Super Smegma: Medical Picture Of Smegma Buildup

DarrinT68

Oct 18, 2001, 3:13:43 AM10/18/01
As you shall see, the caption reads, "..due to poor hygiene." Unless this
person missed years of bathing, how on earth could he reach this state!? There
can only be one conclusion: FORESKIN. Otherwise, I can guarantee you that if
the same man had been circumcised, he would never appear as follows:
http://www.stl-online.net/thc/med/vd/tcvd033.jpg

Serialpest

Oct 18, 2001, 4:44:15 AM10/18/01
I think Hugh would have blown his load in his pants over that one.

"DarrinT68" <darr...@aol.com> wrote in message

Hugh Young

Oct 18, 2001, 2:18:10 PM10/18/01

The comparable picture of a circumcised penis is one in which the
whole thing has been cut off. It does happen, too.

But a few minutes after that picture was taken, it would have been
washed and look good as new. The ablatee is not so lucky.

Serialpest

Oct 18, 2001, 1:52:49 PM10/18/01

"Hugh Young" <hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz> wrote in message

> But a few minutes after that picture was taken, it would have been
> washed and look good as new.

Would it?

DarrinT68

Oct 18, 2001, 4:12:16 PM10/18/01
>Subject: Re: Super Smegma: Medical Picture Of Smegma Buildup
>From: >"Hugh Young" <hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz> wrote in message

>> But a few minutes after that picture was taken, it would have been
>> washed and look good as new.>

Until the next outbreak of SMEGMA, Hugh!? Why must you kid yourself!? For
someone who prides himself on being so knowledgeable about foreskin, why are
you unable to concede!? Why!? Because you want to continue on your foreskin
propaganda campaign. "We shall do everything in our power to facilitate the
upkeep of foreskin. Anything so not to have a simple and safe circumcision.
Even if the smegma starts coming out of our ears, we shall learn how to embrace
it.." eheh DOH!

DarrinT68

Oct 18, 2001, 4:21:33 PM10/18/01
>Subject: Re: Super Smegma: Medical Picture Of Smegma Buildup
>From: darr...@aol.com (DarrinT68)
>Date: 10/18/01 4:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>>Subject: Re: Super Smegma: Medical Picture Of Smegma Buildup
>>From: >"Hugh Young" <hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz> wrote in message

>>> But a few minutes after that picture was taken, it would have been
>>> washed and look good as new.>>

Furthermore, if it was as simple as washing, why did this person seek out
medical attention!? The same attention that ultimately wound up being placed in
a medical book of penile diseases! DOH! Hugh, it's clearly apparent that you
shall do everything in your power to champion your fetish for foreskin.
Exaggeration and fabrication is all part of your game.

Bob

Oct 18, 2001, 7:04:56 PM10/18/01

DarrinT68 wrote:

The web site even says that smegma is NOT a disease. It's just poor hygiene. I
also notice that they have pictures of both male and female outbreaks of virtually
all the venereal diseases, but have only male pictures of smegma buildup. Since
women produce more smegma than men the lack of female pictures is an apparent
sexist omission on their part. Are they advocating sexual violence against healthy
men? Since the index admits that these men do not have venereal disease I wonder
what kind of sexist prejudice includes them on the "Venereal disease and AIDS"

Prejudice against men goes on and on. Sexual violence and terrorism of male
children needs to end. Those who promote and practice violent sexual mutilation of
male children ought to be arrested and prosecuted for violent sexual child abuse
before the next child is sexually maimed.

Bob

Mark

Oct 18, 2001, 8:22:01 PM10/18/01
hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz (Hugh Young) wrote in message news:<3bcf1c8c...@news.buzz.net.nz>...

> But a few minutes after that picture was taken, it would have been
> washed and look good as new. The ablatee is not so lucky.

There's some other stuff on the site that might be
of relevance to the group:
http://www.stl-online.net/thc/med/vd/tcvd065.jpg

I know that this is often considered a congenital
deformity, and indeed it can appear in uncircumcised
males, but I thought I'd seen symptoms like this
cited as a possible consequence of infant circumcision.
Is there any information on its frequency in uncirc'd
and circ'd males?

wadi

Oct 18, 2001, 8:24:17 PM10/18/01
Well I am sure there are a number of skin freaks out there willing to kill
for a chance to wrap their lips around that ... I kid you not ... these are
sick puppies.

wadi

Oct 18, 2001, 8:29:27 PM10/18/01

Mark <char...@mountebank.zzn.com> wrote in message
[snip]

> There's some other stuff on the site that might be
> of relevance to the group:
> http://www.stl-online.net/thc/med/vd/tcvd065.jpg
>
> I know that this is often considered a congenital
> deformity, and indeed it can appear in uncircumcised
> males, but I thought I'd seen symptoms like this
> cited as a possible consequence of infant circumcision.
> Is there any information on its frequency in uncirc'd
> and circ'd males?

Yes you probably have ... the skin freaks are known to say anything, do
anything, use anything in order to sell their favourite sex toy.

But you have learned by now not to take anything they say at face value
surely?

Mother Keesha Holloway

Oct 19, 2001, 12:10:38 AM10/19/01
darr...@aol.com (DarrinT68) wrote in message news:<20011018161216...@mb-mk.aol.com>...

> "We shall do everything in our power to facilitate the upkeep of foreskin.
> Anything so not to have a simple and safe circumcision. Even if the smegma
> starts coming out of our ears, we shall learn how to embrace it.."

Did Hugh really write that? I cain't bear to look at his nasty old
website to see for myself. The sight of all them loose, floppy, ,
drippy, cheesy snakeskins done make me wanna toss my cookies. A long
time ago Hugh told my mama he didn't have no smegma problem. I think
we all knew he was just lying. Where it's any foreskin, it's smegma
right next door -- or should I say under the mat and all over the
doorstep? That stuff just like a amoeba or a killer blob. It grow
and spread and KILL. I done seen a few uncircumcise willies of my own
and they always red and inflame cause that stinky old smegma fulla
poison.

