in the book doesn't mean you're not a
>> kook.
>
> It proves that my Holiness Preaching isn't kooky. The weirdos in that
> book are kooks, not I. I am Good, True, and Pure!

The cry of the kook: "I am not a kook!"

>> Yes, perfectly normal, if you're comparing yourself to other cults.
>
> No! Those practices are all in the Holy Bible. Cults deviate from
> Scriptural teaching.

Just like you do.

> Look at the Reverend Moon, David Koresh, Jim Jones, Bhakitvedanta
> Prabhupada, and Shoko Asahara. They inverted Scriptural teachings (not
> only from the Holy Bible, but from pagan scriptures too) to make
> themselves appear divine to gullible followers.

And that's no different than you.

> Holy Queen Henrietta doesn't do that. She's not an autocrat. She is
> fair and righteous. I am allowed to disagree with her on the subject of
> Holy Clitoridectomy, which PROVES that dissent isn't silenced as long as
> it's Biblically based. She also has to answer to the board like
> everyone else. Our True Religion is the one Jesus Christ founded in
> Galilee. His Disciples were mostly Black Jews and so are the leaders of
> Our Holy Church. There is DIRECT apostolic succession. You don't find
> that in the Roman Catholic Organization. The Italians took it over. You
> find True Christianity in Armenia, Abyssinia, and South Dallas.

The cry of the cultist: "We're not a cult!"

>> Prove it.
>
> No one who hasn't at least tried rimming -- and haven't most male
> homosexuals? -- is going to glorify such an abomination.

Lack of proof noted.

>> Not that you're a kook, or anything. No, siree...
>
> I am not. I am a True Christian Believer. One of the regulars in the
> Godless kook group agrees that I'm no kook.

One said that you're a troll, one said that you're a coward. Which one do
you agree with?

>> You're not homosexual, you just can't stop thinking about other
>> people's buns.
>
> I don't want to lick or rim them. I want to BEAT them to a pulp to
> drive the demons out of them. That's Christianity, not homosexuality.

Suuuurrrrreeeee!

>> Because I don't support imaginary people living in your head to be
>> queen of anything more than your cult.
>
> Holy Queen Henrietta is not imaginary. She will rule the world one day.
> She will institutionalize floggings and canings. Then you will know
> she is God's Chosen Black Queen and not the leader of any cult. God's
> One TRUE Holy Church is not a cult in the first place. Wait until you
> stand before Our Holy Black Christ and have to answer for ALL your
> blasphemy against His Holy Church and His Good People.

Let's give Max a hand, people. Isn't he silly?

>> Thurgood Lie #12:

>> "Homosexual sperm terrorists climb trees and deliberately spill their
>> diseased semen onto passersby."
>
> That's not a lie! That happens in Dolores Park with some frequency.
> It's how some people get infected with AIDS without having sex with an
> AIDS victim.

No proof? Claim fails.

> Laying the Gospel Truth on the line for ignorant devil-sodomized
> smeg-men every day,
>
> Reverend Dr. TRUTH
> Bun-Beating Exorcist
> www.cafepress.com/repenthouse

--
Lurlean Lie #18:
He's a closet Hindu that's infiltrated the Lutheran Church with all his Satanic

Bill Baker

Jan 21, 2006, 4:58:09 PM1/21/06
More silliness from Max...

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:55:58 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

--
Lurlean Lie #26:
"This refers to Curtsybear's claim"

Miriam Blaylock

Jan 22, 2006, 8:33:05 AM1/22/06

"Dr. Thurgood Tucker" wrote:

> An amazing and brilliant lesbian named MiriamBlaylock wrote

> > Lurlean could be a cleverly made up drag queen.......
>
> And you could be the devil's illegitimate daughter too, old lady! My
> beloved wife is completely pure and good. We don't tolerate sexual
> aberrations in our holy home.

Really? You sing the praises of mutilating women. You could be into nearly
anything with that kind of extremist body modification fetish.

> > Lesbians do not "screw"
>
> That all depends on how narrowly you define that word. A lot of
> lesbians live on Lesbo Lane in New Sodom, which the Mexicans call
> Valencia Street after some town in Spain.

Lovely place, but I prefer the Barcelona area, particularly the beaches on
a moonlight night.

> Lesbian hookers offered "deep tissue" massages on
> streetcorners down there. Over in the grocery the lesbians introduced
> women to the abuse of fruits and vegetables. Lurlean was there once
> when a 250-pound lesbian offered a housewife a bunch of bananas. The
> housewife said, "No thanks. I don't like bananas." The fat lesbian
> told her, "You're probably not using them right!" Now when a woman
> uses a sexual device on another, why isn't that "screwing"?

Most Lesbians do not use toys.
Bi women or the polymorphous perverse like Bro Buck do....

> > Lesbians do none of that either.
>
> Liar! Some lesbians rim, others fist.

If they do, they are the exceptions rather than the rule.....

> The do honey-dripping and
> blood-drinking, too, so I'd hardly call them innocent. They're
> certainly not innocent in God's sight.

God loves us.

> He condemned lesbianism as
> "unnatural lust" in His Holy Bible. Put that in your pipe and smoke
> it.

