Information requested, son wants to be circumcised

Chuck Mestadel

Mar 7, 2001, 1:06:38 PM3/7/01
Hi.

I am a single father of a 12 year old boy.

Recently my son started to take showers in school, after gym class. He
started getting picked on by other boys because he had an "Anteater
dick" as he is uncircumcised. He says that he is the only boy in his
class who is uncircumcised. So I sat my son down and had a talk with
him. The first question i asked him was if he could retract his
foreskin, He said that he had never tried.

I asked him if he would allow me to show him how to retract his
foreskin when he took his nightly bath. He agreed. (my son at this
point has no public hair) Retraction of his soft penis was very
simple, and required very little effort. I instructed him to wash it
with soap and water. As we were washing his penis, It started to get
erect. As it was getting erect, he slipped the foreskin back overtop
the glans. While his penis was erect I asked him to try to retract
his foreskin, and he could not do it, And asked me to try. His
foreskin overtop his erect penis was tight, But not being stretched. I
tried to move it back slowly but it would not move, showing about a
quarter inch of the glans. I guess his glans was about a ltitle less
than a inch in lenght, so i guess it showed about 20% of hs glans.

A few days latter my son's penis got erect while he was washing it,
and the foreskin was traped behind the glans, He came to me naked,
screaming in pain holding his penis. I hugged him and Said lets get
some icecream... He said, Why??? My dick hurts. I said you sure? its
soft now and you can retract your skin. Thus he did and ended the
incident.

Now my son wants to be circumcised so he does not have to wash it, and
so he doesnt hurt when he gets erect like that again. He also says
that it will look better in school showers.

I do not want my son to be circumcised, But if he insists i dont see
how i can stop him. Does anyone have any information on TEENS getting
circumcised, video, pictures, text, So that i can show him that its a
painfull procedure,a nd one that cannot be undone.

Chuck with a son in Virginia

craig wagner

Mar 7, 2001, 6:05:39 PM3/7/01
In article <3aa66bf4....@main.techsono-news.com>,
noe...@address.com (Chuck Mestadel) wrote:

>Chuck with a son in Virginia

Chuck,

If you're in northern Virginia, you might be able to find out all sorts of
things at the upcoming conference in Tyson's Corner.

Regarding percentages, I would imagine that it varies significantly from
community to community in the northern Virginia area, depending upon the
ethicities residing there. In Arlington, we have many school-age girls
from cultures and countries which practice Female Genital Mutilation, and
many boys from those which do not. His experience in this year's class
could vary dramatically in next year's class. Have you considered asking
the PE teacher if he knows what the trend is in your area?

In any event, I'm a life-long non-conformist. I ALWAYS question
conformity and peer pressure, and am raising my kids to do so, also.

Craig

me

Mar 7, 2001, 9:22:02 PM3/7/01
Watch out for the fishing line.

"Chuck Mestadel" <noe...@address.com> wrote in message

Hugh Young

Mar 8, 2001, 5:11:42 AM3/8/01
On Wed, 07 Mar 2001 18:06:38 GMT, noe...@address.com (Chuck Mestadel)
said:

>Hi.
>
>I am a single father of a 12 year old boy.
>
>Recently my son started to take showers in school, after gym class. He
>started getting picked on by other boys because he had an "Anteater
>dick" as he is uncircumcised. He says that he is the only boy in his
>class who is uncircumcised. So I sat my son down and had a talk with
>him. The first question i asked him was if he could retract his
>foreskin, He said that he had never tried.

The first question should have been "Do you know what circumcision
is?"
Visit http://www.circumstitions.com and have a look around.

He can safely visit http://www.circumstitions.com/aol/

He should also get the same advice he'd get about any other teasing:
Ignore it, don't give them the oxygen of a reaction.

[stuff snipped]

>A few days latter my son's penis got erect while he was washing it,
>and the foreskin was traped behind the glans, He came to me naked,
>screaming in pain holding his penis. I hugged him and Said lets get
>some icecream... He said, Why??? My dick hurts. I said you sure? its
>soft now and you can retract your skin. Thus he did and ended the
>incident.