The other day somebody done sent me a envelope fulla the stuff trying
to kill me with it. It come from Australia so I can just imagine
whose stuff it was. Mark my words, once this anthrax scare blow over
we gonna have smegma attacks. I'm sure most of them gonna be fatal.
And if them smegma terrorists manage to get they dirty old foreign
seed in them clumps, they gonna impregnify decent women and make them
have Rosemary's baby all over again. That's how they plan to wipe out
the whole human race.

I think if men would just calm down and get properly circumcise LIKE
THE BIBLE DONE TELL YOU, we wouldn't have no terror problems in our
country.

Preaching, teaching, praying, praising, and prophesying,

Reverend Mother Keesha Holloway
True Evangelistic Witness

P.S. Was that really Hugh's old thang in that picture?

DarrinT68

Oct 19, 2001, 1:19:34 AM10/19/01
>Subject: Re: Super Smegma: Medical Picture Of Smegma Buildup
>From: "wadi" wa...@bigfoot.com
>Date: 10/18/01 8:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Wadi, since the anti-circ community has already lost the argument, they
immediately resort to propaganda. Mark must be the most desperate of the bunch,
since he had the chutzpa to try and relate circumcision to PEYRONIE'S DISEASE
(painful erection, curvature of the penis). A condition which has absolutely
nothing to do with being circumcised or not, since the problem occurs from
within the corpora cavernosa.

DarrinT68

Oct 19, 2001, 1:22:39 AM10/19/01
>Subject: HELP! Disgusting Smegma at Every Turn!
>From: kee...@my-deja.com (Mother Keesha Holloway)
>Date: 10/19/01 12:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>darr...@aol.com (DarrinT68) wrote in message
>
>> "We shall do everything in our power to facilitate the upkeep of foreskin.
>> Anything so not to have a simple and safe circumcision. Even if the smegma
>
>> starts coming out of our ears, we shall learn how to embrace it.."
>
>Did Hugh really write that? I cain't bear to look at his nasty old>website to
see for myself. The sight of all them loose, floppy, ,>drippy, cheesy
snakeskins done make me wanna toss my cookies. A long>

No, I did! I simply placed it in quotes to give it a dramatic edge!eheh

Mark

Oct 19, 2001, 8:27:14 AM10/19/01
darr...@aol.com (DarrinT68) wrote in message

> Wadi, since the anti-circ community has already lost the argument, they

> immediately resort to propaganda. Mark must be the most desperate of the bunch,
> since he had the chutzpa to try and relate circumcision to PEYRONIE'S DISEASE

No, no, no, no, no.

I was asking because I had seen similar symptoms attributed to
circumcision elsewhere but don't remember where. I see your reading
comprehension has not improved since last we sparred. I asked if there
was any information on its frequency in cird'd and uncirc'd males -
wouldn't such figures speak for themselves, one way or the other? No
matter what the figures say, I'd be interested to see them - I'm not
afraid of the truth, no matter what it may turn out to be.

> (painful erection, curvature of the penis). A condition which has absolutely
> nothing to do with being circumcised or not, since the problem occurs from
> within the corpora cavernosa.

I'm sure the W person will attribute it to foreskin fetishism, but I
thought I'd seen somewhere that some penile circulatory problems have
been attributed to RIC. The corpus cavernosa become engorged with
blood, so wouldn't changing the circulatory patterns in the penis
potentially have an impact on erectile function?

DarrinT68

Oct 19, 2001, 4:47:55 PM10/19/01
>Subject: Re: Super Smegma: Medical Picture Of Smegma Buildup
>From: char...@mountebank.zzn.com (Mark)
>Date: 10/19/01 8:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>darr...@aol.com (DarrinT68) wrote in message
>
>> Wadi, since the anti-circ community has already lost the argument, they
>> immediately resort to propaganda. Mark must be the most desperate of the
>bunch,>> since he had the chutzpa to try and relate circumcision to PEYRONIE'S
>DISEASE>

>No, no, no, no, no.
>
>I was asking because I had seen similar symptoms attributed to
>circumcision elsewhere but don't remember where. I see your reading
>comprehension has not improved since last we sparred. I asked if there
>was any information on its frequency in cird'd and uncirc'd males -
>wouldn't such figures speak for themselves, one way or the other? No
>matter what the figures say, I'd be interested to see them - I'm not
>afraid of the truth, no matter what it may turn out to be.

Charlatan, you're doing a good job of living up to your chosen alias! LOL!
continued..

>> (painful erection, curvature of the penis). A condition which has
>absolutely>> nothing to do with being circumcised or not, since the problem
occurs from>> within the corpora cavernosa.>

>I'm sure the W person will attribute it to foreskin fetishism, but I
>thought I'd seen somewhere that some penile circulatory problems have
>been attributed to RIC. The corpus cavernosa become engorged with
>blood, so wouldn't changing the circulatory patterns in the penis
>potentially have an impact on erectile function?>

Ah, I wonder where you could have possibly seen such a correlation!? LOL...
SNICKER... GIGGLE... SIGH... DOH!
Hint: It most definitely wasn't in medical journals by physicians who want to
keep their license. DOH! Mark, now go take some LITHIUM and everything shall
be Kosher!!

Lucky Skinman

Oct 19, 2001, 9:14:58 PM10/19/01
kee...@my-deja.com (Mother Keesha Holloway) wrote in message news:<ac58e253.01101...@posting.google.com>...
.
Boy! Oh! Boy! Have you got a hang-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...............Typical pitiful defence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wadi

Oct 19, 2001, 11:30:25 PM10/19/01

DarrinT68 <darr...@aol.com> wrote in message
[snip]

> Charlatan, you're doing a good job of living up to your chosen alias! LOL!
> continued..