Unnatural lust, the phrase from St Paul, refers to the rituals of the Roman
State Cult....

> > You must have been on straight lane
>
> No, it was Lesbo Lane. Lesbians live there, selling antiques andf old
> books up and downm the street, and of course engaging in their evil
> recruitment tactics all the time. The homosexual men came there for
> the orgies.

The Lesbians threw orgies? Doubtful...

> > Gays and Lesbians have 'gaydar" We can tell one of our own.
>
> Is that why so many of you get bashed for coming on to straight people?

We don't. That is the excuse that straight or bi men use to get off on
asault or murder charges.

> Your mental decrepitude is showing again. Homosexuals are driven by
> wanton lust, not "gaydar."

Your lack of intellectual celerity is apparent....

> > If you were accosted then you must be.....
>
> They try to recruit everybody. They pounce on dogs, sheep, goats, even
> raccoons!

Ok, I spit my coffee on that one.
Silly but humourous.....

> They know their master the devil would give them riches if
> they managed to make such a Holy Man as me stumble. Unfortunately for
> you they will NEVER succeed.

You have stumbled, you mutilate God's creation, Her Opus, woman.....

> > What is it with you and describing some of the more exotic homosexual
> > behaviours in detail?
>
> That's not exotic and you know it! It's all but universal among male
> homosexuals. Susie Bright says lesbians do it too.

Ms Bright appears to be a clever pornographer, and the largest cosumers of
porn are straight men, usually conservatives....

> With all that
> cunnilingus going on, many of you switch to rimming the minute the
> moaning and thrashing begins.

No, we don't

> > Does it excite you?
>
> NO!!! It disgusts me. If your kind stopped doing such things I'd have
> less occasion to complain.

We don't do it, stop reading porn.....

> > Laying gym bunnies every day,
>
> You have a dirty mind, old lady! I don't go near any vain gym bunnies
> EVER! I know what they're up to in the saunas, hot tubs, and steam
> rooms at those filthy flesh gyms. I walk by such places on Queer
> Street and I can hear the slurping. Your dirty thoughts are the
> results of all the frustration that lesbian sex produces. It only gets
> worse as the years go by. Go back to your husband and get right with
> God.

My ex is remarried.
You are the one always describing vile acts.
I had to look up who Susie Bright was.
You probably read "Darklady" too.....

> > Reverend Dr. RUTH
>
> I'm Dr. TRUTH, not Dr. Ruth. She's a crazy old pervert too. She needs
> to meet Dr. Laura if you ask me.

I've seen the nudes of Dr Laura taken by her lover while she was engaging
in adultery.....

> At least Dr. Ruth's book "Sex for
> Dummies" spends a lot of time discussing VD, which is very common among
> homosexuals, I gather.

Not amongst Lesbians.....

> Laying scatterbrained witches every day,
>
> Reverend Dr. TWADDLE
>
> My Voices Say It All!

Miriam Blaylock

Jan 22, 2006, 8:42:06 AM1/22/06

"Dr. Thurgood Tucker" wrote:

> Matty, a foreign smeg-man and homosexual, wrote:
>
> > You really do have a fetish about Clitoris and the female anatomy in geneal.
>

> Fetishes? I have them all! I'm an equal opportunity perv. I want to circumcise

> your filthy foreskin every bit as much as I want to perform a Holy

> Laser Clitoridectomy on Dora and the stunning Miriam Blaylock. The

> difference is that I usually don't give men any anesthetic when I slice
> through their filthy foreskins. I often use a serrated edge to make
> the experience especially memorable for you. Men should be able to
> take the pain. At least two of the women I've clitoridectomized say
> there is a slight burning sensation after the procedure. With men
> there's more discomfort, I gather. I also like it when there's lots of
> blood during a Holy Circumcision. The blood has a cleansing effect.
> When I use the serrated edge it splatters everywhere! Tell me, Matty,
> how thick is your foreskin? The thick ones usually bleed a lot when
> they're severed, even if I use the straight knife. How big are your
> smegmaliths? How loud is the sound they make when they go SPLAT on the
> floor? Imagine life without them! Finally, do you ever rim?
> Blaspheming Bill Baker suggests that none of the homosexuals in this
> group rim. What's your opinion?

My opinion is that you need 24 hour care in a nursing home.....

> Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for perverted smeg-men every
> day,
>
> Reverend Dr. TRUTH
> Holy Man of Almighty God
> www.cafepress.com/repenthouse

Lily Langrty

Jan 22, 2006, 9:54:42 AM1/22/06

"Dr. Thurgood Tucker" bent over, spread his cheeks wide, and let the devil take

him anally while he grunted the following hogwash:

> Bill Baker wrote:
>
> Someone recently published a book on
> kooks and my name was nowhere to be found in it, not even in the
> revised edition.

I apologize for them overlooking you.....

> Look for yourself. This is the ISBN: 0922915679.
>
> I don't preach kooky religion.

Hmmm.....Lesbian Vampires, Diseases from a Stellar Body that one one has heard of,
the annex to hell being on Venus, mutilations, torture......let the public judge
whether or not it is kooky, spooky , or oooky.......

