Why do foreskins smell even after washing??

Trent T

Jul 26, 2012, 5:20:20 PM7/26/12
Looking through the last few posts three different people said the uncircumcised partners they were with had bad foreskin odor even after washing in the shower. I had that experience too and I'm wondering why, and maybe somebody uncut here can explain it? Here are some theories I discussed with friends ---

--- They were never taught to wash their foreskins and they dont know how
--- It hurts to wash foreskins because they are too tight or sensitive
--- They are so used to foreskin stink they don't notice it themselves
--- Even a little bit of smegma smells so bad that if you miss it you stink
--- Smegma gets caught in folds and wrinkles and you can't get it out
--- Often they can't pull the foreskin back so it always stinks in there.

Does anybody have any ideas or answers?

MiguelZ

Jul 28, 2012, 5:06:31 AM7/28/12
I think it's because the foreskin smell is so strong. Even if they wash it it comes back in no time. Uncut men get all upset when you bring this up, they always say they are different and theirs does not smell. In gay America even if you ask somebody if they are cut or uncut the uncut guys get defensive.

windinghighway

Jul 31, 2012, 4:23:46 PM7/31/12

Unfortunately its very common for foreskins to stink even after washing. I googled "foreskin stink after washing" and found over FOUR MILLION items!!! Most of them are desperate questions posed to various websites that provide answers to health questions.

About half the entries seem to come from sex partners of men afflicted with foreskins, and the other half are from the unfortunate men themselves. Your heart goes out to all of them because they are dealing with a mixture of disgust, regret, embarrassment, and hopelessness -- all easily curable by circumcision.

Here is a sample of what these wretched fellows and their partners are saying. I took all these from the first two pages of the google site.... there are thousands of pages more. Information like this should be made available to any parents who contemplate leaving their son with a foreskin.

********
My penis smells fishy under the foreskin, even within 10 mins after a shower. I wash regurlarly, but the smell keeps coming back.

********

Hey guys, I know this sounds gross, and I'm generally a pretty clean person... but this is extremely weird. for those not familiar with the term "smegma", its a fishy dirty aromna. However I wash myself quite often and very thoroughly. Even after a long shower or bath the smell still persists.... I can't seem to make it go away.

*******

I am 21, I have an uncircumcised penis... (thanks to my parents...grr..) My girlfriend constantly complains about a residual pee smell on my penis, and I feel dismal. I wash daily, once or twice.

*******

Hes circumsized and keeps the area fairly clean by using a baby wipe to clean it between showers but nothing seems to work. The smell is lightned after cleaning or using the shower but never fully goes away. Any suggestions on how he can kill this bad odor?

*****

lately my Penis has had a STRONG fishy smell to it....I shower and wash daily. I used soap, and am very thorough, but I smell it even after just showering. I am not currently sexually active, so that isn't the problem.

******

My c o c k/willy really smells even after a shower can any tell me wot that might be? it is not a std as i have only slept with my wife.

********

Why does a man's penis sometimes smell like fish even if he just took a shower?

*********

Well im getting this weird smelly/cheesy smell under my foreskin even after showering and getting rid of any smeg. Its ruining my life.

*********

My boyfriend is european and uncircumsized. I have noticed a fishy smell from his penis when his foreskin is pulled back. I notice it even after he washes himself with soap and water.

******

im not circumsized,the smell is really strong and is there even after i take a shower

*****

My boyfriends willy really smells even after a shower can any tell me wot that might be?

********

I've tried cleaning thorougly with warm water under and soap for lengthy periods of time. The initial scent goes away however if I dry it with a towel to test if the smell is still there - ...and it smells bad.

********

My girlfriend constantly complains about a residual pee smell on my penis, and I feel terrible. I wash daily, once or twice, and I always make sure I wash under my foreskin with soap.

********

My boyfriend has an uncircumsized penis. Sex with him is awesome, but I hate to go down on him, because it just SMELLS really BAD! I know that his bacterial smell comes from being uncircumsized and all.....I have even started taking baths with him, so I can wash it.

********

My penis smells fishy under the foreskin, even within 10 mins after a shower. I wash regurlarly, but the smell keeps coming back. I have no std's. Anyone know how to make the fish disappear, it's quite embarrassing.

*******

is there a way 2 control the bad smell under my foreskin? i wash but it comes back right away sometimes....smell still comes and even right after showering

******

kay this is really embarrassing but I have a sex problem. I've been going out with my man for close to four years.... god this is so embarrassing, my boyfriend's penis is really big, it's perfect, but it smells. No matter how much he washes it and cleans it and everything, it never tastes good...I've said it to him and he was okay, he's not offended, but there's nothing he can do... I cringe whenever he takes it out because the odour is so strong. Even after washing it thoroughly in the shower!

*****

How do i get rid of bad smells under my foreskin? I wash daily and thoroughly,but after about an hour i get a (dirty strong-ish) smell under my foreskin.

********

My husband's penis has a fishy odor??
He is uncircumsized.
Has no infection, hes been tested.
He doesnt have smegma.
He DOES NOT have and STD he has been tested. The odor is just in his area where the skin overlays the head of his penis.
He washes daily and very well.
Even after we wash it soon as its dried I will smell it and it still smells like fish.
Help becuase I love going down on him but the smell is really making me nauseous.

*********

i do pull it back and clean...is there anything besides soap and water that would help make the smell go away..it is kinda fishy...and it smells really bad

******

im not circumsized,the smell is really strong and is there even after i take a shower

******

tira...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2012, 8:54:24 AM8/10/12
Hullo I am Tirana Boi from Albania, I posted here in 1999 and now I look again at al circ and see the same posts about smell! In Albania men are circucmcised and also in Kosovo which is my boyfriends country. We live in Croatia now where there is more freedom and a good economy. Croatians are uncircumcised but I have sex with only my boyfriend so this is not a problem for me. This is what I posted in 1999, it is still true!

Sometimes circumcised people do not know how foreskins smell. I know
this very well because I was with many hundeds of men sexually. This
was in the USA. I was a male escort for five years to pay for college
and other life expenses. For three years I worked with an agency, I
was not old enough to enter the bars. After I had some uncircumcised
clients I told the agency I did not want them any more but they said I
could not refuse. Their cocks always smelled even when they were rich
men in expensive hotels and they had great showers and everything they
could want. Although we could refuse clients for other reasons.
Later I had my own clients and I worked in a bar where I could talk to
them and first find out what sex they wanted and if they were
circumcised. Often they asked me also because I am European and they
thought I must be uncircumcised but I am circumcised. I read some
people here who say foreskins do not smell but I am sure these are
circumcised men who do not know from experience. I support
circumcision 100 percent.

GregAnon

Aug 19, 2012, 3:17:43 AM8/19/12
I am 16 uncircumcised and i have this same problem that I can't get of the rid the smell for more than about 30 mins. I have a girl who I think wants sex but I am too embarased. I went to this website http://www.steadyhealth.com/uncircumsized_penis_with_fishy_odor_t55507.html for help but everybody has a different answer. dont use soap. use dial soap. eat pineapples. wipe with jonsons baby oil. buy special ointments. use boxers not briefs. use neem oil. use female stuff for thrush infection. dont eat fish. dont wash it at all because that upsets a balance. use jergens skin ointment. use hibitrate obstetic cream. dont masturbate, the sperm causes it. drink cranberry juice, eat yogurt. use antibiotic like neosporein. dont use ointments they make it worse. use iodine ointment. soap and talc are the cause, dont use soap. its like everybody has a solution but they are all different and meanwhile I am horny as hell and this smell problem is DRIVING ME CRAZY. I found this site and circumcision has to be the solution but I can't afford the op and can't even talk to my folks about it. The whole thing really sux. Do I have to wait till I have a job to pay for the op???? This really sux.

The Revd

Aug 20, 2012, 11:49:56 AM8/20/12
Have you noticed anything similar among uncircumcised women?

parke...@yahoo.co.uk

Aug 29, 2012, 5:50:23 PM8/29/12
On Sunday, 19 August 2012 03:17:43 UTC-4, GregAnon wrote:
> I am 16 uncircumcised and i have this same problem that I can't get of the rid the smell for more than about 30 mins. I have a girl who I think wants sex but I am too embarased. I went to this website http://www.steadyhealth.com/uncircumsized_penis_with_fishy_odor_t55507.html for help but everybody has a different answer. dont use soap. use dial soap. eat pineapples. wipe with jonsons baby oil. buy special ointments. use boxers not briefs. use neem oil. use female stuff for thrush infection. dont eat fish. dont wash it at all because that upsets a balance. use jergens skin ointment. use hibitrate obstetic cream. dont masturbate, the sperm causes it. drink cranberry juice, eat yogurt. use antibiotic like neosporein. dont use ointments they make it worse. use iodine ointment. soap and talc are the cause, dont use soap. its like everybody has a solution but they are all different and meanwhile I am horny as hell and this smell problem is DRIVING ME CRAZY. I found this site and circumcision has to be the solution but I can't afford the op and can't even talk to my folks about it. The whole thing really sux. Do I have to wait till I have a job to pay for the op???? This really sux.