Well he is doing what the skin freaks have done in the past ... planting a
seed to see if it will grow.

The bent pent penis one is an old ... but they need to recycle them to catch
a few strays who are either incapable of doing a little research for them
selves or who are desperate [like many around this group] to find a
justification ... any "justification" ... to excuse or explain their
peculiar interest in the foreskin.

Hugh Young

Oct 20, 2001, 6:54:23 PM10/20/01
On 18 Oct 2001 21:10:38 -0700, kee...@my-deja.com (Mother Keesha
Holloway) said:

>darr...@aol.com (DarrinT68) wrote in message news:<20011018161216...@mb-mk.aol.com>...
>
>> "We shall do everything in our power to facilitate the upkeep of foreskin.
>> Anything so not to have a simple and safe circumcision. Even if the smegma
>> starts coming out of our ears, we shall learn how to embrace it.."
>
>Did Hugh really write that?

"facilitate the upkeep"? "embrace it"? I wish I could use English so
creatively!

> I cain't bear to look at his nasty old
>website to see for myself. The sight of all them loose, floppy, ,
>drippy, cheesy snakeskins done make me wanna toss my cookies.

So you did once look at it.

> A long
>time ago Hugh told my mama he didn't have no smegma problem.

If I had referred to myself at all, I would have don^h^h^h told her
that I (like the vast majority of intact men in the world) didn't have
ANY smegma problem and never had.

> I think
>we all knew he was just lying.

We all do are we? Telepathic are we? Or does Mother Keesha or Sister
Henrietta or whatever she calls herself today have access to my
medical records?

> Where it's any foreskin, it's smegma
>right next door -- or should I say under the mat and all over the
>doorstep? That stuff just like a amoeba or a killer blob. It grow
>and spread and KILL.

Oh, yes, mama, in great huge gobbets. In fact I recommend that to
avoid them, you stay indoors at all times, and especially, DON'T GO
NEAR YOUR COMPUTER.

> I done seen a few uncircumcise willies of my own
>and they always red and inflame cause that stinky old smegma fulla
>poison.

Considering the amount of poison being spewed forth by the
circumcisionists, they don't seem to need any smegma.

>The other day somebody done sent me a envelope fulla the stuff trying
>to kill me with it. It come from Australia so I can just imagine
>whose stuff it was. Mark my words, once this anthrax scare blow over
>we gonna have smegma attacks. I'm sure most of them gonna be fatal.
>And if them smegma terrorists manage to get they dirty old foreign
>seed in them clumps, they gonna impregnify decent women and make them
>have Rosemary's baby all over again. That's how they plan to wipe out
>the whole human race.

No, no, only USAmericans.

>I think if men would just calm down and get properly circumcise LIKE
>THE BIBLE DONE TELL YOU, we wouldn't have no terror problems in our
>country.
>

>Preaching, teaching, praying, praising, and prophesying,

Reminds me of the story about the evangelist who said his dog had been
converted and was now Spreading the Word.

"Look!" he said. "Pray!" he said to the dog.
And the dog put its paws together.

"Praise!" he said.
And the dog waved its paws from side to side in the air.

"That's all very well," said the evangelist's friend, "but can he
still do ordinary dog-type things?" and he said to the dog, "Heel!"

And the dog pushed his paw hard against the friend's forehead.

[If you're telling the story, don't say all that, do it.]

>P.S. Was that really Hugh's old thang in that picture?

What do you mean "really"? Nobody said it was.

Still wishing you could get a look, eh?

Serialpest

Oct 20, 2001, 8:31:13 PM10/20/01
ewwww gross!!!!

"Hugh Young" <hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz> wrote in message

Mother Keesha Holloway

Oct 21, 2001, 12:08:02 AM10/21/01
hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz (Hugh Young) wrote in message news:<3bd2002b...@news.buzz.net.nz>...

> "facilitate the upkeep"? "embrace it"? I wish I could use English so
> creatively!

I done thought you was a editor or something? Surely you could handle
that much.

> So you did once look at it.

Yes, I regret to say. I had to wash my eyes out with boric acid after
glimpsing the first pornographic page. That so-call Hawaiian "god"
had a foreskin longer than his old thang. It's probably enough smegma
up in there to ice a cake.

> If I had referred to myself at all, I would have don^h^h^h told her
> that I (like the vast majority of intact men in the world) didn't have
> ANY smegma problem and never had.

I was translating into Ebonic English for the benefit of our African
American readership.

> We all do are we? Telepathic are we? Or does Mother Keesha or Sister
> Henrietta or whatever she calls herself today have access to my
> medical records?

Naw, but we don't need none neither. You a foreskin activist. You
still uncircumcise youself. Where it's a foreskin, it's smegma
underneath -- and usually pouring out too. I can smell it everywhere
I go, specially in your sleazy Mexican neighborhoods where the man
always be doing they business up against the wall. You can see the
chucks of cheese floating by in the streams of they nasty old piss.

> Oh, yes, mama, in great huge gobbets. In fact I recommend that to
> avoid them, you stay indoors at all times, and especially, DON'T GO
> NEAR YOUR COMPUTER.

I need my computer to preach the Gospel, but I will stay away from all
pornographic sites like yours.

> Considering the amount of poison being spewed forth by the
> circumcisionists, they don't seem to need any smegma.

They don't need none, and the best way to get rid of it is to get
theyselves properly circumcise LIKE THE BIBLE SAY.

> No, no, only USAmericans.

It's anthrax scares all over the world. I think they done found some
in South America, although I think it mighta been smegma and they just
cain't tell yet cause 1) they science so primitive down there and 2)
it's smegma all over the pampas anyway. We the target of ALL evil
people.