> I preach True Religion straight from
> the Holy Bible. We believe in Holy Faith Healing, Hellfire Preaching,
> Footwashing, Snakehandling, and Bookburning. That makes us perfectly
> normal if you ask me.

As normal as Jim Jones, David Koresh, the Sceientologists, or the people who wanted
to hith a ride on Hale-Bopp

> And by the way, Smeg Head, in light of Curtsybear's comments about
> rimming, I demand that you remove the line in your list of what you
> MIS-perceive as my beloved wife's "lies" about there being rimmers in
> this group. Someone who hasn't at least given that vile act a try is
> not going to express such an opinion.

NO foundation for that statement.

> I'm tired of him saying we use
> garden hoses to perform our Holy Seedings of women. That would be
> crude beyond belief! We insert a small non-invasive tubule. Wicked
> old Burnin'-dyke once asked if a larger tube could be used.

It is still rape.

> What do
> you expect from an unregenerate lesbian like her?

More truth than from you...

> We make the tubule
> small so no woman could possibly erotify it or get any kind of
> jolly-jollies from using it.

You fear the sensual eroticism of women.....
Hence your desire to mutilate them.....

> Lesbians use every strategy at their
> disposal to recruit women into their filthy sex cult -- including
> smearing joy gel all over the end of inseminatory tubules to make the
> inseminees think a latex tube can give them more than a real Male
> Member.

"Joy Gel??"

> That said, Lurlean keeps asking when the new Curtsybear website will be
> up -- and how revealing the photos on it will be. I still say if his
> buns are firm enough I want to beat them black and blue with my
> steel-reinforced bamboo cane from Singapore. A little light pain
> drives the demons far away every time.

and excites you no end........you are definitely a fetishist.....

> > Bushism 1-5:
> > "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop
> > thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
> > --Washington, D.C.; August 5, 2004
>
> If you don't like Our President, why won't you support Our Holy Black
> Queen Henrietta? She will kick the rich, fat, ugly white power, fame,
> and money hogs out of office and replace them with righteous members of
> God's ONLY True Church of Holy Assurance.

We are all supporting Kate Clinton in '08

> UTTERLY lost every day,
>
> Reverend Dr. STRIPES
> Faith Caning Man
> www.cafepress.com/repenthouse

--
Lily Langtry
Owner of the Club, "The Haven," in San Francisco

"We're all around you"
Lily Langtry

Lily Langrty

Jan 22, 2006, 10:05:27 AM1/22/06

"Satan sodomized blaspheming Dr. Thurgood Tucker" shrieked in the resulting
pain/pleasure he felt::

> Bill Baker wrote:
>

> > Wow, you just can't keep your mind off of my *ss can you, Max?
>
> You're Max, Max. I'm the Reverend Thurgood Tucker, a True Man of God.
> I don't think about your dirty backside, as a matter of fact. Has
> anyone at your favorite gay bar rimmed it out lately?

You are thinking about Bill's backside.

> Have I ever
> asked you for a picture? I know that flogging your buns won't save you
> from eternal damnation because of your filthy blasphemy.

You have asked men here for buns pics.....

> Curtsybear
> and Matty, however, can still be saved if Discipline is administered in

> time. I want to slaver over their buns. I want to beat them
> black and blue to drive my demons out.

You are quite the fetishist

> > Just because your name isn't in the book doesn't mean you're not a kook.
>
> It proves that my Holiness Preaching isn't kooky. The weirdos in that
> book are kooks, not I. I am Good, True, and Pure!

It proves that they missed you somehow......

> > Yes, perfectly normal, if you're comparing yourself to other cults.
>
> No! Those practices are all in the Holy Bible. Cults deviate from
> Scriptural teaching. Look at the Reverend Moon, David Koresh, Jim
> Jones, Bhakitvedanta Prabhupada, and Shoko Asahara. They inverted
> Scriptural teachings (not only from the Holy Bible, but from pagan
> scriptures too) to make themselves appear divine to gullible followers.

You claim to have Prince Humperdink channeling Jesus in your newsletter...

> Holy Queen Henrietta doesn't do that. She's not an autocrat. She is
> fair and righteous. I am allowed to disagree with her on the subject
> of Holy Clitoridectomy, which PROVES that dissent isn't silenced as
> long as it's Biblically based.

You are NOT allowed to perform them, and they are illegal, btw...you committed
felonies....

> She also has to answer to the board
> like everyone else. Our True Religion is the one Jesus Christ founded
> in Galilee. His Disciples were mostly Black Jews and so are the
> leaders of Our Holy Church.

Must have made it difficult for Peter and Paul in Rome.....

> There is DIRECT apostolic succession. You
> don't find that in the Roman Catholic Organization.

They say that you do and they have Peter's bones.....

> The Italians took
> it over. You find True Christianity in Armenia, Abyssinia, and South
> Dallas.

Hmmmm...Anatolian Turkey, Ethopia, South Dallas.....three backwards areas noted for
intolerance....

> > Prove it.
>
> No one who hasn't at least tried rimming -- and haven't most male
> homosexuals? -- is going to glorify such an abomination.