It's a real shame that you have to deal with this but believe me you are not alone and I went through it myself. You can try all the remedies you found and lots of others but they won't work because foreskins just trap smells. The answer is to get circumcised as you seem to have worked out. Not sure where you live but here in the UK an adult circ costs about 300-600 pounds depending on who does it and where it's done. I had mine done a few years ago (early twenties) and its a simple op, no pain, quick healing, well worth it. My sex life is much better esp. oral sex and the difference in hygiene is like night and day. Women much prefer it. Definitely go for it and spread the word! Sorry you may have to wait till you can earn the money but it's worth it. I don't have kids yet but my sons will be circled (at birth when its much cheaper!). Don't listen to the fetish cranks who want to save every foreskin in the world.

TorontoMD

Sep 3, 2012, 10:17:06 AM9/3/12
On Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:20:20 PM UTC-4, Trent T wrote:
There is truth to all your suggestions. Careless washing is definitely a factor but so is pain or difficulty in retracting the foreskin which is actually quite common. Any urologist will tell you that uncircumcised men often present with foreskins that have a strong unpleasant odour even though they knew in advance they would have a penile examination. Sometimes the patients pretend to be unaware of the odour but often they are embarrassed and mutter apologies. The physician likewise has to either pretend to ignore the odour or else discuss the issue with the patient. Generally the physician takes the cue from the patient on this unless the odour is really overpowering and a relatively long procedure like a cystoscopy is involved, which can be quite unpleasant for any attendants. In that case the physician can attempt to clean the foreskin but it is often better to ask the patient to do it himself as cleaning can cause great discomfort to some patients. Patients with short foreskins are less prone to strong odour than those with long foreskins as the latter are harder to clean and keep clean.

Parker

Oct 5, 2012, 9:48:16 AM10/5/12
On Monday, September 3, 2012 10:17:07 AM UTC-4, TorontoMD wrote:
> Patients with short foreskins are less prone to strong odour than those with long foreskins as the latter are harder to clean and keep clean.

Doc told me mine wasn't particularly long but it was hard to keep clean. Always had to worry about it smelling even if I had washed it an hour before. Some embarrassing situations with girls and many situations where I had to nip into the bathroom to clean up first and many situations where I discouraged the girl from yanking it out of my pants because I knew it would smell. Since my circ the difference in hygiene is like night and day. Two girls who told me before that they didn't suck any cock told me afterwards they were just being polite because I was uncut and after the circ they just couldn't stop devouring it. My current girlfriend likes to wake me by sucking me in the morning and that could never happen before because by morning it would smell bad.

Here are pics of cocks with long foreskins. Make sure you have google turned to censorship off. Anybody can see how they would stink with smegma and piss and bacteria sealed in there. It's obviously not possible to clean them enough to be ready for somebody's mouth!! https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=453&tbm=isch&q=overhanging+prepuce&oq=overhanging+prepuce&gs_l=img.3...9884.11695.1.12423.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0.eesh..0.0...1.1.9uctEwdEXYM&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.

David Edwards

Oct 21, 2012, 11:38:44 AM10/21/12
On Friday, October 5, 2012 2:48:16 PM UTC+1, Parker wrote:

> Here are pics of cocks with long foreskins. Make sure you have google turned to censorship off. Anybody can see how they would stink with smegma and piss and bacteria sealed in there. It's obviously not possible to clean them enough to be ready for somebody's mouth!! https://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=453&tbm=isch&q=overhanging+prepuce&oq=overhanging+prepuce&gs_l=img.3...9884.11695.1.12423.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0.eesh..0.0...1.1.9uctEwdEXYM&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.

Man those things look disgusting. Like they are from an octopus or alien invaders or something.Interesting that even tho they aren't pornographic google censors them so decent folk and kids don't see them. Anybody who is gonna have a baby should look at pix like those so they know what their precious child will look like if they leave it uncut.That's the prob in the US where some peeps are choosing uncut when the mother and father know jack shit about it. I had nothing against uncut until I did shows all over E. Europe and went with some uncuts there which was totally disgusting. At least they didn't expect oral,they just want to do jerking off and anal. My sis was pregnant and she was going to leave the kid with a foreskin but I talked them outta that real quick. She and her man didn't even know about the smegma! Since then I saved four more babies including my sister's second kid. From now on I'm gonna show pix like these to anybody who is thinking of leaving a kid uncut. Most peeps may see pix of toddlers uncut where it doesn't look like much but they have NO clue how TOTALLY GROSS they look when the guy is older. You sure can see from those pix how those things would stink and you couldn't clean them properly.

Swordsman

Nov 14, 2012, 4:32:13 PM11/14/12
You guys are beating a dead horse on this one. Sure they stink (usually anyway) but cultural attitudes are different. If you're from the US or some Muslim country and you never saw or smelled one of course you are going to get quite a shock and think they are disgusting and ugly. If you're from Europe or South America where almost everybody is circumcised you get used to the smell and the look is quite natural to you. People accept what they are used to and think its normal. They enjoy their sex just the same except that obviously sucking penises is not too popular in uncircumcised countries. Especially those without hot water and soap which is probably half the world population anyway. But they don't know what they are missing so who cares anyway? Genital sex made the world go round for centuries.

HansLufta

Nov 15, 2012, 8:10:07 AM11/15/12
On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 4:32:14 PM UTC-5, Swordsman wrote:

> You guys are beating a dead horse on this one. Sure they stink (usually anyway) but cultural attitudes are different. If you're from the US or some Muslim country and you never saw or smelled one of course you are going to get quite a shock and think they are disgusting and ugly. If you're from Europe or South America where almost everybody is circumcised you get used to the smell and the look is quite natural to you.

I think you mean to write almost everybody from Europe is uncircumcised. This is true I am a gay
German. As I grew up I was used to uncircumcised. We know there is smell sometimes but that is life. I have an airplane job and I visit America often. In a bar there somebody is attracted to me but most times he is not interested if he knows I am not circumcised. They ask sometimes very direct, sometimes indirect, as: Tell me are Germans circumcised? They make different explanations but they refuse because they hate uncut. If you must compare I believe most gay men prefer circumcised. In Germany and Netherlands the houses of boys had German and Dutch boys but now it is almost all muslim circumcised boys. If everybody is uncircumcised then it is no difference.

Mungo

Jan 16, 2013, 4:06:22 PM1/16/13
Oral -- penis sex is contrary to nature
Oral -- anus sex is contrary to nature
A Complaint that smell of foreskins makes oral sex nasty = a Complaint that smell of anuses makes anal sex nasty
You are not supposed to put your mouth where it smells
This is the warning of nature
Circumcision encourages oral -- penis sex
Penises come with foreskins for a reason
Circumcision makes sex degenerates

rune....@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2013, 9:24:14 PM3/10/13
This post is as repulsive to me as foreskin apparently is to you.

"..men /afflicted/ with foreskins, and the other half are from the /unfortunate men/ themselves." (Emphasis added by me.)

Foreskin is not an affliction - it's something all men enter the world having. Your statement clearly and succinctly displays many things about you, most notably your ignorance about the intact penis and, if you are a man, intense self-loathing.

Historically it has primarily been in America (which represents only about 20% of the global population) where newborn boys were circumcised as a matter of routine, but this has changed. Newborn circumcisions have dropped 30% in the last 35 years, and today only about half of newborn boys are circumcised. Why? One reason is because the American Council on Pediatrics has said "the benefits are not great enough to recommend universal newborn circumcision." Another is because it's ethically reprehensible to mutilate a boy's genitals without first being able to obtain his consent.

Please stop propagating and projecting your narrow-minded, ignorant, and self-loathing agenda. Young uncircumcised men, already constantly bombarded by media that tells them "they aren't good enough unless..." have enough self-image issues already, and would do well without having to read your nonsense.