> Reminds me of the story about the evangelist who said his dog had been
> converted and was now Spreading the Word.
> "Look!" he said. "Pray!" he said to the dog.
> And the dog put its paws together.
> "Praise!" he said.
> And the dog waved its paws from side to side in the air.

For us that's the sign of surrender, not praise. We done praise by
clapping and cheering.

> "That's all very well," said the evangelist's friend, "but can he
> still do ordinary dog-type things?" and he said to the dog, "Heel!"
> And the dog pushed his paw hard against the friend's forehead.

If you ask me, the scoffer ought to be grateful for a little healing.
How a dumn animal gonna know the difference between "healing" and
"heeling." In the South, we don't usually tell our dogs to "heel."
We say, "down, boy" or "lay down" since "heal" a sacred word.

> [If you're telling the story, don't say all that, do it.]

I ain't stupid.

> What do you mean "really"? Nobody said it was.

I think it is.

> Still wishing you could get a look, eh?

I do be curious. Wouldn't it be funny if the foreskin king didn't
have one?

Prayerfully,

Mother Keesha Holloway

DarrinT68

Oct 21, 2001, 12:57:15 AM10/21/01
>Subject: Re: HELP! Disgusting Smegma at Every Turn!

>From: kee...@my-deja.com (Mother Keesha Holloway)
>Date: 10/21/01 12:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz (Hugh Young) wrote in message
>
>> "facilitate the upkeep"? "embrace it"? I wish I could use English so
>> creatively!>

>I done thought you was a editor or something? Surely you could handle
>that much.

Keeshah, selective quoting is all part of the anti-circ game!! ehee Hugh, what
part of "facilitate the upkeep of foreskin" does your Aborigine brain not
comprehend!?ehe
SMEGMA must travel upwards!!eheh -D, NYC "..stranded in the combat zone, I
walked through Bedford Sty alone..." - Billy Joel (New York's very own
circumcised Jew)

Richard Cheeseman

Oct 21, 2001, 9:00:30 AM10/21/01
>===== Original Message From kee...@my-deja.com (Mother Keesha Holloway)
=====
<snip>
>Prayerfully,
>
>Mother Keesha Holloway

Howdy, Max!

You're still a white male pretending to be
a black woman, I see. Why don't you troll
somewhere there is a little danger, like
the scientology groups? Your research
skills could then be used for good rather
than evil. Why are you annoying people who
hold the same views regarding circ you
purported to hold while you were still
posting to this group as yourself?

Do you still edit those perverted mimeographed
magazines?

Hugs, kisses, and the kind of lovin' that gets
a brick wall pushed on you with a bulldozer if
you happen to live in Kabul,

Dick.
(unh-unh-unh- thinking about you, sweetie ;-)

Why not be a pathetic nobody who annoys the bejeezuz
out of everybody? International Trolling Institute
can help you create a truly annoying identity, and
get you started with some great newsgroups to post
to with minimal risk to your life. Call today.

Mother Keesha Holloway

Oct 21, 2001, 1:14:21 PM10/21/01
Richard Cheeseman <richard....@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message news:<3BDA...@MailAndNews.com>...

> Howdy, Max!

I ain't Max. I ain't involve with no Max. I barely knew Max when he
was still alive, which he ain't no more, at least as far as our Church
be concern. I am Mother Keesha Holloway, True Ebonic Gospel Witness.

> You're still a white male pretending to be
> a black woman, I see.

No, I'm a Black woman preaching the true and full Gospel of Jesus
Christ to sinners and scoffers.

> Why don't you troll
> somewhere there is a little danger, like
> the scientology groups? Your research
> skills could then be used for good rather
> than evil.

Mostly cause I don't never troll. I preach. We done took on both the
Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses. Maybe we ready for Scientology.
It's just that I cain't make no sense outa what L. Ron Hubbard write.
I do walk by Scientologists uptown every now and then. I always tell
them to keep they cult nonsense outa my face. I give people they
manage to dupe Gospel tracts that done explain what kinda rubbish
Scientology be. I think I'm doing my part. And anywat, God done
called me to preach to uncircumcise heathen right here, not nowhere
else at the moment. Thanks to my preaching men be getting they nasty
foreskins prune properly LIKE THE BIBLE DONE SAY THEY SHOULD!

> Why are you annoying people who
> hold the same views regarding circ you
> purported to hold while you were still
> posting to this group as yourself?

I cain't speak for Max. He was one of them ex-Soviet Jews that
probably still held on to his filthy foreskin. I ain't never posted
here under any name but my own, and I ain't never posted anything soft
on foreskin filth and smegma. You probably thinking of Eulalia
Meadows or Clarinda Carruthers. Old Auntie Clarinda was so hard-up
she wanted to see foreskins to make sure they was dirty and cheesy.
She found out all right.

> Do you still edit those perverted mimeographed
> magazines?

I write holy Gospel tracts, that's it. Max done publish all kinds of
filth when he was around. Now Sister Cherie do it. She some kinda
pervert that done sell her dirty undies on the net.

> Hugs, kisses, and the kind of lovin' that gets
> a brick wall pushed on you with a bulldozer if
> you happen to live in Kabul,

You totally sick!

> Dick.
> (unh-unh-unh- thinking about you, sweetie ;-)

Why bother?

> Why not be a pathetic nobody who annoys the bejeezuz
> out of everybody? International Trolling Institute
> can help you create a truly annoying identity, and
> get you started with some great newsgroups to post
> to with minimal risk to your life. Call today.

If you got to go to school to learn how to do it, you might as well
just give it up.