You accused Lesbians of it too, and we by and large do not do any such thing

> > Not that you're a kook, or anything. No, siree...
>
> I am not. I am a True Christian Believer. One of the regulars in the
> Godless kook group agrees that I'm no kook.

You are a misogynistic fetishist, a mutilator of women, a violator and rapist of the
comatose...

> > You're not homosexual, you just can't stop thinking about other people's
> > buns.
>
> I don't want to lick or rim them. I want to BEAT them to a pulp to
> drive the demons out of them. That's Christianity, not homosexuality.

That is BDSM....

> > Because I don't support imaginary people living in your head to be queen
> > of anything more than your cult.
>
> Holy Queen Henrietta is not imaginary. She will rule the world one
> day. She will institutionalize floggings and canings.

She will go to jail.

> Then you will
> know she is God's Chosen Black Queen and not the leader of any cult.
> God's One TRUE Holy Church is not a cult in the first place.

It is a cult, the whole "Obsidian potty" thing.....

> Wait
> until you stand before Our Holy Black Christ and have to answer for ALL
> your blasphemy against His Holy Church and His Good People.

God will judge me, and I hope that She is merciful.

> > Thurgood Holy TRUTH #12,686:
> > "Homosexual sperm terrorists climb trees and deliberately spill their diseased
> > semen onto passersby."
>
> That's not a lie! That happens in Dolores Park with some frequency.
> It's how some people get infected with AIDS without having sex with an
> AIDS victim.

Unless they have skin lesions it is impossible. The virus is fragile.
You are lying and spreading homophobic propaganda.
You lie regularly.
You say that I am a Vampire....

> Laying the devil-sodomized men every day,
>
> Reverend Dr. Pervgood
> Bun-Beating Fetishist

You can't really see me

Jan 22, 2006, 10:59:08 AM1/22/06

Funny, they sprout this bullshit, never thinking it would be used upon
their child, or children.

I don't knwo what's worse, the university or the military, but all
these weapons, and the whole thing coming apart.

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 22, 2006, 7:11:43 PM1/22/06
Bill Baker bent over, spread his butt cheeks as wide as they would go,
and let Satan's legion of demons take him one by one, filling his
digestive tract with radioactive gunk and goo, which proceeded to spew
out of his mouth as follows:

> Max has really gone off the deep end here...

Why do you keep calling me Max, you filthy smeg-head? I'm going to ask
Max to come and lecture here -- he doesn't "preach" because he's not a
Christian -- so you'll be able to tell the difference. If anybody's a
kook, he is. He's against Holy Circumcision AND Holy Clitoridectomy.
He thinks whoredom should be legalized! He's in favor of homosexuality
and queer sham marriage too. He was a member of American Atheists
before Madalyn O'Hair was murdered and sent to Venus to suffer eternal
torment in the Valley of Vengeance. If you ask me, he's as wicked as
you are. He doesn't believe in an eternal hell but he at least knows
how the Spiral Nebula Ganna was discovered. He may have been the man
in the gay bar who tried to put the move on you. How long ago did that
happen? Or has it happened many times? You know how homosexuals are.
One of our secret agents went into a gay bar and found an actual portal
to Venus in the back room -- the room where the orgies usually take
place. He heard moans and groans coming from the darkness and assumed
a wild orgy was in full swing. When he tried to enter -- to save as
many of the sinners in there as possible by witnessing to them, of
course, not to join in the perversions -- the Angel of the Lord
appeared to him out of the darkness and told him to stay away, that
anyone who stepped into the blackness of the room would be immediately
transported to the Valley of Vengeance on a maser beam. While he
watched at least two lust-crazed homosexuals ventured into the
darkness. Neither came out.

Watch the newspapers. There will soon be a rash of disappearances
linked to gay bars. The corrupt press will blame a gay-bashing serial
killer. True Christians know that God is calling these people to a
swift Judgment on a red-hot planet only about 30 million miles away.

> Lurlean TRUTH #3,196:
> Did you know he finally admitted he's got smegma?

You did -- back on November 27, 2004. Did you forget already?

This is the message ID...
pan.2004.11.27....@postini.spamcon.org

You were writing to my beloved Lurlean, calling her Max too, and you
wrote, "Your obsession with me and my smegma is duly noted..." If you
didn't have smegma, there wouldn't be any to obsess over. Lurlean and
I only want to help you by circumcising your filthy foreskin. You need
to remove that alleged "lie" from your list now. You're the one who's
lying, as usual, not my sweet Lurlean. Lurlean doesn't lie. You also
used a lot of foul language back then. Was that period especially
frustrating for you since you're over thirty now and the homosexuals at
your favorite gay bar are after younger men now?

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for lying smeg-men every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
Holy Man of God
Meet Jesus at Our Holy Repenthouse
www.cafepress.com/repenthouse

Bill Baker

Jan 22, 2006, 7:37:25 PM1/22/06
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:11:43 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

> Bill Baker bent over, spread his butt cheeks as wide as they would go,
> and let Satan's legion of demons take him one by one, filling his
> digestive tract with radioactive gunk and goo, which proceeded to spew
> out of his mouth as follows:

Your fantasies about me get wilder and wilder, Max...

