Re: radical cicumcision and masturbation

R Ne

Jul 9, 2021, 4:38:14 AM7/9/21
On Saturday, December 19, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Dietzz666 wrote:
> >And what do you do with a masturbating daughter?
> >Cut away her clitoris?
> >Her lips?
> >Her vulva?
> that's the idea!
> the female circumcision will keep your daughter chaste and more marketable
> (less dowry for you to pay!)
> umm... circumcision as a cure (preventetive medicine?) for masturbation: dates
> back to the victorian era... (no shit!)
> but now to all the "cured" men here:
> be honest,
> has it cured you?!
?

Dabunny Rabbit

Aug 1, 2021, 8:28:27 PM8/1/21
well to put in my 2 cents.
the bottom line is, its not yours period.
you have no right as a parent or otherwise to have someone held down and remove part of their genitals no matter how clean or religious you think it is.
children can't consent to sex, but cutting off part of it for no reason or concept of whats being done is ok... honestly!!!
under that same logic then I should be able to have someone held down and their ears cut off because I think it would be healthier and cleaner for them. (or the skin cancer they might get)

circumcision has no effect on how much teens masturbate, teens are gonna do it and do it a lot regardless.

not to mention that there were 2 doctors in the US that claimed it cured a host of bizarre ailments (including epilepsy and rheumatism) and when people figured out that was a crock, they claimed it prevented masturbation. and in the religious society it took off once more.
it's not about what you want its about what the individual wants
so in conclusion circumcision is a violation of someone's human rights and bodily integrity and there is nothing anyone can say that will make it ok.