The One, The Only, The True, and the REAL

Reverend Mother Keesha Holloway
Woman of God and Anti-Smegma Warrior

Richard Cheeseman

Oct 21, 2001, 8:01:51 PM10/21/01
Max wrote:

>I ain't Max. I ain't involve with no Max. I barely knew Max when he
>was still alive, which he ain't no more, at least as far as our Church
>be concern. I am Mother Keesha Holloway, True Ebonic Gospel Witness.

Okay, I'll believe that. Of course, if I'm going to believe
something that absurd I'll also have to believe I have three
testicles, that toejam is a tasty condiment, and that Mohamed
Atta deserves to be posthumously awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

>> You're still a white male pretending to be
>> a black woman, I see.
>
>No, I'm a Black woman preaching the true and full Gospel of Jesus
>Christ to sinners and scoffers.

Yeah, okay. I guess that extra testicle must be why
I prefer boxers to tightie whities.

>> Why don't you troll
>> somewhere there is a little danger, like
>> the scientology groups?

>Mostly cause I don't never troll.

Yeah, okay. Shall I pass the toejam?

>> Do you still edit those perverted mimeographed
>> magazines?
>
>I write holy Gospel tracts, that's it. Max done publish all kinds of
>filth when he was around. Now Sister Cherie do it. She some kinda
>pervert that done sell her dirty undies on the net.

Yeah, okay. Where did I put that Nobel nomination form?

<my sig snipped>

>If you got to go to school to learn how to do it, you might as well
>just give it up.

I didn't think parody and sarcasm would be
wasted on you, Max. Maybe I was mistaken.

Hugs and kisses and a right royal web rimming,
Maxie sweetums,

Dick xoxoxoxoxoxooooooooooohbaby! unh! unh! unnnnnnnnnnnh!

PS meet you at the glory hole later, Trumpet :-)

Why not be a pathetic nobody who annoys the bejeezuz
out of everybody? International Trolling Institute
can help you create a truly annoying identity, and
get you started with some great newsgroups to post
to with minimal risk to your life. Call today.

Hugh Young

Oct 22, 2001, 4:52:22 AM10/22/01
On 20 Oct 2001 21:08:02 -0700, kee...@my-deja.com (Mother Keesha
Holloway) said:

>hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz (Hugh Young) wrote in message news:<3bd2002b...@news.buzz.net.nz>...
>
>> "facilitate the upkeep"? "embrace it"? I wish I could use English so
>> creatively!
>
>I done thought you was a editor or something? Surely you could handle
>that much.

I can handle it, I can't create such garbage.

> It's probably enough smegma
>up in there to ice a cake.

You wish!

>I was translating into Ebonic English for the benefit of our African
>American readership.

Perhaps you ought to offer an Ivoric English translation?

>Naw, but we don't need none neither. You a foreskin activist. You
>still uncircumcise youself. Where it's a foreskin, it's smegma
>underneath -- and usually pouring out too.

In other words, you, like all the circumcisionists round here, give
yourself licence to make up any damn libel you please.

>For us that's the sign of surrender, not praise. We done praise by
>clapping and cheering.

I should care.

>How a dumn animal

by a columb in Autumb?

> In the South, we don't usually tell our dogs to "heel."
>We say, "down, boy" or "lay down"

That's a different command.

>I ain't stupid.

Many have already made up their minds about that.

>> What do you mean "really"? Nobody said it was.
>
>I think it is.

Think what you like.

>I do be curious. Wouldn't it be funny if the foreskin king didn't
>have one?

You cai^n't have it both ways, Mother. Having gone on and on about my
great gouts of smegma, you can't have me a closet clipcock as well.

DarrinT68

Oct 22, 2001, 4:38:11 PM10/22/01
>ubject: Re: HELP! Disgusting Smegma at Every Turn!
>From: hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz (Hugh Young)
>Date: 10/22/01 4:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>On 20 Oct 2001 21:08:02 -0700, kee...@my-deja.com (Mother Keesha
>Holloway) said:
>
>>hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz (Hugh Young) wrote in message

>>> "facilitate the upkeep"? "embrace it"? I wish I could use English so
>>> creatively!

Hugh, the same creativity that allows my sharp cursor tongue to get MAN-O
MANISCHEWITZ on your silly TUCHIS!eheh I was graced with the gift of gab and a
vocabulary that cuts like a knife!ehe If you possessed even one-fifth of my
wonderful and wacky wit, you wouldn't be living out in the boonies of Aborigine
land!ehe You would be living in the most powerful and influential country in
the world. Yes, AMERICA! You despise America for the same reasons that the
terrorists do: civility (circumcision!eh), democracy, the greatest standard of
living and economy, the greatest military force in the world, the first to land
on the moon, a country that creates and then exports its creations around the
world. Envy and reverence, Hugh! Now go look it up!

DarrinT68

Oct 23, 2001, 12:07:47 AM10/23/01
>Subject: Re: HELP! Disgusting Smegma at Every Turn!

>From: hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz (Hugh Young)
>Date: 10/22/01 4:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>
>On 20 Oct 2001 21:08:02 -0700, kee...@my-deja.com (Mother Keesha
>Holloway) said:
>
>>hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz (Hugh Young) wrote in message
>>
>>> "facilitate the upkeep"? "embrace it"? I wish I could use English so
>>> creatively!
>>
>>I done thought you was a editor or something? Surely you could handle
>>that much.>

>I can handle it, I can't create such garbage.

Hugh, to paraphrase Jack Nicholson, "You can't handle the garbage!" ehee LOL!

DarrinT68

Oct 23, 2001, 12:11:40 AM10/23/01
>Subject: Re: Super Smegma: Medical Picture Of Smegma Buildup
>From: "wadi" wa...@bigfoot.com
>Date: 10/19/01 11:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>DarrinT68 <darr...@aol.com> wrote in message
>[snip]
>>
>> Charlatan, you're doing a good job of living up to your chosen alias! LOL!
>> continued..>>

>Well he is doing what the skin freaks have done in the past ... planting a
>seed to see if it will grow.>The bent pent penis one is an old ... but they
need to recycle them to>

If they continue hanging weights from their shmeckles, they won't have to worry
about PEYRONIE'S DISEASE!eheheh LOL!!

