WhoopDeeFuckingShit...

Frank Emsley

Aug 16, 2008, 3:53:31 PM8/16/08
Well, well, well...

Where in the Fuck the rest of the PaveColoradoFirst! crew?

I was out inspecting progress in Estes Park while introducing the new
PermaTart to the joys of me - and I found myself insanely pissed off. I
noticed a serious slowdown in the
PaveTheFuckOutOfGoddamFuckingColoradoTouristTraps[tm] activity and had to
consume twice the normal amout of Beer to get past the near-depressing lack
of Pavement in the area.

The Asphalt was riddled with (gagspitcough) "normal" uphills and downhills
with little or no Real Pavement to get the HyperFordRanger to cruising
speed. And there were few real Burgers to be found.

I did manage to level a couple of tofu joints and burned anything that sold
un-Paverly wares to the ground. Not bad for a one man crew but hardly a dent
in the scourge that now infests the vegan-hippy-treefucker area today.

I think I saw one of the PaveColoradoFirst! crew on the side of the road
with a cardboard sign that said "Will Pave[tm] for Tarts" but it didn't look
like he had any takers. Fucking miserable.

JesusFuckinChrysler..

MZ - The PaveGeek
- Heresy, herrrrresy!!!!