Casaman

Mar 11, 2013, 12:58:08 PM3/11/13
On Sunday, March 10, 2013 9:24:14 PM UTC-4, rune....@gmail.com wrote:

> This post is as repulsive to me as foreskin apparently is to you.
> Foreskin is not an affliction - it's something all men enter the world having. Your statement clearly and succinctly displays many things about you, most notably your ignorance about the intact penis and, if you are a man, intense self-loathing.

This is just a personal attack on the contributor, I think you should respond instead to the content. He quoted many men with foreskins or their partners who complained about foreskins smell after washing. He gave sources that I looked at that have THOUSANDS of these complaints. The isn't about what you think of the contributor, it's about what you think about all these people who have miserable sex lives because their foreskin stink even when they wash it. You just dodged the issue.

> Historically it has primarily been in America (which represents only about 20% of the global population) where newborn boys were circumcised as a matter of routine, but this has changed.

Actually America isn't 20 percent of the global population it's less than 5 percent. Most of the 37 percent of the men in the world who are circumcised are from other countries.

>Newborn circumcisions have dropped 30% in the last 35 years, and today only about half of newborn boys are circumcised. Why? One reason is because the American Council on Pediatrics has said "the benefits are not great enough to recommend universal newborn circumcision." Another is because it's ethically reprehensible to mutilate a boy's genitals without first being able to obtain his consent.

As I undertand it the decline in the US is because of the huge influx of immigrants from Asia and Latin America who do not (yet) circumcise their sons. Almost all white American boys are circumcised. Second and third generation immigrants may adopt the standard American practice, we can just wait and see.

> Please stop propagating and projecting your narrow-minded, ignorant, and self-loathing agenda. Young uncircumcised men, already constantly bombarded by media that tells them "they aren't good enough unless..." have enough self-image issues already, and would do well without having to read your nonsense.

If uncircumcised men have bad self image and circumcised men are content then maybe the solution is more circumcision and less denial about foreskin problems? 37 percent of the men on earth are circumcised there has to be SOME problems with foreskins, yes?

Jordanian

Mar 22, 2013, 5:37:55 PM3/22/13
On Monday, March 11, 2013 4:24:14 AM UTC+3, rune....@gmail.com wrote:
>Your statement clearly and succinctly displays many things about you, most notably your ignorance about the intact penis and, if you are a man, intense self-loathing.

This is really weird. You read the same statement as everybody else but you understand the opposite. The statement quotes uncircumcised men about their own self loathing! How did you get it so backwards I wonder. The uncircumcised men say their penises always stink and they say things like
Its ruining my life
I feel terrible
I know this sounds gross
Its quite embarassing
My girlfriend constantly complains
I feel dismal

The uncircumcised men have self loathing. Anyone can see that.

>Young uncircumcised men, already constantly bombarded by media that tells them "they aren't good enough unless..." have enough self-image issues already

Of course they do and you admit it too! Their penises are covered by ugly smelly skin. Only ignorant people or perverts would want to have sex with them. So they have self image issues and self loathing.

mrpe...@gmail.com

May 4, 2013, 9:18:05 AM5/4/13
speak for yourself. I wash my uncircumcised penis once a day and it doesn't smell at all. Either you aren't washing properly or you have a disease or something. It is not normal to have a stinking penis, just as it's not normal for a woman to smell or rotten fish if she bathes every day.

For some reason, there is something about the vagina that makes mens penises smell like manure after sex. is this what you are talking about Willis?

David Edwards

May 5, 2013, 2:28:09 AM5/5/13
On Saturday, May 4, 2013 4:18:05 PM UTC+3, mrpe...@gmail.com wrote:
> speak for yourself. I wash my uncircumcised penis once a day and it doesn't smell at all.

Yeah and your shit don't stink either. Every uncut guy says his dick don't stink but it ALWAYS stinks. I spose your the big exception right?

You say you wash it once a day. Then for 23 hours 59 minutes all the drops of piss that get left over every time you pee are trapped in there warm and crawling with bacteria. Meawhile your oozing dead skin cells and bacterial debris which is SMEGMA. But oh yes, there's no odor at all and its good enuff to lick right? Who the fuck you kidding.

Stick your finger in their right now and I bet you got stale cheese and ammmonia smell just like every other uncut guy. Or try the same with some other uncut guy who says his dick don't stink and see what it smells like.

omar...@rocketmail.com

May 10, 2013, 12:34:58 PM5/10/13
If you just look at it you can see the problem. No hygiene possible.

Mike Burke

May 13, 2013, 1:53:13 PM5/13/13
gbor...@gmail.com (David Edwards) wrote:

> Stick your finger in their right now and I
> bet you got stale cheese and ammmonia
> smell just like every other uncut guy. Or
> try the same with some other uncut guy
> who says his dick don't stink and see
> what it smells like.

LOL. Fucking hilarious! You are the Andrew "Dice" Clay of this news
group. Fucking hilarious AND very true.

--
Mike Burke

Dr. Jude Alexander

May 13, 2013, 11:48:12 PM5/13/13
On Jul 26 2012, 9:20 pm, Trent T <trenttri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looking through the last few posts three different people said the uncircumcised partners they were with had bad foreskin odor even after washing in the shower. I had that experience too and I'm wondering why, and maybe somebody uncut here can explain it? Here are some theories I discussed with friends ---
>
> --- They were never taught to wash their foreskins and they dont know how
> --- It hurts to wash foreskins because they are too tight or sensitive
> --- They are so used to foreskin stink they don't notice it themselves
> --- Even a little bit of smegma smells so bad that if you miss it you stink
> --- Smegma gets caught in folds and wrinkles and you can't get it out
> --- Often they can't pull the foreskin back so it always stinks in there.
>
> Does anybody have any ideas or answers?

Being a Doctor i can answer this question for you. I am uncut and my
wife complained of the smell of smegma after i bathe. I developed a
formula and i believe it can help men with this problem. Foreskins are
notorious for being bacteria traps. The bacteria blends with sweat and
produces smegma. I found that a solution of 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/4
cup lime juice, 1 TBS olive oil with the addition of 1/4 cup cider
vinegar will eliminate the smegma smell.

elintac...@gmail.com

May 18, 2013, 4:33:40 AM5/18/13
"Information like this should be made available to any parents who contemplate leaving their son with a foreskin".

Almost every woman gets UTIs that are treated by antibiotics.
Almost every guy says women can smell like fish.
Almost every woman has aisles in stores dedicated to feminine hygiene products and antifungal creams.

Before you think of strapping down a little boy to cut his penis up, you should first ask yourself why you aren't circumcising girls for the same, exact, and asinine reasons one cites to circumcise boys! If it's not your body you're chopping to pieces, it's not your choice!

Get educated people and stop infecting others with ignorance!

www.sexasnatureintendedit.com
www.nocirc.org

Mike Burke

May 18, 2013, 8:40:59 AM5/18/13
elintac...@gmail.com wrote:

> why you aren't circumcising girls

This happens everyday in Africa.

--
Mike Burke

TiranaBoi

May 19, 2013, 7:15:05 AM5/19/13
On Saturday, May 18, 2013 1:33:40 PM UTC+5, elintac...@gmail.com wrote:

> Get educated people and stop infecting others with ignorance!
>

> www.sexasnatureintendedit.com
>
> www.nocirc.org

So what is your solution to so many uncut guys here crying that their dick stinks and no matter how they wash it the stink is still there? And all their partners saying how they hate it? I tried many uncut guys and the ALL STANK down there even when they showered. Uncut is disgusting and nobody wants to suck it.

Also the main reason to cut foreskins is they spread so many diseases.

Quentin P

May 23, 2013, 9:27:49 AM5/23/13
Any body part smells if it is left unwashed for long enough. The parts that smell most are the feet, the armpits, the anus, and the foreskin. The issue with the foreskin is that it often smells bad after washing or very soon after washing.The question raised at the start of this topic is why. I think it is because foreskin cells exude trace amounts of pungent secetions. More in some men than others and more pungent in some men than others. Add some bacteria, urine drops, warm moist environment, and the smell just gets worse and worse.

Kadaitcha Man

Jun 2, 2013, 10:18:41 PM6/2/13
I tried it and it works!

Casaman

Jun 4, 2013, 3:50:04 PM6/4/13
The World Health Organization just approved a simple device for circumcision that they hope will be used by millons of men in countries in Africa and other places where HIV is a big epidemic. Probably it will be used a lot to circumcise for social (hygienic) reasons as well as medical.

See the report -

WHO approves first circumcision device to slow AIDS spread
PTI Jun 3, 2013, 04.43PM IST
The World Health Organization (WHO) has approved a first-of-its-kind, non-surgical circumcision device to forestall the spread of AIDS.