>> Max has really gone off the deep end here...
>
> Why do you keep calling me Max, you filthy smeg-head? I'm going to ask
> Max to come and lecture here -- he doesn't "preach" because he's not a
> Christian -- so you'll be able to tell the difference. If anybody's a
> kook, he is. He's against Holy Circumcision AND Holy Clitoridectomy.
> He thinks whoredom should be legalized! He's in favor of homosexuality
> and queer sham marriage too. He was a member of American Atheists
> before Madalyn O'Hair was murdered and sent to Venus to suffer eternal
> torment in the Valley of Vengeance. If you ask me, he's as wicked as
> you are. He doesn't believe in an eternal hell but he at least knows
> how the Spiral Nebula Ganna was discovered. He may have been the man
> in the gay bar who tried to put the move on you. How long ago did that
> happen? Or has it happened many times? You know how homosexuals are.
> One of our secret agents went into a gay bar and found an actual portal
> to Venus in the back room -- the room where the orgies usually take
> place. He heard moans and groans coming from the darkness and assumed
> a wild orgy was in full swing. When he tried to enter -- to save as
> many of the sinners in there as possible by witnessing to them, of
> course, not to join in the perversions -- the Angel of the Lord
> appeared to him out of the darkness and told him to stay away, that
> anyone who stepped into the blackness of the room would be immediately
> transported to the Valley of Vengeance on a maser beam. While he
> watched at least two lust-crazed homosexuals ventured into the
> darkness. Neither came out.

ROTFLMAO!!! This is just priceless k00kery!

> Watch the newspapers. There will soon be a rash of disappearances
> linked to gay bars. The corrupt press will blame a gay-bashing serial
> killer. True Christians know that God is calling these people to a
> swift Judgment on a red-hot planet only about 30 million miles away.

Yeah...OK, Max...

>> Lurlean Lie #31:

>> Did you know he finally admitted he's got smegma?
>
> You did -- back on November 27, 2004. Did you forget already?

Please point out in the message below where I said, "I have smegma".

> This is the message ID...
> pan.2004.11.27....@postini.spamcon.org
>
> You were writing to my beloved Lurlean, calling her Max too, and you
> wrote, "Your obsession with me and my smegma is duly noted..." If you
> didn't have smegma, there wouldn't be any to obsess over.

Yeah, kind of strange that you and she do anyway, huh?

> Lurlean and I only want to help you by circumcising your filthy
> foreskin. You need to remove that alleged "lie" from your list now.

It stays.

> You're the one who's lying, as usual, not my sweet Lurlean. Lurlean
> doesn't lie.

Then why hasn't she sued me yet for posting her silly rant to
ex-Christian.net?

> You also used a lot of foul language back then. Was that period
> especially frustrating for you since you're over thirty now and the
> homosexuals at your favorite gay bar are after younger men now?

Nope.

> Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for lying smeg-men every day,
>

> Reverend Dr. TRUTH
> Holy Man of God
> Meet Jesus at Our Holy Repenthouse
> www.cafepress.com/repenthouse

--
Funny Lurlean quote #40:
"I'm a married woman with a baby and a home and I'm a FREAK" --What can I say?

Lillie Langtry

Jan 23, 2006, 10:35:07 AM1/23/06

"Dr. Thurgood Tucker" wrote:

> When he tried to enter -- to save as
> many of the sinners in there as possible by witnessing to them, of
> course, not to join in the perversions -- the Angel of the Lord
> appeared to him out of the darkness and told him to stay away, that
> anyone who stepped into the blackness of the room would be immediately
> transported to the Valley of Vengeance on a maser beam. While he
> watched at least two lust-crazed homosexuals ventured into the
> darkness. Neither came out.
>
> Watch the newspapers. There will soon be a rash of disappearances
> linked to gay bars. The corrupt press will blame a gay-bashing serial
> killer. True Christians know that God is calling these people to a
> swift Judgment on a red-hot planet only about 30 million miles away.

The press, armed with our collection of your quotes, will blame you, but
you wull be found not guilty by reason of insantity and sent to our secular
mental hiospital to be cured of YOUR beliefs: Mutilating women, wild gangs
of men masturbating in trees, hordes of plump women recruiting, scheming
Lesbian Vampires in positions of power, diseases from somewhere in space,
etc...

Lillie Langtry

Jan 23, 2006, 11:52:39 PM1/23/06

"Dr. Thurgood Tucker" wrote:

> Bill Baker bent over, spread his butt cheeks as wide as they would go,

Homosexual pre-occupations, despite homophobic rantings

> If anybody's a
> kook, he is. He's against Holy Circumcision AND Holy Clitoridectomy.

Thurgood believes that sexually mutilating women is "holy"
He obviously fears the erotic power of women.

> He thinks whoredom should be legalized! He's in favor of homosexuality
> and queer sham marriage too.

More gaybashing

> He was a member of American Atheists
> before Madalyn O'Hair was murdered and sent to Venus to suffer eternal
> torment in the Valley of Vengeance.

Mythological nonsense or psychotic ranting?

> He may have been the man
> in the gay bar who tried to put the move on you. How long ago did that
> happen? Or has it happened many times? You know how homosexuals are.