Darren Dollar

Oct 23, 2001, 2:23:01 AM10/23/01
Darrint68 wrote:
>If you possessed even one-fifth of my
>wonderful and wacky wit, you wouldn't be living out in the boonies of
Aborigine
>land!ehe

And if Hugh posessed a mere five times your "wonderful and wacky wit"(sic),
he
would know the difference between Australia and New Zealand. eheheheh.

> Yes, AMERICA! You despise America for the same reasons that the
>terrorists do: civility (circumcision!eh),

The same terrorists who wait until their boys are old enough to know what is
being done to them before circumcising? eheheheh.

> democracy,

If you don't vote, the wrong lizard might get in (to quote a Douglas Adams
book). eheheheh.

>the greatest standard of
>living and economy,

I think a few European countries would have something to say about that, as
would your northern neighbour and that antipodean country you enjoy making
snide and racist comments about. Yes, racist. How many Australian
Aboriginals
have you personally met, Darrin? How are you such an expert on which
minorities are deserving of praise and which are deserving of derision?
Enquiring minds need to know.

>the greatest military force in the world,

In technological or numerical terms? Technologically the US has better toys
than anyone else. Numerically, the Chinese win hands down. If China ever
wanted to try one on, you would probably run out of bullets before they ran
out of soldiers.

>the first to land
>on the moon,

and hasn't been back there since the 70's

>a country that creates and then exports its creations around the
>world.

Taiwan? Korea? Japan? UK? Brazil? Don't bother playing the "economy" card.
The
US is hardly in a position to criticise anyone elses economy, and hasn't
been
for some time. eheheheh.

>Envy and reverence, Hugh! Now go look it up!

Envy and reverence, Darrin! Now, go look across at Hugh as he stands next to
you at the virtual urinal and wonder what it is that you've been missing
since
that fateful day the mohel treated your willy like so much kosher pastrami.

...Keesh said

> >>I done thought you was a editor or something? Surely you could handle
>>>that much.

...to which Hugh said

>>I can handle it, I can't create such garbage.

It takes a very special talent to do it for so long. If he did not exist, it
would be necessary to invent him. Oh, wait, somebody did :-)

- insert mindless quote about NYC here. -D

Hugh Young

Oct 23, 2001, 4:42:25 PM10/23/01
Hi Darren D

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 06:23:01 GMT, Darren Dollar
<darr...@mailandnews.co.uk> said:

>Darrint68 wrote:
>>If you possessed even one-fifth of my
>>wonderful and wacky wit, you wouldn't be living out in the boonies of
>Aborigine
>>land!ehe
>>
>And if Hugh posessed a mere five times your "wonderful and wacky wit"(sic),

I certainly hope I do possess at least that much. I like being able to
tie my own shoes.

>he
>would know the difference between Australia and New Zealand. eheheheh.

If DT68 were here (in NZ and not Oz), I imagine even he could figure
it out. (Try to walk to Australia and you drown.) But maybe I
overestimate him.

>If you don't vote, the wrong lizard might get in (to quote a Douglas Adams
>book). eheheheh.

But even when they did, he did....

>>the greatest standard of
>>living and economy,
>>
>I think a few European countries would have something to say about that, as
>would your northern neighbour and that antipodean country you enjoy making
>snide and racist comments about.

And the one he confuses it with.

> Yes, racist. How many Australian
>Aboriginals
>have you personally met, Darrin? How are you such an expert on which
>minorities are deserving of praise and which are deserving of derision?
>Enquiring minds need to know.

Darrin, it's no use talking intelligently to DT68. I gave it up ages
ago. I don't even read him except in replies.

>Envy and reverence, Darrin! Now, go look across at Hugh as he stands next to
>you at the virtual urinal

Yeeeech! Must I? I think I'd duck into a cubicle rather.

>- insert mindless quote about NYC here. -D

War against terrorism!
Breweries against alcohol!

foogs

Oct 23, 2001, 6:25:20 PM10/23/01
"Darren Dollar" <darr...@mailandnews.co.uk> wrote in message

> It takes a very special talent to do it for so long. If he did not exist, it
> would be necessary to invent him. Oh, wait, somebody did :-)

don't be too hard on hideous kinky Darrin

he has to make up somehow for his "kinky hair, full lips and ovalish face"

Darren Dollar

Oct 23, 2001, 8:54:57 PM10/23/01
Hi Hugh,

>>And if Hugh posessed a mere five times your "wonderful and wacky wit"(sic),
>
>I certainly hope I do possess at least that much. I like being able to
>tie my own shoes.

And go down the street without mummy and the kiddy-leash :-)

>If DT68 were here (in NZ and not Oz), I imagine even he could figure
>it out. (Try to walk to Australia and you drown.) But maybe I
>overestimate him.

Maybe, maybe not. I think he's probably just very lonely
and starved for attention, rather than congenitally stupid.
Opinions seem to vary though.

>>I think a few European countries would have something to say about that, as
>>would your northern neighbour and that antipodean country you enjoy making
>>snide and racist comments about.
>
>And the one he confuses it with.

Of course. New Zealand would certainly be higher up my list of
potential countries to emigrate to than the US at the moment.

>Darrin, it's no use talking intelligently to DT68. I gave it up ages
>ago. I don't even read him except in replies.

Indeed. But it probably helps if someone tries to put him back
in his box every few months.

>>Envy and reverence, Darrin! Now, go look across at Hugh as he stands next to
>>you at the virtual urinal
>
>Yeeeech! Must I? I think I'd duck into a cubicle rather.