The device called PrePex is the only adult circumcision method, aside from conventional surgery, to gain WHO approval to date.

The nonsurgical circumcision device relies on a rubber band and was approved by the WHO recently, opening the way for its widespread use in Africa, The New York Times reported.

Dr Eric P Goosby, the US Global AIDS Coordinator, said that it would "truly help save lives" and that he was prepared to use funds from the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief for it.

For a heterosexual man in countries where Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is common, being circumcised lowers the chance of contracting HIV or getting infected by the virus by about 60 per cent, according to the report.

The US has paid for more than two million circumcisions in Africa in the past few years. The WHO's goal is 20 million by 2015. PrePex can be quickly put in place by a two-nurse team.

The foreskin dies from the pressure of the rubber band in a grooved ring, and drops off or is clipped off a week later, the report said.

The procedure uses only topical anaesthesia and is safer than surgery.

Usenet Legends bobandcarole £

Jun 5, 2013, 12:32:48 AM6/5/13
LOL ....ok, freek boi...

SuЯFer

Jun 8, 2013, 6:57:36 PM6/8/13
On Jun 3, 2:18 am, Kadaitcha Man <inva...@capsred.com> wrote:
Really? The members of alt.atheism could really use it!

Dark Shadow

Jun 10, 2013, 11:08:04 PM6/10/13
On Jun 3, 2:18 am, Kadaitcha Man <inva...@capsred.com> wrote:
Ach!

Jürgen Exner

Jun 11, 2013, 9:53:47 AM6/11/13
Dark Shadow <darkknigh...@gmail.com> wrote in
rec.aquaria.marine.reefs:

>On Jun 3, 2:18 am, Kadaitcha Man <inva...@capsred.com> wrote:
>> I tried it and it works!
>
>Ach!

Did you use it for your reef fish only or also on the invertebrate
including the reef corals, too?

jue

jackpi...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2013, 3:52:30 PM7/1/13
On Thursday, July 26, 2012 5:20:20 PM UTC-4, Trent T wrote:
> Looking through the last few posts three different people said the uncircumcised partners they were with had bad foreskin odor even after washing in the shower. I had that experience too and I'm wondering why, and maybe somebody uncut here can explain it? Here are some theories I discussed with friends ---
>

> --- They were never taught to wash their foreskins and they dont know how
>
> --- It hurts to wash foreskins because they are too tight or sensitive
>
> --- They are so used to foreskin stink they don't notice it themselves
>
> --- Even a little bit of smegma smells so bad that if you miss it you stink
>
> --- Smegma gets caught in folds and wrinkles and you can't get it out
>
> --- Often they can't pull the foreskin back so it always stinks in there.
>

> Does anybody have any ideas or answers?

It is obvious from your whining that you people have no experience with pussy. I quite like it, personally. And when I leave her place and am driving home I like to smell my fingers and remember the fun we had. This is normal. This is sex. Sex is a multisensory experience you pansies.

maureen....@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2013, 6:49:59 AM7/2/13
On Monday, 1 July 2013 15:52:30 UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:

> It is obvious from your whining that you people have no experience with pussy. I quite like it, personally. And when I leave her place and am driving home I like to smell my fingers and remember the fun we had. This is normal. This is sex. Sex is a multisensory experience you pansies.

I'm sorry but this is a typical attitude of so many heterosexual males with a smelly foreskin. YOU are not the one who has to deal with the business end of your penis. Women ("pussy" is what you reduce us to) and Gay Men have to deal with it. If YOU had people putting smelly foreskins in your face and demanding you suck it you might feel differently!

Also if you trouble to read the posts in this topic you would see most have lots of experience with "pussy" or even own one!

jackpi...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2013, 4:50:08 PM7/2/13
So have you ever had people putting wet labia in your face? They smell, let me assure you of it.

And I did not reduce women to just their vaginas. The vagina is the part that is slippery and smells, which is the topic at hand.

If you can keep a pussy clean, you sure as hell can keep a dick clean.
Message has been deleted

Pat Anderson

Jul 7, 2013, 6:56:32 AM7/7/13

Pat Anderson

Jul 7, 2013, 7:08:09 AM7/7/13
On Thursday, July 26, 2012 2:20:20 PM UTC-7, Trent T wrote:
> Looking through the last few posts three different people said the uncircumcised partners they were with had bad foreskin odor even after washing in the shower. I had that experience too and I'm wondering why, and maybe somebody uncut here can explain it? Here are some theories I discussed with friends ---
> I will never forget taking an absolutely gorgeous guy home whom I had been craving after for many years. He asked if he could take a shower which I didn't think was too unusual and finally after spending ten minutes in the shower my dreams were about to come true. I ripped away the towel and dove in for the nutritional supplement I was absolutely aghast to see him uncut and cheesy. We were over before we began and although as a courtesy I did let him fuck my brains out my crush was crushed. I imagine that young man would have endured a bit of snip under anesthetic than to have his suitors gag and keep from throwing up upon witnessing his cheesy, nasty, smegma

oscarbo...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2013, 7:54:02 AM7/12/13
On Friday, July 27, 2012 2:50:20 AM UTC+5:30, Trent T wrote:
> Looking through the last few posts three different people said the uncircumcised partners they were with had bad foreskin odor even after washing in the shower. I had that experience too and I'm wondering why, and maybe somebody uncut here can explain it? Here are some theories I discussed with friends ---
>

> --- They were never taught to wash their foreskins and they dont know how
>
> --- It hurts to wash foreskins because they are too tight or sensitive
>
> --- They are so used to foreskin stink they don't notice it themselves
>
> --- Even a little bit of smegma smells so bad that if you miss it you stink
>
> --- Smegma gets caught in folds and wrinkles and you can't get it out
>
> --- Often they can't pull the foreskin back so it always stinks in there.
>

> Does anybody have any ideas or answers?

hi

oscarbo...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2013, 7:55:09 AM7/12/13

oscarbo...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2013, 7:55:41 AM7/12/13
uuuu

jackpi...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2013, 3:59:25 PM7/12/13
On Sunday, July 7, 2013 7:08:09 AM UTC-4, Pat Anderson wrote:
> On Thursday, July 26, 2012 2:20:20 PM UTC-7, Trent T wrote:
>
> > Looking through the last few posts three different people said the uncircumcised partners they were with had bad foreskin odor even after washing in the shower. I had that experience too and I'm wondering why, and maybe somebody uncut here can explain it? Here are some theories I discussed with friends ---
>
> > I will never forget taking an absolutely gorgeous guy home whom I had been craving after for many years. He asked if he could take a shower which I didn't think was too unusual and finally after spending ten minutes in the shower my dreams were about to come true. I ripped away the towel and dove in for the nutritional supplement I was absolutely aghast to see him uncut and cheesy. We were over before we began and although as a courtesy I did let him fuck my brains out my crush was crushed. I imagine that young man would have endured a bit of snip under anesthetic than to have his suitors gag and keep from throwing up upon witnessing his cheesy, nasty, smegma

You talk as if he had some sort of obligation to you.

maureen....@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2013, 10:10:46 PM7/12/13
On Tuesday, 2 July 2013 16:50:08 UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 6:49:59 AM UTC-4, maureen....@gmail.com wrote:
>

> So have you ever had people putting wet labia in your face? They smell, let me assure you of it.

Actually I have experience of performing oral sex on women, and on men with and without foreskins. Have you?

You apparently like your sex smelly, and all power to you for it, you certainly won't get any criticism from me for your personal tastes. Be that as it may most people in the modern world do not like strong body odours, whether bad breath or smelly farts, vaginas, armpits, feet, or foreskins. There is a whole industry providing products to reduce or eliminate these odours. Read through this thread or better yet google a topic like "foreskin odour".... you will see that there is often a pungent smell that disgusts many people (tens of thousands of hits). Why can't you respect that too? There are people out there who have real problems. Not just embarrassment but actually painful problems entering a sexual relationship or even maintaining a romantic relationship. People break up over this issue for heaven's sake. Some people will not have sex with uncircumcised men because of it.

It is not helpful for you to call those who are worried about this "pansies" or brag about how you like "pussy odor" as if that was some solution. Also as you remark correctly it is not helpful for others to insult or belittle men with foreskins. Courtesy and an attempt at understanding will go a lot further.
Why don't you try it?

maureen....@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2013, 10:50:44 PM7/12/13
On Sunday, 10 March 2013 21:24:14 UTC-4, rune....@gmail.com wrote:

> Newborn circumcisions have dropped 30% in the last 35 years, and today only about half of newborn boys are circumcised. Why? One reason is because the American Council on Pediatrics has said "the benefits are not great enough to recommend universal newborn circumcision."