This is called paraphimiosis. It is one of the few things that can
happen to an intact penis and not a circumcised one that can cause
harm. It can, however, be readily treated.

See http://www.circumstitions.com/Paraphim.html
or download
http://www.circumstitions.com/Docs/Paraphim.doc

>Now my son wants to be circumcised so he does not have to wash it,

He can enjoy washing it.

> and
>so he doesnt hurt when he gets erect like that again.

Tell him to gradually take it back as far as it's comfortable *after*
it's erect and before long (days or weeks) it'll come forward from
right back easily at any time and be painless.

> He also says
>that it will look better in school showers.

Only in parts of the US. Tell him the world is big and in most showers
he will be the normal one and they the strange ones. Tell him they're
only jealous because he's got something they haven't.

See http://www.circumstitions.com/Different.html
or download
http://www.circumstitions.com/Docs/Different.doc

>I do not want my son to be circumcised, But if he insists i dont see
>how i can stop him.

He's only 12, of course you can stop him. Any doctor who did it
without your consent would be risking big legal action from you.

> Does anyone have any information on TEENS getting
>circumcised, video, pictures, text, So that i can show him that its a
>painfull procedure,a nd one that cannot be undone.

My trolldar is pinging (and my FBIdar, come to that).

Still, assuming this is on the level, a video won't show the pain or
the permanence of it.

You don't want to be focussing on circumcision, but on the joys of
being intact. At 12, you can say to him "Son, you know all that 'sex'
stuff that grownups go on and on about? Well, it's a whole lot better
if you've got all of your penis to enjoy it with. Don't go cutting
bits off before you know what you can do with it."

--
Hugh Young, Pukerua Bay, Nuclear-free Aotearoa / New Zealand
Intactivism at http://www.circumstitions.com

me

Mar 8, 2001, 12:59:40 PM3/8/01
Why don't you give him some of your faggot sites you like to visit too.

"Hugh Young" <hu...@young.wn.GAR.planet.gen.BAGE.nz> wrote in message

Magenta Margurite

Mar 8, 2001, 5:44:03 AM3/8/01

"Hugh Young" <hu...@young.wn.GAR.planet.gen.BAGE.nz> wrote in message
> On Wed, 07 Mar 2001 18:06:38 GMT, noe...@address.com (Chuck Mestadel)

> He can safely visit http://www.circumstitions.com/aol/

That is so cute:)

Magenta.

Carlos Sansolvo

Mar 8, 2001, 11:21:47 AM3/8/01
You are a liar. You are a pro-circumcision troll. It is NOT likely any
normal boy is so picked on. You do-not have a son and you are obviously
operating under a AKA.
TROLL TROLL!

George Hill

Mar 8, 2001, 8:23:57 AM3/8/01
Dear Chuck:

First of all, all you have to do is say NO and no circumcision will occur.
Your son is not old enough to make a rational decision on an irreversible
mutilation-for-life surgery.

Your son's penis is normal for his age. As he matures, the foreskin will
become retractable when he is erect.

See

http://www.cirp.org/library/normal/ for a complete discussion.

Here is an article on adult circumcision with pictures.

http://www.aafp.org/afp/990315ap/1514.html

Here is a list of what is lost

http://www.cirp.org/pages/parents/lostlist.html

That should help.

Craig Wagner

Mar 8, 2001, 10:08:33 AM3/8/01
"He should also get the same advice he'd get about any other teasing:
Ignore it, don't give them the oxygen of a reaction."

Absolutely, Hugh. This was the advice regarding teasing offered to me by
a school counselor when I was that age. I tried it, and it
worked. Immediately.

Craig

Ñ î c_ h

Mar 8, 2001, 2:45:50 PM3/8/01
You may wish to read a father's account here before you and your son decide
the next course of action. Good luck!

http://www.fathermag.com/health/circ/gmas/

Chuck Mestadel wrote in message
<3aa66bf4....@main.techsono-news.com>...

Susan5778

Mar 9, 2001, 11:33:52 AM3/9/01
Chuck, I don't understand why you don't want him to have a circumcision. It's
his body.