LOL! At least Darrin wouldn't be as dangerous at the virtual
trough as "The Sock I Dare Not Name". You know the one I mean.

>War against terrorism!
>Breweries against alcohol!

Darrin against Trolling!
Mohels against Circumcision!
Let's get a couple thousand bumper stickers printed up with
that last one, and lurk in the carpark outside a bris :-)

DarrinT68

Oct 23, 2001, 9:56:09 PM10/23/01
>Subject: RE: HELP! Disgusting Smegma at Every Turn!
>From: Darren Dollar darr...@mailandnews.co.uk
>Date: 10/23/01 2:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>Darrint68 wrote:
>>If you possessed even one-fifth of my
>>wonderful and wacky wit, you wouldn't be living out in the boonies of
>Aborigine>>land!ehe

>And if Hugh posessed a mere five times your "wonderful and wacky wit"(sic),
>he >would know the difference between Australia and New Zealand. eheheheh.>>

(snipped rest of cyber stalking rhetoric)
Roger, is that you!? eheh And what a wonderful alias you have chosen! LOL! If I
give you my autograph, will you promise to go away!?eheh Shnook, very little
distinction between both countries: Similar accents, similar geography, similar
culture, and similar anti-circ mentality!eh Emphasis on the latter!eh As we
see, not so difficult to confuse the two! e.g. KYLIE BAX and OLIVIA-NEWTON JOHN
sure sound the same to me!eheh Furthermore, the term 'Aborigine' can apply to
any heathen country that has been colonized by a civilized people! eh
continued..

>>the greatest standard of
>>living and economy,>>

>I think a few European countries would have something to say about that, as

Amazing how those same Europeans flocked to America in droves. From
1892-1922 alone, 22 million immigrants
flocked to Ellis Island and the port of New York in search of freedom and
opportunity. And the same Europeans who are still seeking asylum in America to
this very day! Including Sir Anthony Hopkins who recently renounced his British
citizenship! I wonder why!?eh Is that because the quality of life is so great
out by you!? DOH!

>would your northern neighbour and that antipodean country you enjoy making
>snide and racist comments about. Yes, racist. How many Australian
>Aboriginals >have you personally met, Darrin? How are you such an expert on
which >minorities are deserving of praise and which are deserving of derision?
>Enquiring minds need to know.

Tasteless and politically incorrect, perhaps! But never racist!! e.g. Now get
lost, you milk and meat eating Goy!ehee

DarrinT68

Oct 23, 2001, 10:07:36 PM10/23/01
>Subject: RE: HELP! Disgusting Smegma at Every Turn!
>From: Darren Dollar darr...@mailandnews.co.uk
>Date: 10/23/01 8:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time

>Hi Hugh,
>>>And if Hugh posessed a mere five times your "wonderful and wacky wit"(sic),

>>I certainly hope I do possess at least that much. I like being able to
>>tie my own shoes.

>And go down the street without mummy and the kiddy-leash :-)>

Roger, why not tattoo "I am the king of the ad hominem, non sequitur, and
Godwin's law responses" on your big forehead!?ehe Once again, the second a user
loses the argument, they immediately resort to childish retorts! Hint: If you
want to play with the big boys, you better work on your comebacks!ehe
Otherwise, you are going to hurt yourself in trying to defy me! eh Remember,
you're dealing with a legend in his own time!eeheeheeee

Darren Dollar

Oct 24, 2001, 3:07:28 AM10/24/01
DT wrote:
>(snipped rest of cyber stalking rhetoric)

No sense of humour? I'd hardly call a posting and
a follow-up "stalking".

>Roger, is that you!?

Roger Who? Roger Waters? Jolly Roger?
A Jolly good Rogering? eheheheh
No. This is not Roger. I'll bet he's
laughing his arse off, though.

>eheh And what a wonderful alias you have chosen! LOL!

Thought you'd like it. eheheheh

>If I
>give you my autograph, will you promise to go away!?

I don't know where the hand holding the pen would
have been, so no. Actually, I probably can guess where
it's been, so definitely not. eheheheh

>eheh Shnook, very little
>distinction between both countries

Tell that to both groups.

>Amazing how those same Europeans flocked to America in droves. From
>1892-1922 alone, 22 million immigrants
>flocked to Ellis Island and the port of New York in search of freedom and
>opportunity.

Yes, from 1892-1922. At that time, I'd probably
have wanted to go there too if I was looking for
somewhere to emigrate to. But not now.
Mind you, if I lived in eastern europe I'd probably
have a different view. It's not that the US is so
great, but that where some people come from is
so bad. If you live in a vat of festering pus,
the chance to move to a mere cesspool is
oh-so-inviting.

>Including Sir Anthony Hopkins who recently renounced his British
>citizenship! I wonder why!?eh Is that because the quality of life is so great
>out by you!? DOH!

The UK isn't too great in some regards.
Taxes, death duties and the like. I suspect
those two factors alone probably weighed very
heavily in Sir Anthony's decision. It's nothing
new. The well off and mobile will always gravitate
towards wherever they are personally best off.

>Tasteless and politically incorrect, perhaps! But never racist!! e.g. Now get
>lost, you milk and meat eating Goy!ehee

Shall we call for a vote on this?
Care to join me for a bacon double cheeseburger and
a shake while we count? ehee

melnor

Oct 24, 2001, 2:45:38 PM10/24/01
darr...@aol.com (DarrinT68) wrote in message

[re NZ & Australia]

> Shnook, very little
> distinction between both countries: Similar accents,

True. But quite different to a familiar ear. Like the difference
between a Canadian and American accent.

> similar geography,

Now you really are displaying the depths of your ignorance. As any
fleeting tourist could tell you, they are markedly different in
geography.