There is no such organization as the "American Council on Pediatrics" -- perhaps you mean the American Academy of Pediatrics? Anyway their recent (2013) policy statement on circumcision says that the benefits outweigh any disadvantages and they recommend it. http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/130/3/585.abstract?sid=0fd76a3f-2ca9-4069-9960-8c889def313a

jackpi...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2013, 3:30:41 PM7/13/13
I think you can handle a little name calling. You don't want to be just another offended person on usenet.

Help my understanding -- if a woman's intact washed crotch satisfies men the world over, why shouldn't a man's intact washed crotch satisfy women just the same? Address the double standard.

Parker

Jul 13, 2013, 5:32:12 PM7/13/13
On Saturday, July 13, 2013 3:30:41 PM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, July 12, 2013 10:10:46 PM UTC-4, maureen....@gmail.com wrote:

> Help my understanding -- if a woman's intact washed crotch satisfies men the world over, why shouldn't a man's intact washed crotch satisfy women just the same? Address the double standard.

Let me help you. The difference is that often FORESKINS SMELL AFTER WASHING. See? Get it? Its the topic of this thread, didn't you notice? Look at the heading: WHY DO FORESKINS SMELL EVEN AFTER WASHING? Look at what everybody but you is talking about here: FORESKINS SMELL AFTER WASHING. The lady Maureen asked you to google foreskin odour. You know why? So you can get up to speed on a stink that bothers so many people, FORESKINS SMELL AFTER WASHING. Can you understand it? Here let me try again in case it's still not through your thick skull. The difference is about FORESKINS SMELL AFTER WASHING. And a lot of people not just women incidentally find that disgusting. Now repeat ten times FORESKINS SMELL AFTER WASHING. Got it yet?

What a dope.

jackpi...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2013, 12:42:31 PM7/15/13
Vaginas smell after washing, too, so what's the difference? Sex smells. It is normal, and sexually mature people accept it and even like it.

parke...@yahoo.co.uk

Jul 15, 2013, 1:35:15 PM7/15/13
On Monday, July 15, 2013 12:42:31 PM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:

> Vaginas smell after washing, too, so what's the difference? Sex smells. It is normal, and sexually mature people accept it and even like it.

OK so in your opinion all the millions of girls (and gays) who can't stand foreskin stink and won's suck uncut cock or won't even have sex with uncut men are just immature and ought to enjoy a bit of stink. All the millions who prefer cut cock because it doesn't stink of smegma and piss should learn to love it. Thanks for your opinion. Bye.

Wendy Admn

Jul 15, 2013, 3:26:36 PM7/15/13
On Monday, July 15, 2013 5:42:31 PM UTC+1, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:

> Vaginas smell after washing, too, so what's the difference? Sex smells. It is normal, and sexually mature people accept it and even like it.

You are comparing the wrong things!Its not between vagina and penis,its between uncircumcised penis and circumcised penis!Uncircumcised always smells like bad cheese but circumcised doesnt smell at all.So if you dont like the bad smell you prefer circumcised.I don't know where you get the idea,that people like the smell of uncircumcised penis.I never met such a person!If your girlfriend likes it then keep her!But I wonder if you came to this group so angry because somebody had a problem with your penis.I like to ask you this and hope you dont mind,have you ever sucked on uncircumcised penises?If you have never you have never been "the receiving end" So you really can't talk about this,in my opinion!

jackpi...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2013, 7:20:59 PM7/15/13
I've never sucked a whole cock or even a cut one. Do you have any comment on the smell of females?

jackpi...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2013, 7:21:42 PM7/15/13
You're pulling these 'facts' out of your hat.

jackpi...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2013, 7:24:29 PM7/15/13
On Monday, July 15, 2013 3:26:36 PM UTC-4, Wendy Admn wrote:
Besides, my issue is not with circumcision. It's a human rights issue.

jackpi...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2013, 7:25:04 PM7/15/13
Although I would give a whole one a try just out of curiosity.

redho...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2013, 1:15:25 PM7/18/13
I agree that uncut penises smell bad.. And even broke up with a guy once because, although we would shower together and I gladly took on the job of scrubbing him thoroughly, his dick still smelled and even worse, I kept having repeated BV infections.. He was a great guy but he would get defensive and accuse me of cheating, which was simply not true. I've never had a case of BV before I met him, and after we broke up I never had it again. So I agree that men with uncut dicks do need to be aware of that, just as we women go to extreme lengths to prevent our privates from smelling.
BUT, I would never advocate the mutilation of little babies. I am a tattoo artist. If I get caught tattooing a 16 yearold in most states, I will get prosecuted, my license revoked and possibly go to jail. yet there are doctors all over the country who cut up babies and get paid for it.
If an 18 year old human wants to modify his or her body (most female pornstars modify their genitals, as it were)they are free to do so.. But irreversibly modifying the body of unconsenting minors is fucking sick.

jackpi...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2013, 2:46:22 PM7/18/13
Why would a woman go to 'extreme lengths' to sanitize herself?

Do you think the infection he probably had was the cause of his bad odor? I mean, that's the only reason I know of that a washed vagina would smell bad.

saurabh suryavanshi

Jul 26, 2013, 10:20:58 AM7/26/13
In the 70's and 80's , circ rates were over 90% in canada, australia, USA and NZ. Since then the rates have declined rapidly in these countries. Today, neonatal circ rates are as low as 5% in NZ,10% in australia, 30% in canada and 55% in USA. In canada and USA, the rates continue to decline.
Considering the current trend, it is not impossible to believe that USA will experience the same situation as australia very soon.
I shall be obliged if you all state your predictions in your replies. While doing so, please mention your age, current city, circ status of your relatives, and the popularity of circ in your neighbourhood.

The reason I want to know this is because i'm doing a research on the topic .

saurabh suryavanshi

Jul 26, 2013, 10:23:33 AM7/26/13

jackpi...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2013, 2:44:54 PM7/26/13
Circumcision rates will continue to trend down in the regions it's already low, even allowing for race/cultural background, particularly the West Coast. In the Midwest and the White populations of the South rates will remain stubbornly stagnant for at least the next five decades. There will be no protection against it for males until the rates are below ten percent.

I'm from the Mid Atlantic region of the US. I don't know the status of any of my male relatives, except my baby nephew who was circumcised in a hospital.

Personal research or academic or what kind?

saurabh suryavanshi

Jul 26, 2013, 3:17:38 PM7/26/13
Thanks for your reply. May I know your age?

I'm a 16 year old high school student from india. I'm a hindu. Circumcision is practised only by the muslims who comprise 13% of the indian population. As such non muslims view circ as a difference between "them" and "us".

Most people learn about it at 12-13 years of age but most are unaware that jews and other non-muslims also circumcise. Virtually nobody is aware of the debated benefits of the controversial practice.

5 years ago, when I learned that non muslims circumcise, I was shocked and started researching the topic. I stopped my research after a while but now I've started it again.

The reason I was shocked to learn that americans circumcise is that indians are raised in a culture that views circ as barbaric and mutilation practiced by the muslims . Due to the tension between the two communities, non muslims consider themselves superior for being intact. Often, muslim boys are teased for their lack of foreskin.

If a non muslim is circumcised for medical reasons, he hides it from everyone to avoid the torment of being teased .

saurabh suryavanshi

Jul 26, 2013, 3:45:39 PM7/26/13
Why do you think that USA won't experience the same trend as australia, canada and NZ?

I've read that insurance companies have stopped covering circ .
In youtube and other other sites, most comments on circ are negative. Most of these comments are posted by americans . This makes it hard to believe that even today half of the boys are snipped.

Considering the trend in australia, canada, NZ and USA , I think USA is on the same track as australia. Also, young parents are using the internet to ask people's opinions on circ. When they read all the negative comments and articles on circ, they'll probably refuse to circ their sons.

jackpi...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2013, 6:17:38 PM7/29/13
I'm 37. The reality of circumcision hit me when I was 21. It was very disturbing to me. The emotional sharpness of the realization has faded over the last 16 years.

There is a combative "us" versus "them" standoff that usually arises in circumcision discussions among Americans and circumcised Europeans. It's an identity issue. Circumcision is primarily an identity marker and has been for thousands of years. The medical justifications came only in the past 30 or 40 years.

jackpi...@gmail.com

Jul 29, 2013, 6:23:29 PM7/29/13
On Friday, July 26, 2013 3:45:39 PM UTC-4, saurabh suryavanshi wrote:
> Why do you think that USA won't experience the same trend as australia, canada and NZ?
>

> I've read that insurance companies have stopped covering circ .
>
> In youtube and other other sites, most comments on circ are negative. Most of these comments are posted by americans . This makes it hard to believe that even today half of the boys are snipped.