More homophobia coupled with his interminable homosexual curiousity

> One of our secret agents went into a gay bar and found an actual portal
> to Venus in the back room -- the room where the orgies usually take
> place. He heard moans and groans coming from the darkness and assumed
> a wild orgy was in full swing. When he tried to enter -- to save as
> many of the sinners in there as possible by witnessing to them, of
> course, not to join in the perversions

He instantly offers an excuse for one of his friends being in a gay orgy
room

> -- the Angel of the Lord
> appeared to him out of the darkness and told him to stay away, that
> anyone who stepped into the blackness of the room would be immediately
> transported to the Valley of Vengeance on a maser beam. While he
> watched at least two lust-crazed homosexuals ventured into the
> darkness. Neither came out.

Paranoia, lies, or mythology?

> Watch the newspapers. There will soon be a rash of disappearances
> linked to gay bars. The corrupt press will blame a gay-bashing serial
> killer. True Christians know that God is calling these people to a
> swift Judgment on a red-hot planet only about 30 million miles away.

Wishing torture upon others, he also directly sends people to be tortured
in real-life...

> Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for lying smeg-men every day,

Part of his obsession with foreskins

Lillie Langtry

Owner of the Club, "The Haven,"

Primogen of Clan Toreador
We never die....

"Whatever you humans fear you hunt down as freaks and monsters. Put 'em in
a cage -- oh! or better yet -- burn them at the stake."
Lillie Langtry

Bill Baker

Jan 24, 2006, 12:21:45 AM1/24/06
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 04:52:39 +0000, Lillie Langtry
<Lesbian...@ClubHaven.sanfranc.net> wrote in message

>> He was a member of American Atheists
>> before Madalyn O'Hair was murdered and sent to Venus to suffer eternal
>> torment in the Valley of Vengeance.
>
> Mythological nonsense or psychotic ranting?
>

>> -- the Angel of the Lord
>> appeared to him out of the darkness and told him to stay away, that
>> anyone who stepped into the blackness of the room would be immediately
>> transported to the Valley of Vengeance on a maser beam. While he
>> watched at least two lust-crazed homosexuals ventured into the
>> darkness. Neither came out.
>
> Paranoia, lies, or mythology?

I found a recording of what I imagine Max sounds like while he's posting
his nonsense...

http://faultgame.com/images/haahahah.wav

--
Lurlean Lie #21:
"he says he believes souls come to earth from other planets."

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 24, 2006, 12:57:14 AM1/24/06
Bill Baker grunted even more of the devil's filthy lies:

> I found a recording of what I imagine Max sounds like while he's posting
> his nonsense...

> http://faultgame.com/images/haahahah.wav

That's how I imagine you sound like when you're filled with demons and
laughing at God's Sacred Revealed Truths -- just like a hyena. You'll
sing an entirely different tune once you reach the Valley of Vengeance,
however. Max hasn't posted here for some time, but I've asked him to
come back and address the issue of your proliferation of smegma in this
newsgroup. According to rumor, he has a smegma problem too, being an
ex-Soviet Jew. He also loves the sick homosexuals so much I'm sure the
two of you can find something to talk nonsense about. Maybe he can
even charm the old lady out of her fortune.

I for my part will remain with Jesus!

Laying the Gospel Truth on the line for brain-dead idiots every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH
Come meet Jesus at Mother Tucker's Repenthouse
www.cafepress.com/repenthouse

Bill Baker

Jan 24, 2006, 1:09:53 AM1/24/06
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:57:14 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

> Bill Baker grunted even more of the devil's filthy lies:

Nothing about my ass this time, Max?

>> I found a recording of what I imagine Max sounds like while he's posting
>> his nonsense...
>
>> http://faultgame.com/images/haahahah.wav
>
> That's how I imagine you sound like when you're filled with demons and
> laughing at God's Sacred Revealed Truths -- just like a hyena. You'll
> sing an entirely different tune once you reach the Valley of Vengeance,
> however. Max hasn't posted here for some time, but I've asked him to
> come back and address the issue of your proliferation of smegma in this
> newsgroup. According to rumor, he has a smegma problem too, being an
> ex-Soviet Jew. He also loves the sick homosexuals so much I'm sure the
> two of you can find something to talk nonsense about. Maybe he can
> even charm the old lady out of her fortune.

Yeah, I knew you had control of when Max posts.

> I for my part will remain with Jesus!
>

> Laying the Gospel Truth on the line for brain-dead idiots every day,
>

> Reverend Dr. TRUTH
> Come meet Jesus at Mother Tucker's Repenthouse
> www.cafepress.com/repenthouse

--
Thurgood Lie #11:
"homosexuals [run] around spreading every disease known to medical science and

Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger

Jan 24, 2006, 2:17:06 AM1/24/06

"Bill Baker" <wba...@postini.spamcon.org> wrote in message

> On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 04:52:39 +0000, Lillie Langtry
> <Lesbian...@ClubHaven.sanfranc.net> wrote in message
>
>>> He was a member of American Atheists
>>> before Madalyn O'Hair was murdered and sent to Venus to suffer eternal
>>> torment in the Valley of Vengeance.
>>
>> Mythological nonsense or psychotic ranting?
>>
>>> -- the Angel of the Lord
>>> appeared to him out of the darkness and told him to stay away, that
>>> anyone who stepped into the blackness of the room would be immediately
>>> transported to the Valley of Vengeance on a maser beam. While he
>>> watched at least two lust-crazed homosexuals ventured into the
>>> darkness. Neither came out.
>>
>> Paranoia, lies, or mythology?
>
> I found a recording of what I imagine Max sounds like while he's posting
> his nonsense...