I guess you'll tell me next that Maori and Australian Aborigines are
indistinguishable.

> similar
> culture,

In many, but not all, respects.

> and similar anti-circ mentality!eh

By this criterion, they're the same as most other countries in the
world.

> Emphasis on the latter!eh As we
> see, not so difficult to confuse the two!

Sure, if all you know about the two countries is formed from what you
read in newsgroups. You need to get out more, mate. I hate to break it
you, but as great as NYC truly is, it isn't the centre of the
universe. Have you even travelled much within the US?

e.g. KYLIE BAX and OLIVIA-NEWTON JOHN
> sure sound the same to me!eheh Furthermore, the term 'Aborigine' can apply to
> any heathen country that has been colonized by a civilized people! eh
> continued..

You live in the 19th century then?

As you should know, 'aborigine' is from Latin referring to the
original people of a land. It's a generic term and its use in the case
of Native Australians is a pejorative later become widespread. It
could equally well apply to Native Americans, Celts etc.

"Colonised by a civilised people"? These colonisers once hunted the so
called aborigines for sport. Their descendants didn't legally classify
them as people, as opposed to fauna, until 1967. Colonisation is
seldom "civilised".

> Tasteless and politically incorrect, perhaps! But never racist!!

Yet if someone were to make a similar "tasteless and politically
incorrect" remark regarding Jews, you'd instantly brand them as
anti-Semitic. Is there a double standard going on here, Darrin?

Andrew

Hugh Young

Oct 25, 2001, 6:25:27 AM10/25/01
On 24 Oct 2001 11:45:38 -0700, mel...@nz11.com (melnor) said:

>darr...@aol.com (DarrinT68) wrote in message
>
>[re NZ & Australia]
>
>> Shnook, very little
>> distinction between both countries: Similar accents,
>
>True. But quite different to a familiar ear. Like the difference
>between a Canadian and American accent.

More different than Canadian and Northern US. After all there's 2000
km of water between us.

>> similar geography,
>
>Now you really are displaying the depths of your ignorance.

Why should now be any different?

> As any
>fleeting tourist could tell you, they are markedly different in
>geography.

Could hardly be more so. Vast deserts and low hills vs high, snowy
mountains, volcanoes, fiords.

>> similar
>> culture,
>
>In many, but not all, respects.

Quite different in some.

>> and similar anti-circ mentality!eh
>
>By this criterion, they're the same as most other countries in the
>world.

Actually, NZ is much more intact than Oz. In Queensland where Terry
Russell slashes in a manner dear to DT68's heart, the rate is nearly
20%, compared to the <1% of non-Polynesian NZ.

>e.g. KYLIE BAX and OLIVIA-NEWTON JOHN
>> sure sound the same to me!eheh

Who is Kylie Bax? Neither is a New Zealander.

melnor

Oct 25, 2001, 11:42:25 AM10/25/01
hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz (Hugh Young) wrote in message news:<3bd7e709...@news.buzz.net.nz>...

> Who is Kylie Bax? Neither is a New Zealander.

Actually, she is. Born in Thames. She's a model. I don't recall her
being big when I was last in NZ. I'd imagine Paul Holmes (assuming you
bother to watch the prat) and co have made a huge fuss over her.

Andrew

DarrinT68

Oct 25, 2001, 3:51:32 PM10/25/01
>Subject: Re: HELP! Disgusting Smegma at Every Turn!
>From: hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz (Hugh Young)
>Date: 10/25/01 6:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time

>e.g. KYLIE BAX and OLIVIA-NEWTON JOHN>>> sure sound the same to me!eheh>

>Who is Kylie Bax? Neither is a New Zealander.>

Hugh, do you get out much!?eh KYLIE BAX (model/actress) is indeed a NEW
ZEALANDER (not be confused with ZOOLANDER the movie). eeheh I was comparing
BAX (NZ) to JOHN (AU). It's not that difficult, Hugh! ehehe But then again, the
anti-circ ilk has never been accused of possessing common sense!eheheheeee

DarrinT68

Oct 25, 2001, 4:01:12 PM10/25/01
>Subject: Re: HELP! Disgusting Smegma at Every Turn!
>From: mel...@nz11.com (melnor)
>Date: 10/25/01 11:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Hugh is so consumed with foreskin, that he has very little time for anything
else! ehe But alas, assuming that Hugh is a FAYGELEH, why should he be aware of
her career?eheh He's too busy creaming over RUSSELL CROWE's (born in NZ,
migrated to AU) KANGAROO POUCH!eheh LOL!

melnor

Oct 26, 2001, 9:16:54 AM10/26/01
darr...@aol.com (DarrinT68) wrote in message news:<20011025160112...@mb-mw.aol.com>...

> Hugh is so consumed with foreskin, that he has very little time for anything
> else! ehe But alas, assuming that Hugh is a FAYGELEH, why should he be aware of
> her career?eheh He's too busy creaming over RUSSELL CROWE's (born in NZ,
> migrated to AU) KANGAROO POUCH!eheh LOL!

Actually, I always thought Hugh to be pretty knowledgeable on a number
of things beyond matters preputial, eg Polynesian languages and
cultures. But I guess that's something you wouldn't value, given your
repeated racist jibes. Besides, he's probably not as hung up on pop
culture as you are.

Andrew

Hugh Young

Oct 26, 2001, 9:58:15 PM10/26/01
On 25 Oct 2001 08:42:25 -0700, mel...@nz11.com (melnor) said:

>hu...@buGARzz.neBAGEt.nz (Hugh Young) wrote in message news:<3bd7e709...@news.buzz.net.nz>...
>
>> Who is Kylie Bax? Neither is a New Zealander.
>
>Actually, she is. Born in Thames. She's a model.

Thanks, I stand corrected. Rachel Hunter is the only famous NZ model
I've heard of.