Social justice issues are always taken up first by a minority against the status quo. So the activists are the minority here, but they are actively taking a stance and therefore are more vocal.

> Considering the trend in australia, canada, NZ and USA , I think USA is on the same track as australia. Also, young parents are using the internet to ask people's opinions on circ. When they read all the negative comments and articles on circ, they'll probably refuse to circ their sons.

The same states that are most progressive regarding gay marriage are the same states that have low circumcision rates. We have very conservative regions and they are oppositional against sexual freedom.

I'm dating an Indian woman and I'm interested to find out what her reaction to my circumcision status might be.

ChrisV...@hotmail.co.uk

Aug 31, 2013, 8:07:33 AM8/31/13
Just wanted to add a few things, I'm 28 uncircumcised male and my wife is happy! A few facts for you guys, all genitals have an odour to them! Doesn't matter how much you wash, the smell will still be there. Every person is different, some will have a strong smell others won't! its just natural odour! Now the strength of the odour all depends on when you last washed, if you shake or wipe when you urinate, if you leave traces of semen behind the skin, it just all depends! It's not hard to wash a foreskin, it's not rocket science, pull the foreskin back and wash with warm water, done! Lady's before you start talking about mens smelly willys have a sniff of your garden I promise yours won't smell like roses!

Claude

Aug 31, 2013, 10:38:20 PM8/31/13
On Saturday, August 31, 2013 8:07:33 AM UTC-4, ChrisV...@hotmail.co.uk wrote:
> Just wanted to add a few things, I'm 28 uncircumcised male and my wife is happy! A few facts for you guys, all genitals have an odour to them! Doesn't matter how much you wash, the smell will still be there. Every person is different, some will have a strong smell others won't! its just natural odour! Now the strength of the odour all depends on when you last washed, if you shake or wipe when you urinate, if you leave traces of semen behind the skin, it just all depends! It's not hard to wash a foreskin, it's not rocket science, pull the foreskin back and wash with warm water, done! Lady's before you start talking about mens smelly willys have a sniff of your garden I promise yours won't smell like roses!

You are right all uncircumcised cocks smell no matter how hard you try to clean it. You are wrong "all genitals have an odor to them" Circumcised cocks do not smell at all. There is no foreskin to catch piss/ keep bacteria/ make smegma.

Horus

Sep 2, 2013, 10:49:22 AM9/2/13
On Monday, July 15, 2013 7:20:59 PM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, July 15, 2013 3:26:36 PM UTC-4, Wendy Admn wrote:

> I've never sucked a whole cock or even a cut one.

Buddy you will get a big surprise if you do, lemme explain something OK? You know how peeps dont mind the smell of their own farts and armpits and shit but get grossed out by other peeps farts and armpits and shit? It's like that with foreskins too, you dont mind the smell of your own but if you got up close and personal with other guys uncut dicks you would be just as grossed as if you put your nose in their ass when they fart. The smell is really really nasty. I know it not just from sex but also from nursing where i put catheters in uncut dicks or have to wash uncut dicks of seniors with dementia. Its disgusting. if you dont believe me and think its sexy then try sucking some. !!!

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2013, 11:29:25 AM9/3/13
I'm not "grossed" by the smell of my girlfriend's unaltered genitalia, so you're wrong.

Horus

Sep 4, 2013, 9:58:59 PM9/4/13
Huh? Whats the smell of your girl friends vagina got to to do with the stink of some guys uncut dick?? Your not being logical buddy. Totally different smells. Your girl friends vagina probably wouldn't gross me out either but uncut dick would make me vomit if I got too close. I've done oral on vaginas and dicks, you haven't, so honestly your just ignorant. Try it and see. !!!

Marcia LA

Sep 11, 2013, 4:34:03 PM9/11/13
On Thursday, July 18, 2013 1:15:25 PM UTC-4, redho...@gmail.com wrote:
> I agree that uncut penises smell bad.. And even broke up with a guy once because, although we would shower together and I gladly took on the job of scrubbing him thoroughly, his dick still smelled and even worse, I kept having repeated BV infections..

I broke up with TWO uncut guys. One over the smell - he was nice guy like yours but he wanted oral - I just couldnt do it. The other didnt insist on oral thank God but his 4skin was almost as long as his cock and covered the whole thing even when he was erect! When he fucked me he was mostly just fucking inside his own 4skin which he didn't seem to mind but I sure did. BORING.

> BUT, I wouldn't advocate the mutilation of little babies. I am a tattoo artist. If I get caught tattooing a 16 yearold in most states, I will get prosecuted, my license revoked and possibly go to jail.

Yes but tattoo isnt like circumcision because circumicion has lots of medical benefits and hygiene too, so its legal everywhere and tatooing babies isn't. Just think if your bf had been cut then 1. you woulndt have had to break up 2. you wouldnt have gotten diseases from him.

OliverMahon

Sep 12, 2013, 3:34:42 PM9/12/13
On Friday, July 26, 2013 3:17:38 PM UTC-4, saurabh suryavanshi wrote:

> I'm a 16 year old high school student from india. I'm a hindu...Indians are raised in a culture that views circ as barbaric and mutilation practiced by the muslims . Due to the tension between the two communities, non muslims consider themselves superior for being intact. Often, muslim boys are teased for their lack of foreskin.

Naturally Indians prefer foreskins. They are the filthiest people on earth! Tens of millions of them bathe in the Ganges which is like an open sewer. It is filled with dead animals, half-cremated corpses, stinking turds, factory effluents, household garbage. Indians think this is a great place to wash! No other culture loves filth like this. Why would a disgusting smelly foreskin worry them? Muslims have strict rules about cleanliness so naturally muslim men are circumcised. Indians wallow in dirt which is one reason Pakistanis and other muslims despise them.

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2013, 9:55:40 AM9/13/13
On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:34:03 PM UTC-4, Marcia LA wrote:
> On Thursday, July 18, 2013 1:15:25 PM UTC-4, redho...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > I agree that uncut penises smell bad.. And even broke up with a guy once because, although we would shower together and I gladly took on the job of scrubbing him thoroughly, his dick still smelled and even worse, I kept having repeated BV infections..
>

> I broke up with TWO uncut guys. One over the smell - he was nice guy like yours but he wanted oral - I just couldnt do it. The other didnt insist on oral thank God but his 4skin was almost as long as his cock and covered the whole thing even when he was erect! When he fucked me he was mostly just fucking inside his own 4skin which he didn't seem to mind but I sure did. BORING.
>

> > BUT, I wouldn't advocate the mutilation of little babies. I am a tattoo artist. If I get caught tattooing a 16 yearold in most states, I will get prosecuted, my license revoked and possibly go to jail.
>

> Yes but tattoo isnt like circumcision because circumicion has lots of medical benefits and hygiene too, so its legal everywhere and tatooing babies isn't.

Medical benefits like the extreme pain of infant circumcision. Besides, why should babies go through that to conform to your benefit.

> Just think if your bf had been cut then 1. you woulndt have had to break up 2> . you wouldnt have gotten diseases from him.

I have bad news for you. You can get a whole raft of diseases from your circumcised boyfriend if he's sleeping around. Which he probably is.

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2013, 9:57:32 AM9/13/13
There are lots of circumcised Muslims in Bengal. Where do you get your information about India?

OliverMahon

Sep 13, 2013, 11:30:52 AM9/13/13
I was using Indians to refer to hindu Indians as that is the usage of the previous poster. Muslim Indians are not just in Bengal, they are all over India. In fact there are more circumcised muslims in India than there are in Pakistan.

> Where do you get your information about India?

The information about India is common knowledge. I suppose you are a typical insular American who doesn't know the the first thing about other countries. Anyway do your own research on this. Google
-- millions bathe in ganges
-- dead corpses in ganges
-- pollution in ganges
-- sewage in ganges

OliverMahon

Sep 13, 2013, 11:41:55 AM9/13/13
On Friday, September 13, 2013 9:55:40 AM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:

> I have bad news for you. You can get a whole raft of diseases from your circumcised boyfriend if he's sleeping around. Which he probably is.

What a nasty, gratuitous insult. Vicious little bastard aren't you?