Why is your imagined voice of somebody in your head valid for others?

curtsybear

Jan 24, 2006, 4:10:59 PM1/24/06

On 2006-01-24, Dr. Thurgood Tucker <father...@wowmail.com> wrote:
> Max hasn't posted here for some time, but I've asked him to
> come back and address the issue of your proliferation of smegma in this
> newsgroup. According to rumor, he has a smegma problem too, being an
> ex-Soviet Jew. He also loves the sick homosexuals so much I'm sure the
> two of you can find something to talk nonsense about. Maybe he can
> even charm the old lady out of her fortune.

You shouldn't call Lurleen an "old lady", even if the vernacular
for your third soon-to-be (surely) exwife follows that pattern.
And exactly WHAT "fortune" do you think she has? She spends half
her typing time begging for pennies on usenet, much like the rest
of your brainwashed characters.

--
"There's one thing worse than being alone: wishing you were."
-- Bob Steele

Lillie Langtry

Jan 24, 2006, 9:47:11 PM1/24/06

"Dr. Thurgood Tucker" wrote:

> Maybe he can
> even charm the old lady out of her fortune.

I doubt it. I am using it for positive purposes such as entertaining the
powerful and influential.
"Toreador. We're the sexy ones. We like to entertain." --Lillie Langtry

> I for my part will remain with Jesus!

You have not a clue what Jesus is like or what he sought or desired.

Mike M

Jan 24, 2006, 10:42:57 PM1/24/06
Dr. Thurgood Tucker wrote:
> Bill Baker grunted even more of the devil's filthy lies:
>

>>I found a recording of what I imagine Max sounds like while he's posting
>>his nonsense...
>

>>http://faultgame.com/images/haahahah.wav
>

> That's how I imagine you sound like when you're filled with demons and
> laughing at God's Sacred Revealed Truths -- just like a hyena. You'll
> sing an entirely different tune once you reach the Valley of Vengeance,
> however. Max hasn't posted here for some time, but I've asked him to
> come back and address the issue of your proliferation of smegma in this
> newsgroup. According to rumor, he has a smegma problem too, being an
> ex-Soviet Jew. He also loves the sick homosexuals so much I'm sure the
> two of you can find something to talk nonsense about. Maybe he can
> even charm the old lady out of her fortune.
>
> I for my part will remain with Jesus!
> WHY DO YOU WANT TO STAY WITH A MEXICAN?

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 24, 2006, 11:39:30 PM1/24/06
Curtsybear, an uncircumcised homosexual who glorifies the abomination
of anilingus, wrote:

> You shouldn't call Lurleen

My beloved wife spells her name Lurlean. That's how I want her to stay
when she's not carrying my children -- lean.

> an "old lady",

I didn't. I meant the old vampire lesbian who's preying on Dumb Dora.
I know you met Dumb Dora -- who sometimes callsd herself Bard Kesnit --
but did you meet her old woman too, the one who looks like Elsa
Lanchester in "Bell, Book, and Candle" -- and "Bride of Frankenstein"?

> even if the vernacular
> for your third soon-to-be (surely) exwife

Why do you say that? My sweet Lurlean is so healthy she'll surely
outlive me -- after she's borne my fourteen children.

> follows that pattern.

It doesn't.

> And exactly WHAT "fortune" do you think she has?

Dumb Dora's Aunt Bagitha claims to be rolling in money, with accounts
in different countries. I wonder how much of it goes to fund
terrorism.

> She spends half her typing time begging for pennies on usenet,

No, she doesn't. Dumb Dora told her to sell things on eBay. Now she
has an online Repenthouse. Go check out the queer stuff on it.
There's even something for Germans with big bratwursts, if you know
what I mean.

> much like the rest
> of your brainwashed characters.

Nobody in Our Holy Church is brainwashed. We are all free thinkers who
have chosen to serve the Lord out of personal conviction.

> "There's one thing worse than being alone: wishing you were."

I thought you had old Craig. I wonder if Dumb Dorcas is older than he
is. She says she's under fifty but already post-menopausal. Won't he
be 44 this year? Does he have to pay younger men to do things for him
in bed now?

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for Dummkopfs every day,

Reverend Dr. Wahrheit
Speaker in Tongues

Dr. Thurgood Tucker

Jan 24, 2006, 11:56:59 PM1/24/06
Some decrepit old lesbian calling herself after the long-dead Lillie
Langtry wrote:

> I doubt it. I am using it

At least you admit you're the old lady around here. Curtsybear, are
you listening? Did you get to meet Curtsybear when Dumb Dora did? Did
you smell any smegma?