Having said that, I think it would be good if he waited until after puberty to
have it done since, who knows, he may grow into his foreskin in the process. If
he's adament about not waiting, I'd have it done now.

Craig Wagner

Mar 9, 2001, 11:59:49 AM3/9/01
On 9 Mar 2001, Susan5778 wrote:

> Chuck, I don't understand why you don't want him to have a circumcision. It's
> his body.

Where does a parent draw the line? Would you let a daughter who was
embarrassed because her breasts were smaller than the other girls get a
breast implant? Or would you have a good long talk with her about
self-esteem and her sense of self-worth?

MrNick813

Mar 9, 2001, 5:12:35 PM3/9/01
wrote:

>While his penis was erect I asked him to try to retract
>his foreskin, and he could not do it, And asked me to try.

I just have one word: TROLL. Youre a troll. You really expect us to believe
that a 12 year old kid would be comfortable with his dad trying to retract his
foreskin while he had an erection? Its not only fake and ridiculous, its
disgusting.

>A few days latter my son's penis got erect while he was washing it,
>and the foreskin was traped behind the glans, He came to me naked,
>screaming in pain holding his penis. I hugged him and Said lets get
>some icecream...

huh? Do I even need to explain all the things wrong with this? This two quotes
plus your usage of anonymous email address plus:

>Does anyone have any information on TEENS getting
>circumcised, video, pictures, text,

Picture, video???? Oh yeah, youre a "real" person.

Nick
p.s. yes this is the same Nick who's been here for many moons. I got my own AOL
account so I had to change my screen name.

MrNick813

Mar 9, 2001, 5:14:54 PM3/9/01
wrote:

>Absolutely, Hugh. This was the advice regarding teasing offered to me by
>a school counselor when I was that age. I tried it, and it
>worked. Immediately.

why are you guys even entertaining this guy. He's not real.
Nick

MrNick813

Mar 9, 2001, 5:16:49 PM3/9/01
wrote:

>You are a liar. You are a pro-circumcision troll.

Thank you Carlos! You saw through it too. For God's sake he wanted pictures of
teen circs. That sounds pretty normal doesnt it ;)

>It is NOT likely any
>normal boy is so picked on.

Of course its not. Guys are too afraid of being called a "f*g" to say anything
about another guys penis. I had group nudity in gym and never once got made fun
of not being circd.

Nick

MrNick813

Mar 9, 2001, 5:18:09 PM3/9/01
wrote:

> If
>he's adament about not waiting, I'd have it done now.

well you know, all 12 year olds know what the want at that age. Besides, this
kid doesnt even exist. Its a troll story.
Nick

Vernon Quaintance

Mar 9, 2001, 7:38:08 PM3/9/01
Chuck Mestadel <noe...@address.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I am a single father of a 12 year old boy.
>
> Recently my son started to take showers in school, after gym class. He
> started getting picked on by other boys because he had an "Anteater
> dick" as he is uncircumcised. He says that he is the only boy in his
> class who is uncircumcised. So I sat my son down and had a talk with
> him. The first question i asked him was if he could retract his
> foreskin, He said that he had never tried.

Medically approved information about circumcision for both teenagers and
their parents can be found at http://www.circinfo.com and
http://www.gilgalsoc.org

kingfish

Mar 17, 2001, 9:46:20 PM3/17/01
Why would you, a woman, want this for a boy you do-not know to be circumcised?
When I was young I thought a lot of things about my body which were wrong.
Circumcision should be done only with the expressed consent of a man/boy who
is clear about what is involved and that he really doesn't need it.
I suppose you've had your daughter's boobs enlarged too. Better do now than later
than wait until the boys think she's a guy.

Netslamer2000

Mar 19, 2001, 10:28:46 PM3/19/01
your one sick guy i want pic move's of teen's getting circumcised,
Come one give me a brake you want to tell this fake kid you have how it will
hert, i thnik he know what pain is.

Mr. Rodgers

Mar 20, 2001, 1:54:14 AM3/20/01
I agree. Its not done in Mr. Rodger's neighborhood only on Sodomy Street.