Anyway she is much more likely to get diseases from an uncircumcised boyfriend than a circumcised one because almost every sexually transmitted disease is more common in uncircumcised men. The foreskin is like a warm moist petri dish that breeds pathogens. There is extensive research on this. Maybe you haven't heard that the WHO recommends circumcision in counties with high rates of HIV, for example?

OliverMahon

Sep 13, 2013, 2:08:01 PM9/13/13
Or if you are too lazy to look anything up try this link which describes 100 million hindus wallowing in a river of sewage, dead animals, human corpses, etc earlier this year. Of course these hindus would think smelly foreskins are just fine and dandy!

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/1804217/report-100-million-worshippers-turn-holy-ganges-into-a-giant-sewer

ChrisV...@hotmail.co.uk

Sep 15, 2013, 6:50:56 PM9/15/13
Riiight, Claude your right!... Well not really, we then have to bring up the subject of how tightly circumcised one would have to be not to generate any sort of smell. But guys that are usually tightly circumcised don't generate any moisture which means no smell!...no moisture also means the head of the penis drys out and the skin also thickens on the head which means less sensation! So I'm not disagreeing that they smell bad...because foreskins can... The owner of it just has to do his best to try keep it clean! And guys that can't roll their foreskin back, get that s**t sorted, because it will smell, ladies stop moaning deal with it! Get him to wash it! Or leave simple as that really...guys don't get your foreskins chopped for the wrong reasons!!!...there are disadvantages to circumcision!

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2013, 10:31:38 AM9/16/13
Warm and moist--that's how sex is. There's no need to cut off body parts if you choose to wear a condom.

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2013, 10:35:23 AM9/16/13
On Friday, September 13, 2013 11:41:55 AM UTC-4, OliverMahon wrote:
You said if he was circumcised she could not have gotten a disease from him and this is false.

OliverMahon

Sep 16, 2013, 10:43:43 AM9/16/13
No I didn't say that, you illiterate moron. I said, quote, "she is much more likely to get diseases from an uncircumcised boyfriend than a circumcised one because almost every sexually transmitted disease is more common in uncircumcised men".

And that is TRUE, but you don't want to admit it so as usual you try to change the subject or misrepresent what somebody wrote. Are you stupid, or dishonest, or BOTH?

OliverMahon

Sep 16, 2013, 10:58:08 AM9/16/13
On Monday, September 16, 2013 10:31:38 AM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:

> There's no need to cut off body parts if you choose to wear a condom.

Except they often don't wear condoms which is why there's an AIDS pandemic. And where are the poor people of world getting the money to buy several condoms a week, Mr Genius?

50 percent of the world population lives on less than $2.50 a day. More than a billion live on less than a dollar a day. Again, typical insular American, you can't conceive that most people don't live in your comfy middle class world where they can "choose" to use condoms. In those countries a simple one-time operation is the most cost effective way of fighting HIV. That's why the WHO recommends it. You are unbelievably naive.

http://www.statisticbrain.com/world-poverty-statistics/http://www.unmillenniumproject.org/resources/fastfacts_e.htm

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2013, 9:05:52 AM9/17/13
Here is your quote:

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2013, 9:09:45 AM9/17/13
Then providing condoms to poor people would make the most sense because, unlike cutting off a body part, wearing a condom also prevents pregnancy.

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2013, 9:11:58 AM9/17/13
And then you have those nasty dirty Scandinavians wallowing in foreskins and herring guts.

OliverMahon

Sep 17, 2013, 10:28:20 AM9/17/13
On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:05:52 AM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:

> Here is your quote:
>

> "> Just think if your bf had been cut then 1. you woulndt have had to break up 2> . you wouldnt have gotten diseases from him."

That's NOT my quote, you illiterate moron. That's a quote from a poster called MarciaLA.

You may be the stupidest person ever to show up here.

OliverMahon

Sep 17, 2013, 11:07:10 AM9/17/13
On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:11:58 AM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, September 13, 2013 2:08:01 PM UTC-4, OliverMahon wrote:

> > Or if you are too lazy to look anything up try this link which describes 100 million hindus wallowing in a river of sewage, dead animals, human corpses, etc earlier this year. Of course these hindus would think smelly foreskins are just fine and dandy!
>

> And then you have those nasty dirty Scandinavians wallowing in foreskins and herring guts.

False analogy, moron. Tens of millions of Indians WASH in a river of disgusting filth because they don't care about filth. A handful of scandinavian fishermen work with herring guts but wear protective boots and other clothing. The fishermen don't WASH in herring guts, nor do any other Scandinavians. Those Indians are indifferent to stinking foreskins. The Scandinavians don't like filth so they do their best to keep their foreskins clean. But good luck with that!

OliverMahon

Sep 19, 2013, 7:21:08 PM9/19/13
On Monday, July 29, 2013 6:23:29 PM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:

> The same states that are most progressive regarding gay marriage are the same states that have low circumcision rates. We have very conservative regions and they are oppositional against sexual freedom.

More nonsense from the stupidest person here. Actually states that are progressive on gay marriage have some of the HIGHEST circumcision rates, not low rates!

Iowa 83 percent
New Hampshire 76 percent
Maine 67 percent
Maryland 72 percent
Massachusetts 66 percent
Minnesota 63 percent
New York 59 percent
Rhode Island 78 percent
Vermont 64 percent

Only two states with gay marriage have rates below 50 percent, California and Washington. (I don't have rates for Delaware or Connecticut but they are prob as high as the other New England/adjacent states.)

As for the states that don't have gay marriage, some have high circumcision rates and some have low -- there's no particular pattern.

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2013, 10:24:45 AM9/20/13
Define "circumcision rate." This should be in the form of "infants circumcised"/"total male births" during a defined span of time, say, 2010. The time span is important because you don't want to compare current gay marriage legislation with circumcision rates from 1976.

What about Hawaii?

(No name calling this time.)

OliverMahon

Sep 20, 2013, 1:05:47 PM9/20/13
On Friday, September 20, 2013 10:24:45 AM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, September 19, 2013 7:21:08 PM UTC-4, OliverMahon wrote:

> Define "circumcision rate." This should be in the form of "infants circumcised"/"total male births" during a defined span of time, say, 2010. The time span is important because you don't want to compare current gay marriage legislation with circumcision rates from 1976.

Oh really? So tell us exactly what was YOUR statistical basis for your claim that "The same states that are most progressive regarding gay marriage are the same states that have low circumcision rates" ?

> What about Hawaii?

Hawaii doesn't have gay marriage, moron.

> (No name calling this time.)

Oh its OK for you to make personal attacks here but if somebody gives you a bit of your own medicine you get all hurt and weepy?

Sorry but the truth is you're ignorant and stupid.

emaka...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2013, 9:28:22 PM9/20/13
As someone who has been with both kinds

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2013, 10:22:52 AM9/26/13
On Friday, September 20, 2013 1:05:47 PM UTC-4, OliverMahon wrote:
> On Friday, September 20, 2013 10:24:45 AM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, September 19, 2013 7:21:08 PM UTC-4, OliverMahon wrote:
>

> > Define "circumcision rate." This should be in the form of "infants circumcised"/"total male births" during a defined span of time, say, 2010. The time span is important because you don't want to compare current gay marriage legislation with circumcision rates from 1976.
>

> Oh really? So tell us exactly what was YOUR statistical basis for your claim that "The same states that are most progressive regarding gay marriage are the same states that have low circumcision rates" ?

I didn't say that.

> > What about Hawaii?
>

> Hawaii doesn't have gay marriage, moron.
>

> > (No name calling this time.)
>

> Oh its OK for you to make personal attacks here but if somebody gives you a bit of your own medicine you get all hurt and weepy?

I haven't attacked anyone here.

> Sorry but the truth is you're ignorant and stupid.

I'm not offended by the name calling but I am curious why you respond so defensively and angrily. Why does this subject apparently strike home for you?

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2013, 10:26:24 AM9/26/13
On Friday, September 20, 2013 1:05:47 PM UTC-4, OliverMahon wrote:
> On Friday, September 20, 2013 10:24:45 AM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, September 19, 2013 7:21:08 PM UTC-4, OliverMahon wrote:
>

> > Define "circumcision rate." This should be in the form of "infants circumcised"/"total male births" during a defined span of time, say, 2010. The time span is important because you don't want to compare current gay marriage legislation with circumcision rates from 1976.
>

> Oh really? So tell us exactly what was YOUR statistical basis for your claim that "The same states that are most progressive regarding gay marriage are the same states that have low circumcision rates" ?

I didn't say that about gay marriage, someone else did.

Is there some reason you don't want to say where you got your numbers for 'circumcision rates'? Besides, those numbers are meaningless without some definitions.

