We Want Foreskins

Intelligent Party

Oct 31, 2021, 9:44:26 PM10/31/21
Regardless of what pro-circumcision apologists may perpetrate, many people in the
world, circumcised and uncircumcised, want foreskins, and are happier with
foreskins. This proves it should never be done to a baby. Doing it to a baby, is
like doing it to a grown man against his will, and no one agrees with doing that,
do they?

NEMO

Nov 1, 2021, 9:40:18 AM11/1/21
On Mon, 1 Nov 2021 15:02:28 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Intelligent Party <Intel...@savetheworldmsn.com> wrote
>Some stupid jews actually do it to uncircumcised dead jews,
>usually jews from other parts of the middle east that were
>never stupid enough to circumcise their jews who have
>migrated to Israel.

These foreskins are never wasted...they're harvested for Manischewitz
Inc for use in their canned jew chicken soup!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Alan Giles

Nov 10, 2021, 1:10:28 AM11/10/21
Perhaps they want them, but don't have them. Perhaps they know nothing about phimosis, balanitis and other common problems the uncircumcised experience. Be careful what you wish for.

Crowfrogs

Dec 9, 2021, 11:31:50 PM12/9/21
I don't think I would torture my sons and, I am happy not being tortured the only issue I ever had was in elementary school where the skin from the foreskin detached itself from the glans probably naturally I removed the gunk and parted the skin from the sides which means if you pull back my foreskin it looks like its been through the circumcizer . Since then my hammer has been amazing I always wash it when I am done urinating and, keep it clean so its not a problem unless you're not bathing or showering; or you do not wash your penis daily or after peeing then it can smell nasty, and gather a funky cheese on it. If you don't masturbate, and if you practice semen retention then you shouldn't have a problem I don't think.

Even when it had parted it opened the glans up from the foreskin, and it parted it use to be I presume you would call it phimosis; I don't think one way is better than the other from either a scientific or a spiritual perspective I realize I had the one issue ever was around puberty just the skin opening a space between the head and the shaft around the glans which is something I never brought up with my parents I simply cleaned it, and moved on; more or less its not something I was very worried about although at the time it did hurt I recall. It would tear the thin sheathe around the glans from the foreskin which was once attached to the foreskin not allowing you to pull it all the way back. I simply ripped this section off, cleaned it out, and it probably took several hours to conduct this surgery on myself with just my hands.

Romans 4:11:
"And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also"

Romans 2:29
But he is Yarshalah, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of YHWH.

1 Corinthians 7:19
"Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God."