> for positive purposes such as entertaining the
> powerful and influential.

I'm sure the Bushes really care about your agenda. I know the Holy
Hickeys don't.

> You have not a clue what Jesus is like or what he sought or desired.

Is that so? Why then are you in VIOLATION of Roman Catholic doctrine
on the subject of lesbianism? Jesus preached against fornication, but
that never stopped you. Your name is not currently in Jesus' Book of
Life. Those who aren't found there will burn in hell for all eternity.

Anyway, I read an article today that says that a lesbian's vagina is
dirtier than a normal woman's. Read this and WEEP, lesbian:

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mF2M-stds.html

The author cites three DIFFERENT studies, so Dumb Dora can satisfy
herself with something besides her magic egg for once -- support in her
precious "peer-reviewed" sources. She claims to read medical journals
-- as long as they're quoted in "Time," so she should have no trouble
accepting the FACT that her promiscuous first-straight-and-
THEN-lesbian lifestyle makes her crevice a veritable jungle swamp of
germs. The same can be said about yours. The germs in it are even
older! Pay careful attention to the mention of blood in that article.
If you're performing cunnilingus, you're drinking blood.

They was an anti Circumcision activist on here who CONFIRMED that a
smegma accumulates around a woman's clitoris. I love it how you
perverts all seem to think your smegma doesn't stink, especially those
of you with a cranny-ful of flora AND fauna.

The solution to your problem is simple. You both need a Holy Laser
Clitoridectomy as soon as possible to put you right. I think some
sluttish women should have their vaginas sewn shut to keep foreign
germs out. Who knows where that magic egg of Dumb Dora's has been. I
wouldn't be surprised if her disgusting dogs didn't lick it dry after
she got through with it. Maybe the male dog actually humps her toybox
when she's busy "helping people" at her high-paying job. Since it's
had a tumor of the penis -- or something revolting like that -- maybe
she's picked up a few of the germs from it indirectly. I sure hope she
has regular pap smears. If you hear anything fizzy, it's probably just
some of her secretions seeping out!

> "Put 'em in a cage -- oh! or better yet -- burn them at the stake."

If you insist, we will. But let's see what a Holy Laser Clitoridectomy
can do for you first. One zap takes away all your unwholesome lusts
and desires!

Laying the FULL Gospel Truth for old hags with vaginosis every day,

Reverend Dr. TRUTH

Bill Baker

Jan 25, 2006, 12:02:15 AM1/25/06
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:39:30 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

> Curtsybear, an uncircumcised homosexual who glorifies the abomination
> of anilingus, wrote:
>
>> You shouldn't call Lurleen
>
> My beloved wife spells her name Lurlean. That's how I want her to stay
> when she's not carrying my children -- lean.

And if she chunks out, she's out of there, right?

>> an "old lady",
>
> I didn't. I meant the old vampire lesbian who's preying on Dumb Dora.
> I know you met Dumb Dora -- who sometimes callsd herself Bard Kesnit --

But she has never called herself "Dumb Dora". That's a name you made up.

> but did you meet her old woman too, the one who looks like Elsa
> Lanchester in "Bell, Book, and Candle" -- and "Bride of Frankenstein"?
>
>> even if the vernacular
>> for your third soon-to-be (surely) exwife
>
> Why do you say that? My sweet Lurlean is so healthy she'll surely
> outlive me -- after she's borne my fourteen children.

Unless she chunks out.

>> follows that pattern.
>
> It doesn't.
>
>> And exactly WHAT "fortune" do you think she has?
>
> Dumb Dora's Aunt Bagitha claims to be rolling in money, with accounts
> in different countries. I wonder how much of it goes to fund
> terrorism.
>
>> She spends half her typing time begging for pennies on usenet,
>
> No, she doesn't. Dumb Dora told her to sell things on eBay. Now she
> has an online Repenthouse. Go check out the queer stuff on it.
> There's even something for Germans with big bratwursts, if you know
> what I mean.
>
>> much like the rest
>> of your brainwashed characters.
>
> Nobody in Our Holy Church is brainwashed. We are all free thinkers who
> have chosen to serve the Lord out of personal conviction.

At least that's what they've brainwashed you to think.

>> "There's one thing worse than being alone: wishing you were."
>
> I thought you had old Craig. I wonder if Dumb Dorcas is older than he
> is. She says she's under fifty but already post-menopausal. Won't he
> be 44 this year? Does he have to pay younger men to do things for him
> in bed now?
>

> Laying the FULL Gospel Truth on the line for Dummkopfs every day,

Such as yourself?

> Reverend Dr. Wahrheit
> Speaker in Tongues

Tongues and anuses, that's all you talk about. I wonder...

--
Thurgood Lie #9:
"Those two lesbians who change their names every time you turn around suggested

Bill Baker

Jan 25, 2006, 12:07:38 AM1/25/06
Another great k00k-out from Max...

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:56:59 -0800, "Dr. Thurgood Tucker"

--
Lurlean Lie #37:
"When wives are finally recruiter [sic], their recruiters often kill off the

Lillie Langtry

Jan 25, 2006, 10:22:27 AM1/25/06