> > What about Hawaii?
>

> Hawaii doesn't have gay marriage, moron.
>

> > (No name calling this time.)
>

> Oh its OK for you to make personal attacks here but if somebody gives you a bit of your own medicine you get all hurt and weepy?

I haven't personally attacked anyone here for years.

OliverMahon

Sep 26, 2013, 2:50:29 PM9/26/13

No, you utter moron, you said it. You have an alcohol problem don't you? You recently confused a post of somebody else for a post of mine. Now you can't even remember your own posts! Look it up, you wrote it in this thread on July 29:

"Social justice issues are always taken up first by a minority against the status quo. So the activists are the minority here, but they are actively taking a stance and therefore are more vocal.
The same states that are most progressive regarding gay marriage are the same states that have low circumcision rates. We have very conservative regions and they are oppositional against sexual freedom. "

Remember now? or did you drink so much you blacked it out totally??

> Is there some reason you don't want to say where you got your numbers for 'circumcision rates'? Besides, those numbers are meaningless without some definitions.

I will give you the exact citation for where I got my numbers when you give the citation for where you got yours. But you didn't get them from anywhere did you? You just made it up in a drunken haze. So why don't you just admit that you DID say that "The same states that are most progressive regarding gay marriage are the same states that have low circumcision rates" AND that you had no basis at all for saying it AND that the statement is WRONG. When you get sober enough to fess up, I'll gladly post my source for you..... Or if you prefer, go hit the bottle again instead.

> > Oh its OK for you to make personal attacks here but if somebody gives you a bit of your own medicine you get all hurt and weepy?
>

> I haven't personally attacked anyone here for years.

Oh I wonder why when you were bullying a lady here a few weeks ago and she asked you stop, you said "I think you can handle a little name calling". And you just told another lady who you don't know that her boyfriend is sleeping around. You think it's great to call women "pussy" and gays "pansy" but when a man stands up to you, you collapse in a maudlin drunken heap and start feeling sorry for yourself.

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2013, 8:51:19 AM9/27/13
On Thursday, September 26, 2013 2:50:29 PM UTC-4, OliverMahon wrote:
> On Thursday, September 26, 2013 10:26:24 AM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Friday, September 20, 2013 1:05:47 PM UTC-4, OliverMahon wrote:
>

> > > Oh really? So tell us exactly what was YOUR statistical basis for your claim that "The same states that are most progressive regarding gay marriage are the same states that have low circumcision rates" ?
>

> > I didn't say that about gay marriage, someone else did.
>

> No, you utter moron, you said it. You have an alcohol problem don't you? You recently confused a post of somebody else for a post of mine. Now you can't even remember your own posts! Look it up, you wrote it in this thread on July 29:
>

> "Social justice issues are always taken up first by a minority against the status quo. So the activists are the minority here, but they are actively taking a stance and therefore are more vocal.
>
> The same states that are most progressive regarding gay marriage are the same states that have low circumcision rates. We have very conservative regions and they are oppositional against sexual freedom. "
>

> Remember now? or did you drink so much you blacked it out totally??

Okay I remember typing that now.

> > Is there some reason you don't want to say where you got your numbers for 'circumcision rates'? Besides, those numbers are meaningless without some definitions.
>

> I will give you the exact citation for where I got my numbers when you give the citation for where you got yours. But you didn't get them from anywhere did you? You just made it up in a drunken haze. So why don't you just admit that you DID say that "The same states that are most progressive regarding gay marriage are the same states that have low circumcision rates" AND that you had no basis at all for saying it AND that the statement is WRONG. When you get sober enough to fess up, I'll gladly post my source for you..... Or if you prefer, go hit the bottle again instead.
>

> > > Oh its OK for you to make personal attacks here but if somebody gives you a bit of your own medicine you get all hurt and weepy?
>

> > I haven't personally attacked anyone here for years.
>

> Oh I wonder why when you were bullying a lady here a few weeks ago and she asked you stop, you said "I think you can handle a little name calling". And you just told another lady who you don't know that her boyfriend is sleeping around. You think it's great to call women "pussy" and gays "pansy" but when a man stands up to you, you collapse in a maudlin drunken heap and start feeling sorry for yourself.

You're awfully interested in me. I remember you from before. Aren't you parker or something?

OliverMahon

Sep 27, 2013, 9:23:48 AM9/27/13
On Friday, September 27, 2013 8:51:19 AM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > I didn't say that about gay marriage, someone else did.
>

> > No, you utter moron, you said it. You have an alcohol problem don't you? You recently confused a post of somebody else for a post of mine. Now you can't even remember your own posts! Look it up, you wrote it in this thread on July 29:
>

> > "Social justice issues are always taken up first by a minority against the status quo. So the activists are the minority here, but they are actively taking a stance and therefore are more vocal.
The same states that are most progressive regarding gay marriage are the same states that have low circumcision rates. We have very conservative regions and they are oppositional against sexual freedom. "

> > Remember now? or did you drink so much you blacked it out totally??

> Okay I remember typing that now

OK, now that you've sobered up enough, can you provide any statistics to back up that statement? You sure want statistics from me when I say your statement is bullshit. Or does this rule about evidence apply to others but to you?

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2013, 11:17:16 AM9/27/13
No I can't. I was having a casual conversation. Parker Z was it?

OliverMahon

Sep 27, 2013, 6:08:13 PM9/27/13
Casual conversation? You were posting your pompous opinionated drunken rambling here as usual. Then when you get called on it, you demand citations from others that you can't give for your own garbage. Typical alcoholic behavior -- one standard for you, another for everybody else. You people make me sick. I can't stand drunks.

Why don't you get yourself to AA? You might finally have something worthwhile to say.

> Parker Z was it?

Huh? Is that your favorite gin or what? Nobody here is interested in what you drink.

jackpi...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2013, 8:58:21 AM9/28/13
Judging by your distinctly combative writing style, I definitely remember you from a few years ago. You used to repeat yourself a lot and say "foreskin is a dog no matter how you slice it".

OliverMahon

Sep 28, 2013, 12:11:15 PM9/28/13
On Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:58:21 AM UTC-4, jackpi...@gmail.com wrote:

> Judging by your distinctly combative writing style, I definitely remember you from a few years ago. You used to repeat yourself a lot and say "foreskin is a dog no matter how you slice it".

You're posting drunk again aren't you? I've never posted here until recently. Or said anything so stupid as "a foreskin is a dog no matter how you slice it". I'd be ashamed to write such meaningless garbage. You are so sozzled on booze everybody sounds the same to you, plus you're having paranoid delusions, plus you can't even remember what you wrote because of your blackouts. You're just a drunken internet troll and I'm washing my hands of you. I hope you get to Alcoholics Anonymous for your sake and anybody who cares about you.

saurabh suryavanshi

Sep 28, 2013, 5:08:10 PM9/28/13
I don't think it is appropriate to paint the entire Indian race in the same light. India is a very large and diverse country. It is home to 1.23 billion people(which is roughly 4 times the population of USA if I'm not mistaken!).
I'm a Hindu and I've never been to the Ganges nor do I know anyone who's been there. It's something done by the superstitious people. Educated Hindus agree that the Ganges has become filthy and stay away from it.

Also the Non-Hindu communities in India are just as "dirty" as the Hindus. You should probably visit a mosque in India and I'm sure you'll suffocate before entering it. Muslim dominated areas in India are dirtier than Hindu, Sikh or Christian areas.

India is poor and overpopulated and as such corruption, filth , illiteracy and ignorance are commonplace but this is not confined to a particular community.

saurabh suryavanshi

Sep 28, 2013, 5:19:49 PM9/28/13
Most Asian countries(apart from the Middle East, Japan, Thailand and Singapore) are poor and backward. I don't see much difference between India and the Muslim countries of Bangladesh and Indonesia. Philippines which is Christian dominated and Myanmar which is mostly Buddhist are no different either. So you cannot link ignorance and illiteracy with religion.

I think Indonesia is socially more backward than India. The Muslim organizations in Indonesia banned the Miss World for being un-Islamic. So the competition was shifted to the Hindu island of Bali.

Development and religion are two different things and there's connection between them.

bria...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2013, 12:34:45 AM9/29/13
I used neutrogena men invigorating face wash its blue and they have it most big stores (target, walmart,cvs) when u put it on your face it feels like its burning when u put it on your d it feels even worse but only for the first 10 min or so then after that its not bad. I used it about 2-3 times and now the smell is just gone

bria...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2013, 12:35:02 AM9/29/13
It is loading more messages.