What the living fuck is THIS?

Frank Emsley

Jul 23, 2008, 7:47:43 PM7/23/08
alt.pave.the.earth.with.asphalt????!?!?!?!

Talk about heresy. Paving(tm) inherently implies doing so with asphalt. To
suggest that there is even a remote possibility of paving it with any other
substance (e.g. Don Henley's internal organs) is insane and unPaverly(tm).
While I would give up a couple pf paychecks to see Don's guts slathered
around the planet a few times, I would hardly think that this activity would
have to be explained as NOT being the goal of TOTNG. To ask what would be
used to Pave(tm) the earth is not just heresy, it is stupid, sick, and
chromerly.

JesusChrysler, Do I have to explain EVERYthing around here?

MZ - The PaveGeek(tm)
- Paving the Poundment.

Message has been deleted